Bar staff kisses?

PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
Forum Member
Anyone like the idea of a pub or bar where the drinks are a little more pricey BUT in return fo this higher cost the beautiful male and female bar staff kiss the punter on the lips or face for each drink they buy?Making the evening more enjoyable and pleasurable.

I think such a place would be packed out with punters trying to get served by their favourite staff member:o:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone like the idea of a pub or bar where the drinks are a little more pricey BUT in return fo this higher cost the beautiful male and female bar staff kiss the punter on the lips or face for each drink they buy?Making the evening more enjoyable and pleasurable.

I think such a place would be packed out with punters trying to get served by their favourite staff member:o:)

Maybe on the first night but by night number 2, most of the customers and staff would be bedridden with cold/flu.

You'd also need some staff with pretty low morals to do that night after night and some customers who were desperate.

:D
  • PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    A quick kiss low morals?Perfect job for beautiful students after a cash tip:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A quick kiss low morals?Perfect job for beautiful students after a cash tip:D

Have you read the "retail workers...what annoys you about customers" thread on here? They only have to say "Yes madam/sir" to each and every customer.

Your staff would have to kiss them.

How would you feel about having some sweaty, smelly, scabies ridden, recently vomited in the toilets drunk lean in for a kiss on the lips for an extra £1 and you can't say no?

Maybe you're fine with that?

I'd prefer to make money stacking shelves.

• TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How classy. :eek:
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    I used to work in a pub and I can tell you if I had to do that I'd of left!! Who wants to kiss drunk people, half of which have probably just been sick and go back on it, stinking of booze, **** or worse.:mad:
  • Manly BarrilowManly Barrilow Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No! What would be the point in such meaningless shallowness?

What does a snog that you have to pay for and that they are obliged to give you, mean?

If you want that level of meaning, save up and go see a nice prostitute who will be happy to cater for all your needs.

The minimum I require from anyone is that they actually wish to do it! There is no enjoyment in forcing someone.
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No i want a full on snog for the extra price :D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as she only kisses me! ;)
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jarryhack wrote: »
    ?.. Who wants to kiss drunk people, half of which have probably just been sick and go back on it, stinking of booze, **** or worse.:mad:

And that's probably just the women. :D
  • MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jarryhack wrote: »
    I used to work in a pub and I can tell you if I had to do that I'd of left!! Who wants to kiss drunk people, half of which have probably just been sick and go back on it, stinking of booze, **** or worse.:mad:

This.

I worked in pubs myself. There is nothing attractive about pissed people when you are sober.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    The bar would be overrun with entitlement-minded inadequates who cannot pull, but expect attention from the opposite sex anyway.
    The rest of the customers would leave.
  • Manly BarrilowManly Barrilow Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a wonderful way to spread Herpes simplex (Cold Sores)
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mallaha wrote: »
    The bar would be overrun with entitlement-minded inadequates who cannot pull, but expect attention from the opposite sex anyway.
    The rest of the customers would leave.

Did someone mention the name of this pub?

Where is it?

• avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the poor staff???? I used to do bar work. I wouldn't fancy having to kiss some of the punters I used to serve!
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    nanscombe wrote: »
    And that's probably just the women. :D

:D:D:D
  • Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would sooner have the drinks cheaper personally. I used to snog random blokes in nightclubs anyway, didn't cost a penny. Out of order yes, I couln't see that at the time. I think it was the beer goggles..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    why would you have to pay bar staff when its so easy to get a kiss at christmas time anyway.

but as an ex barmaid...yuck no!!!

but pmsl that a kiss=low morals.
  • JosquiusJosquius Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It violates all sorts of health and safety rules.
    Sane ones too.
  • PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    Honestly people wont be FORCED to work in the pub only those willing to accomodate this request.It would be a niche pub-99% of pubs wouldnt offer this service
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly people wont be FORCED to work in the pub only those willing to accomodate this request.It would be a niche pub-99% of pubs wouldnt offer this service

LOL. I wonder why?
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you Larry Flynt? Your idea doesn't seem that much less seedy than a lap dancing club. Y'know, you pay a bit more for your drinks and a member of staff.....gives you a "dance".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you Larry Flynt? Your idea doesn't seem that much less seedy than a lap dancing club. Y'know, you pay a bit more for your drinks and a member of staff.....gives you a "dance".

Ah. So it's been done before?

Nevermind.

Have you thought about other business ideas you could do OP? Maybe something that hasn't been done yet like an online petrol station?

:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Having to work in a bar whilst I am studying, I think it will only encourgage the likes of what we had to deal with last Saturday with a party we had in. The bar staff were left partially traumatised after whis bunch of women wearing practically nothing descended, with one asking one of the bartenders to pull stickers off her boobs (which were practically exposed to the whole place due to how low her dress was).