Options

X Factor UK - Season 10 Official Judges Houses Spoilers

Comments

• Options
    itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a feeling the boys will be going away on Sunday. Sam Callahan wrote on his twitter an hour ago:

6 songs learnt in 1 and a half days... #dedication two and a half days to go now x
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AcerBen wrote: »
    What sort of music do they do? I bet they've got an annoying "urban" edge. I'm looking for a new mixed pop group - not as cheesy as Steps obviously, more along the lines of Liberty X.

Yeah they are kinda like urban pop/RnB style.

http://youtu.be/h-b8xJ6BpHg
  • Options
    felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    I thought the best group based on spoilers was the 3 piece girl group made by the judges?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the best group based on spoilers was the 3 piece girl group made by the judges?

Pretty sure it was Brick City and then the manufactured girlband.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of the acts on that list are on YouTube. I've just had a look and I'm not impressed at all.
  • Options
    RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went and I'd say BrickCity smashed it! First on but the best IMO. The manufactured Girlgroup and Xyra (Also Girl Group) are both really good as well along with RoughCopy although I Thought they didn't seem 100% without their Third member. Wasn't too keen on the other two although Kingsland I just think it was the Wrong Song Choice.
  • Options
    tj hazukitj hazuki Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BrickCity consists of 3 guys and 1 girl, and they seem to be the best group in the competition based off videos.

I'd say its a toss up between Brick City and Xyra. For the top 3 groups I want:
    Brick City
    Xyra

If they are good as the spoilers say I'd throw in the manufactured girl group

Like I said before, not sure if theyare wlling to add two girl groups through the lives, so I think maybe Kingspin might sneak in there. Hopefully they decide against boybands this year.
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can confirm. The boys are off to judges houses on sunday!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    tj hazuki wrote: »
    I'd say its a toss up between Brick City and Xyra. For the top 3 groups I want:
    Brick City
    Xyra

If they are good as the spoilers say I'd throw in the manufactured girl group

Like I said before, not sure if theyare wlling to add two girl groups through the lives, so I think maybe Kingspin might sneak in there. Hopefully they decide against boybands this year.

I went to watch bootcamp and I have to say BRICK CITY were just great, they do have an urban edge so not pop (I think someone asked that) quits a few bands have an "urban edge" though... I'd say the only pop bands are XYRA and KINGSLAND. But from watching at bootcamp I would say XYRA far excel that new manufactured band vocally and in their presence. They new group cried a lot on stage so they got a lot of "ahhhhh" s from the audience. It would be interesting if they do choose to put both girl groups through. But I think IMO the 3 groups for lives is XYRA BRICK CITY AND KINGSLAND mainly cause XFactor love a bit of pop.

And if we now know the boys are off on Sunday do we know where they're off to!!
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    http://youtu.be/WiAyubLd3cE

Melanie's rendition of I Will Always Love You is very good.

Mama Knows Best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ne74jfBshc

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/WiAyubLd3cE

Melanie's rendition of I Will Always Love You is very good.

Mama Knows Best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ne74jfBshc

:)

Do you know where I can find her cover of 'All The Man I need'? Can't seem to find it anywhere I first seen it when she auditioned in season 8.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we now know the full name of another of the girls at judges house (Hannah Barrett):

http://youtu.be/z1WQqtymTm0

Now all we need to know is Reily's last name.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we can definitely pencil Hannah in for the live shows if she's being heavily featured in (and before) the first audition show.. Sometimes I feel like they really flood the first show with people who go through to the finals.. Off the top of my head, Joe, Stacey, Danyl, Ella, Jahmene, Katie W, Janet, Kitty, Frankie, Rachel Hylton and lots of others were all heavily featured in their seasons first show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This will sound very silly but I don't think both Sam Bailey and Sam Callahan will both make the live shows. When was the last time they had two people with the same first name in the live shows?
  • Options
    RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This will sound very silly but I don't think both Sam Bailey and Sam Callahan will both make the live shows. When was the last time they had two people with the same first name in the live shows?

But a lot of the time their wasn't two people with the same name in the final 24. I know what you man but Don't think they would put it down to their names.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't think of any off the top of my head but considering that they're in separate categories, I don't see it causing too much of a problem. If worst comes to worst they can always use Samantha Bailey instead of Sam Bailey?
  • Options
    jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member

American Idol did the whole David Archuleta vs David Cook thing and that ended up being the final two XD
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I can't think of any off the top of my head but considering that they're in separate categories, I don't see it causing too much of a problem. If worst comes to worst they can always use Samantha Bailey instead of Sam Bailey?

Sam bailey is from. Leicester where I am from. She is popular down here.
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I know the thread itself is marked spoilers but this is particularly relevant tonight so...
    Are we definitely seeing Luke Friend go through here and not Luke Britnell? I'd be surprised by that after tonight to be honest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone watching Xtra Factor? Has anyone from the judges houses list appeared?
  • Options
    rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the thread itself is marked spoilers but this is particularly relevant tonight so...
    Are we definitely seeing Luke Friend go through here and not Luke Britnell? I'd be surprised by that after tonight to be honest.

I was thinking the same thing.....
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt just instagramed this:

http://instagram.com/p/dwe_EHPwKE/

Isnt Skipton in the UK so who is staying put this year?!?!?!
  • Options
    superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gutted that Tom Mann isn't on this list :(
  • Options
    sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt just instagramed this:

http://instagram.com/p/dwe_EHPwKE/

Isnt Skipton in the UK so who is staying put this year?!?!?!

He's being silly! That somewhere in Europe!