Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 155)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't imagine it being anything but poignant. Well, unless he asks Cheryl to give it to Ste and we never get a bedside scene, but I very much doubt that :D

So true ;) We never stop worrying.

NOOOOOO.....then it would be worst thing ever!!! ....:cry:
    Wait we still have Dublin thing :D
    That's the one.

I really disliked it and thought Brendan was a little out of character to Amy really.

I know what you mean but i think this one was (not now) part of him too, i was mad at him at that time but just a bit cause after all he is Brendan B. it was pleasure to watch him in that way ...i loved him as a complex character,i love him now too;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    I believe so.:o

Oh that's disturbing on so many levels! :eek:
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Ela's mum cried watching them shoot some of the coma scenes.:o
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a random stupid obsevation that nobody will care about anyway but brendan always has a different mobile phone everytime we see it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEH wrote: »
    Bit of a random stupid obsevation that nobody will care about anyway but brendan always has a different mobile phone everytime we see it

I noticed that too...:sleep:
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Remember when Ela filmed with Emmett, maybe it was for the coma scenes.

I wonder if Doug will let Brendan sit with Ste alone or will he be hovering around.
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member

Oh wow they must have Leah there for quite a few scenes then:o, I think the emotional Stug scenes which we heard about on twitter must be coma scenes too. I hope there's not too much Doug crying emotional is fine but I think we've had enough tears from him:o Brendan can cry enough for the both of them:cry::(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    metal guru wrote: »
    Oh wow they must have Leah there for quite a few scenes then:o, I think the emotional Stug scenes which we heard about on twitter must be coma scenes too. I hope there's not too much Doug crying emotional is fine but I think we've had enough tears from him:o Brendan can cry enough for the both of them:cry::(

I've got an image in my head of Leah sitting on brendans knee crying into his shoulder... :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dodi wrote: »
    I noticed the one Father Des called him on was an LG. I wanted to buy one straight away. I've never wanted to buy Maddie's Nokia.;)
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dodi wrote: »

It really is silly like do they honestly think people won't notice :-)

ETA the one cheryl was calling him on the other day was an HTC I wanted one of those ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh really? :o

I'll be crying too if Doug's snotting beside him. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh so Ela's mum knows who the kids stay with when he's in the coma and apprently it's cute , I think their gonna stay with Doug I dunno how that would work with them being at the hospital. I think the person she said it to is more Stug than Stendan though so more likely Doug.:o

I think I would die though if Cheryl and Brendan looked after them.:cry:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Oh really? :o

I'll be crying too if Doug's snotting beside him. ;)

Lol :D

Doug will be the kids' stepdad so it's likely they'll stay with him. That of course gives Ste another reason to feel guilted into staying with him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Hi I am just popping back to say that The Walking Dead just broke me :cry: absolutely fu*king amazing :o

Right, night lovely people.

Brendan, you go get your man.

Tony, you go get your woman.

Remember everyone, the heart wants what the heart wants - don't worry about the wedding dress if you've bought it, or suit, it can go back to the shop!

Ha!

I'm a bit tipsy :D
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh so Ela's mum knows who the kids stay with when he's in the coma and apprently it's cute , I think their gonna stay with Doug I dunno how that would work with them being at the hospital. I think the person she said it to is more Stug than Stendan though so more likely Doug.:o

I think one girl is Stug and the other Stendan so... What if it's both :D Brendan and Doug both looking after the kids.
  • Options
    MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I very much doubt Doug would let the kids stay with Brendan.

Oh Brendan is going to be so sad for the next few weeks:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MissCeltic wrote: »

Brendan can sneak in after visiting hours when Doug won't be there cos he'll be at home with the kids :D
    *prays the doctors and nurses are thick and don't notice Brendan*

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    I think one girl is Stug and the other Stendan so... What if it's both :D Brendan and Doug both looking after the kids.

Oh really:oI thought it was only addressed to the Stug fan but we can hope:cry:
    MissCeltic wrote: »

Yeah :(he might let them stay with Cheryl though and Brendan helps out. I doubt it though it's so sad that he just thinks Ste's gonna be happy without him but safe but then......:cry:god does Brendan ever get a break so much angst!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm dreading these next few weeks. :/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Thing is, whether Doug likes it or not, Brendan has children and knows what it takes to look after them. Doug, does not. So for me, in the best interest of the little uns, they're best off with Brendan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is like The Reunion, actually. Ste's survives breaking and the fight for his life, but Brendan goes back to live in Dublin thinking Ste'll better off.

I don't want any more emotional Doug, mainly because I've never been impressed with it, so it's skippable if Brendan's not involved and Ste's bloody sleep.

And I can't see them leaving Ste in coma that long, and what's Brendan got left to do but decide to leave the village the end of next week or in the week after. How long woud they have him gone before Ste follows?
    So I'm still hopeful about Dublin being sooner and them getting back and having time to settle even just a little as a couple before Pa arrives. I need post-coma spoilers now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Realistically, the kids would stay with Mike. But then who brings them to see comatose Ste?

I'd love a scene where Brendan has to take over a situation with them because Dougie can't cope. Even though Brendan's a useless, useless parent, he is instinctively paternal, so he wins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Brendan would never leave if Ste was in a coma whether he was allowed to see him or not so I think around the time Ste wakes up will be when Brendan leaves. Ste will probably see the cross or hear that Brendan was with him for a while but I don't think Brendan will see him once he's awake it will hurt too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Brendan would never leave if Ste was in a coma whether he was allowed to see him or not so I think around the time Ste wakes up will be when Brendan leaves.

Yeah I agree with you. I think he will need like a proper goodbye with him face to face when he's awake. I can't see Brendan leaving without knowing Ste is going to be okay
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed the one Father Des called him on was an LG. I wanted to buy one straight away. I've never wanted to buy Maddie's Nokia.;)
    JEH wrote: »
    It really is silly like do they honestly think people won't notice :-)

ETA the one cheryl was calling him on the other day was an HTC I wanted one of those ;-)

they are trying to show how rich he is :rolleyes: or what :D
    When Father D. holding phone it was totally different one ,now LG ,he has one more maybe :cool:
This discussion has been closed.