How do I get bt to send me my bills?

HDMIHDMI Posts: 1,346
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have bt broadband/vision and phone and I have not had a bill from them for over 6months I have phoned and was told they would post my latest account within five working days that was 3 weeks ago. I have e-mailed an was advised the account would be put right via e-mail again nothing happened I have not telephoned because I can't understand the call centre accents what else can i do?

Comments

• JulesandSandJulesandSand Posts: 6,012
    Forum Member
    Have you registered with BT online, once you do that you can view your bills online.

You can sign up here,

http://www.bt.com/appsyouraccount/public/index.do?siteArea=con.mya&s_cid=con_FURL_youraccount
  • HDMIHDMI Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I registered over 18 months ago and now they say they don't recognise my e- mail address or my password
  • BT SupportBT Support Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Hi HDMI

Send me an email using this link and I can have this looked into for you.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4950

Thanks

Stuart
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    HDMI wrote: »
    I have bt broadband/vision and phone and I have not had a bill from them for over 6months I have phoned and was told they would post my latest account within five working days that was 3 weeks ago. I have e-mailed an was advised the account would be put right via e-mail again nothing happened I have not telephoned because I can't understand the call centre accents what else can i do?

Try calling during the day; their billing departments are based in West Bromwich and Accrington. If you call after 8pm then you will get offshore.

Ask then to raise an SR (service request) to their offline billing team. It's the only way you will get it sorted by the sounds of it.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bottleofthebest thankyou for the reply BT read this thread and were good enough to phone me today and at last I think it may be sorted
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    HDMI wrote: »
    Bottleofthebest thankyou for the reply BT read this thread and were good enough to phone me today and at last I think it may be sorted

I'm glad to hear it. PM me if you have anymore problems. I work in billing myself.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you the guy said once again it will take 5 days hopefully this time all will be ok will advise if nothing happens