louis walsh blaming girlfriends

2»

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Because a relationship is even harder when both of you are on the road. Now he can tag along with her like a good house husband.

Actually it looks like he'll now be tagging along as Naughty Boy's house husband.

Poor old Naughty Boy is getting 'fat shamed' off of Twitter 14 year olds (who like to kick up a stink if anyone mentions a women is slightly chubby). I get the impression Naughty Boy is the Yoko Ono in all this now, lol.

Damn. Not that he'll care, it's all attention.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Timeline of the quality of people leaving bands for solo careers...John Lennon, Peter Gabriel, Ozzy Osbourne, Robbie Williams, Brian McFadden, Zayn Malik.

There are obviously others, but you get the jist.

The 'Law of Diminishing Returns' in action :D

I still expect to read about ZM going to rehab in the next few months, there are rumours of a major 'Class A' habit amd a while back he looked quite strung out and emaciated in pictures.

Though perhaps it was just the stress getting to him
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What would he know about girlfriends?
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Because a relationship is even harder when both of you are on the road. Now he can tag along with her like a good house husband.

Or maybe when they are alone and can talk freely, he spoke about wishing to become his own artist in his own right, and wanted to do his own thing. Then, her being a nice supporting partner helped to encourage him to follow his passions and dreams and strike out on his own.

Its easy to say she is twisting him, but I bet it was that he wanted to and she being a nice lass, wanted him to fulfill his aspirations.

I am sure you can figure out why Louis might have issues with it, its not that hard. Surprised he said anything though, its not going to harm him really.