Options

Anthony Ogogo may be in allstars

Comments

• Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D He was ridiculously handsome. Would I be right in saying that his boxing career has stalled?
    Yes, as far as I know it has, & he's a semi professional model now, though I read somewhere that he's hoping to fight in the 2012 Olympics.
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    If Anthony is doing it then what you have to remember is that they pick personalities they assume will either clash or get on very well with certain other personalities. So maybe they want Anthony to do a protential romance with example Sophie or just expect him to clash with another HM.

That's usually the standard for picking HM's.

Maybe they just running low on pretty boys so asked Anthony so that box was ticked? I mean what is the alternative? Dale!!!
  • Options
    big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Amy, Emilia or Victor
  • Options
    GenieInABottle.GenieInABottle. Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they just running low on pretty boys so asked Anthony so that box was ticked? I mean what is the alternative? Dale!!!

Thing is if Anthony is asked he will be at an advantage as many will have no idea who he is. So therefore he is likely to do an Chantelle. Would he be a worthy winner of BBAllstars. I think not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never heard of him what BB was he in ?
    ( I have only seen a few BB's )

He has a very nice bum though.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is if Anthony is asked he will be at an advantage as many will have no idea who he is. So therefore he is likely to do an Chantelle. Would he be a worthy winner of BBAllstars. I think not.

Chantelle wasn't in a very nice house though. I would hope people will see some of their favourites in the house this time.

I have mellowed to the point where I will accept anyone-but-Charley-or-Bex. Both of those would make it unwatchable imo.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparc wrote: »
    I have never heard of him what BB was he in ?
    ( I have only seen a few BB's )

He has a very nice bum though.:o

He was in the BB Hijack. (that was the year CBB was cancelled, following the Shilpa Shelty row).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't remember this Anthony fella. Did he do anything of note in the house?

Will all stars just be pej's favourites?
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I was the only one who enjoyed that series. One of the best I thought, because of the focus on young achievers. Shame it was confined to E4.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd assume that almost EVERY housemate has been contacted out of courtesy and asked if they would be interested in doing the show.

..that's not the same as being asked to actually appear.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    He was in the BB Hijack. (that was the year CBB was cancelled, following the Shilpa Shelty row).

Thank you.
    I have never even heard of that show.I must have been back home when it was on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    I don't remember this Anthony fella. Did he do anything of note in the house?

There was an early task when SAS trained interrogators had to 'break' someone and get a code out of them. Amy and Anthony participated. I thought it was fascinating because, for obvious reasons, they couldn't use fear, let alone pain, as a technique, just disorientation and manipulation of a gentle kind. Anthony was the one who was 'broken' and gave up the code; with a fantastic sense of theatre they managed to get it out of him with a couple of minutes to spare. They confused and disorientated him them appealed to his loyalty, convincing him that the others would 'want' him to give up. Amy, a more solid and independent personality, didn't fall for it for an instant.

I thought it was one of the most interesting tasks in BB history.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was an early task when SAS trained interrogators had to 'break' someone and get a code out of them. Amy and Anthony participated. I thought it was fascinating because, for obvious reasons, they couldn't use fear, let alone pain, as a technique, just disorientation and manipulation of a gentle kind. Anthony was the one who was 'broken' and gave up the code; with a fantastic sense of theatre they managed to get it out of him with a couple of minutes to spare. They confused and disorientated him them appealed to his loyalty, convincing him that the others would 'want' him to give up. Amy, a more solid and independent personality, didn't fall for it for an instant.

I thought it was one of the most interesting tasks in BB history.

Ah yes, thank you, I do remember that task and chuckling at the outcome. I've noticed the best tasks usually turn out to have been the cheapest ones.

Now I can't recall Amy's face at all. I shall have to do some Googling!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    Ah yes, thank you, I do remember that task and chuckling at the outcome. I've noticed the best tasks usually turn out to have been the cheapest ones.

Now I can't recall Amy's face at all. I shall have to do some Googling!

http://bigbrother-celebrityhijack.blogspot.com/search/label/Amy

I thought Amy was a good egg. Though I remember Brian Sewell being extremely disdainful about her art, which consisted of polishing small squares of public monuments.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping it would be Derek and Makosi from BB6. Derek hinted at doing it on his twitter and Makosi must be there because she is Makosi. But I have no idea how they are doing this. I don't think two weeks is long enough. It should have been a full month.

I want to see Derek and Makosi back as well. You can't have an AllStars house without Makosi imo, as she's one of the show's all time greats.

Why would they put people from Celebrity Hijack in the AllStars house? I don't think anyone watched that series, did they? I only remember that brother and sister, the acrobats. The others I can't remember at all.:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    He coasted to the final without doing very much, and as I recall was one of the favourites to win :confused: I never understood why, the only things I can remember about him are flinching when someone burst into the house and almost having a showmance with that irritating girl Calista :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many are they putting into the "Allstars" sounds like a lot of them have turned it down.

They will, of course, all say they have turned it down rather than admitting they have not been asked ;)
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member
    I can only assume that Victor and Emilia were unavailable. Anthony can only possibly be there for his extravagantly handsome face; as a personality he wasn't very interesting.

Didn't you find though that as his ugly personality was exposed his outer beauty diminished?
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emilia, Jeremy or Amy would have been my ideal choice, but Anthony's OK.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He coasted to the final without doing very much, and as I recall was one of the favourites to win :confused: I never understood why, the only things I can remember about him are flinching when someone burst into the house and almost having a showmance with that irritating girl Calista :yawn:

But he didn't at all. I felt sorry as hell for Calista, who seemed a nice girl. In one of those cruel 'rank yourselves in order' tasks, she was voted the least attractive girl, and second only to John as least attractive overall. She obviously fancied Anthony, who showed no interest or sympathy at all. And she came out of the house to find that the only media mention she seemed to have had was Harry Hill taking the micky out of her (perfectly competent) music.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Andy_G wrote: »
    Emilia, Jeremy or Amy would have been my ideal choice, but Anthony's OK.

I agree ...those three made the series for me.

I loved the task where Malcolm McLaren was doing an art task w/ the HM's and Emilia got caught in a big roll of paper...hilarious
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emilia, Jeremy, Amy, Victor, Jay, Calista, Liam (yes, creepy Liam) and even John (just for the first night) contributed more than Anthony. I'm hoping this is a wind-up.

At least they didn't ask Nathan, I guess (he spent the whole series in the hot tub.)
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emilia, Jeremy, Amy, Victor, Jay, Calista, Liam (yes, creepy Liam) and even John (just for the first night) contributed more than Anthony. I'm hoping this is a wind-up.

At least they didn't ask Nathan, I guess (he spent the whole series in the hot tub.)

OMG Liam!! Hahahahahaha, I forgot all about him.

Oh lordy, he had a scary mouth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    But he didn't at all. I felt sorry as hell for Calista, who seemed a nice girl. In one of those cruel 'rank yourselves in order' tasks, she was voted the least attractive girl, and second only to John as least attractive overall. She obviously fancied Anthony, who showed no interest or sympathy at all. And she came out of the house to find that the only media mention she seemed to have had was Harry Hill taking the micky out of her (perfectly competent) music.

Didn't she have a boyfriend though? Because of that, her needy behaviour towards Anthony(and others too, if I remember rightly) didn't do her any favours.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but he wasnt evan in the proper big brother, he was well fit though yum yum.