Doctor who series 5 soundtrack

thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have a feeling that if they do a soundtrack for this series of doctor who, then it is going to be a two disc special one including the music from the four specials seen as we have'nt had anything released from the special episodes.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is what I'm hoping, because there are a couple of music tracks that I want from the specials too....in particular the regeneartion music, both for DT and Matt, the Ood music in Wates of Mars....the Time Lord Victorious Music....the slightly different version of All the Strange Strange creatures....

and obviously stuff from series Five, especailly the beautifully haunting Amy's Theme, and the action packed Doctor's theme...
  • thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yh i have managed to download all the stuff from the specials, im just waiting for the S5 soundtrack although i do feel the music has'nt been as good this year. The two themes were good but thats about it.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Murray Gold tweeted a while back to my friend that they where being "awkward" about a soundtrack this year....
  • codename_47codename_47 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    ::Adam:: wrote: »
    Murray Gold tweeted a while back to my friend that they where being "awkward" about a soundtrack this year....

Terrible news, I want and I want it now...

I'm guessing the violin based trailer music is the Doctor's Theme this year, and while its been heavily overplayed this series its still awesome!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ::Adam:: wrote: »

Ohh awkward in what way I wander?
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Anyone any idea how well the previous soundtracks have sold ? i bought them all and the Torchwood ones as soon as they went on sale.
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    I was wondering when the soundtrack for series 5 will be released, prefered the music to the previous series. Anyone know an official date yet? or will it never be released and I have to keep listening to it on youtube... :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was wondering when the soundtrack for series 5 will be released, prefered the music to the previous series. Anyone know an official date yet? or will it never be released and I have to keep listening to it on youtube... :(

Noidea...but the last three were released around november/december time...so chances are that might happen again...
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no release date yet, but conversely to what was suggested above, Gold has pretty much confirmed on twitter there will be a soundtrack for series 5 released at some point this year
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Fabulous!! wish it would come out earlier though. Can't wait. And the theme, think I'm in the minority of people who love the new theme.
  • alphonsusalphonsus Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I recall, MG said the same about the soundtrack release last year as well.