Options

Your favourite Doctor Solution ever?

daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,418
Forum Member
✭✭
After watching Family Of Blood recently, I loved the scene at the end when The Doctor, whilst pretending to be John Smith, hits loads of things in that spaceship and sets it to self destruct! Well Sneaky!

What do you think is the your favourite Doctor Solution of any story or episode? Some of my other faves include one I mentioned in another thread yesterday, where The Doctor impersonates Hiernymous in Masque Of Mandragora to drain the Helix Energy in the temple. Another is the circle of mirrors in Kinda and his trapping of Sutekh in Pyramids Of Mars when all seemed lost.

:)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Ninth Doctor's "everybody lives!" because it was truly a moment of joy, the sacrifice of the nameless hostess Midnight...just like many unsung heroes, The Mind Robber with the Doctor using the Master Brain to fight against the master....Pete and Donna death in Father's Day and Turn Left, The Doctor cheating to save Adeliaide and co in Waters of Mars, The Doctor trapping the zygons inside their ship in Terror of the zygons....EarthShock...fires of Pompeii with the Doctor having to be the one who causes the volcano to errupt...Amy's Choice, Amy deciding to die (alhough she could have been killed and it woudl have been the same result)
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    The most classic one has to be Doctor 1 fixing the 'Fast Control Switch' to avoid them and the Tardis heading into the "Big Bang" !! It was written in felt-tip pen as well on the console to remind them :)
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when he reversed the polarity of the neutron flow ;)
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The most classic one has to be Doctor 1 fixing the 'Fast Control Switch' to avoid them and the Tardis heading into the "Big Bang" !! It was written in felt-tip pen as well on the console to remind them :)

Big Bang 1 or Big Bang 2? :p:D
  • Options
    TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked that one where he used the sonic screwdriver to adjust a machine, causing all the enemies to vanish nearly immediately.

Ha, just kidding. The helium at the end of Robots of Death is pretty good.