Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Gotham lady and the Fresh Prince? He did like to Boom! Shake, shake, shake the room!

Good call.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This awful actress turned reality star who has brought her horrible acting back to the television screen on occasion is really letting the drug use get out of control. If she goes to rehab, her carefully constructed ponzi scheme of a life will unravel.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently the big TV cameo happened - I don't know the show and it seems a bit damp squib to me

http://tvline.com/2016/09/25/jon-hamm-last-man-on-earth-season-3-premiere-cameo/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Apparently the big TV cameo happened - I don't know the show and it seems a bit damp squib to me

http://tvline.com/2016/09/25/jon-hamm-last-man-on-earth-season-3-premiere-cameo/

It's very meta and a fun joke for Mad Men fans, but that's about it.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

Yeah but not spit take worthy and I'll be surprised if it's going to be that huge on twitter.
  • Options
    Skittle BombSkittle Bomb Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This awful actress turned reality star who has brought her horrible acting back to the television screen on occasion is really letting the drug use get out of control. If she goes to rehab, her carefully constructed ponzi scheme of a life will unravel.

Sounds like an EastEnder
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,965
    Forum Member

Yeah but not spit take worthy and I'll be surprised if it's going to be that huge on twitter.
    :( I don't even know that show or who shows it in the U.K. To be honest a certain actor's ghostly appearance on Hawaii Five O seemed far more newsworthy. Show and/or actor must be a site favourite. Bet all the guessers are moaning.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not swear to it but I think its Dave that shows it? I have a vague idea I saw a bit of the show once whilst channel hopping.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    not swear to it but I think its Dave that shows it? I have a vague idea I saw a bit of the show once whilst channel hopping.
    Right. I can't remember ever seeing any adverts. I checked the comments. A bit of a backlash even from our own Dee! :D I think they got the whole Internet excited. They'll have to do a lot better next time!
  • Options
    ThornfieldThornfield Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hardly a "big" show is it? I saw the first few episodes and it was okay but I got more into other things and don't care enough to pick TLMOE back up.

Would never have guessed it this show could ever generate so much fuss even with Don Draper guesting in it. I don't see any buzz for it anywhere.
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

This A+ list mostly movie actor not named Brad Pitt is set to sit down with the FBI about some things within the next couple of weeks. So far, his attorney has kept them away, but can’t for much longer.

I think it's captain jack and yes he's done British TV in the last few years. The comedy show with the little fella.

There have been two revealed blinds implying he knows what happened to a missing man he was in business with and possibly some involvement. I don't necessarily believe it but if the FBI were tipped off they'd have to look into it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    topcat3 wrote: »
    I think it's captain jack and yes he's done British TV in the last few years. The comedy show with the little fella.

There have been two revealed blinds implying he knows what happened to a missing man he was in business with and possibly some involvement. I don't necessarily believe it but if the FBI were tipped off they'd have to look into it.
    That one must have passed me by. But crikey that's mob stuff if true!!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hmm... at least one good thing may come out of this. TV producers will have seen the interest in secret big name cameos and might decide to surprise us with a few in the future. Certain shows probably received a boost from it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That one must have passed me by. But crikey that's mob stuff if true!!

Didn't really dodgy stuff happen when he owned the Viper Room, like the death of River Phoenix and other things?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thornfield wrote: »
    Didn't really dodgy stuff happen when he owned the Viper Room, like the death of River Phoenix and other things?

How is that dodgy though? Yes he part owned the club but someone OD-ing is not his fault. Can't control what others choose to take part in.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is that dodgy though? Yes he part owned the club but someone OD-ing is not his fault. Can't control what others choose to take part in.

You say they can't be held responsible but..... who provided the drugs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You say they can't be held responsible but..... who provided the drugs?
    Or how hard did he try to stop dealing in his club?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry, I worded my post badly as you are absolutely right.

I need to do some digging but I am sure I remember reading stuff about that place.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's about River Phoenix but the disappearance of the club's co-owner. All out in the open for anyone who wishes to read about it.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/fox_anthony.html
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why all the goodwill Forrest Gump stories?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry?!! :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member

:confused: He's literally "Hollywood's favourite son" good news stories are nothing new.
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's about River Phoenix but the disappearance of the club's co-owner. All out in the open for anyone who wishes to read about it.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/fox_anthony.html

Just had a quick read of that-how the hell can a little nightclub generate millions of dollars in profit?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From The Gossip Life (water sports!):

Get the barf bag ready, Gossipers, because the grossest tee ever is incoming.

This D-list band member swears he met this A-list icon when she was on the way up at a party. "She was drunk and the line outside the bathroom was insanely long," he recalls. "I told her I needed to piss and the crazy bitch suggested I do it on her, so I did."

He claims he did it right there and then, in front of the watchful eyes of over twenty people.

Gross, man.

So, tell me, Gossipers: Who is she?
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ Who's that girl?