EE: buster return date

Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
Forum Member
✭✭
he is back on screen on the 3rd for those of you looking forward to his return :)

Comments

• Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Dean is connected
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    The 3rd actually can't come quick enough!

So many questions though like: When did he get out of prison? Why didn't he return to the square? Did Dean meet him when he got released? Why didn't Shirley wonder why Buster hadn't been in contact when he got out of the nick? I hope all this is explained.

Seen as both Dean and Buster are credited as returning on the 3rd, I think it is a fair assumption that the returns are linked. Bet they will return in the last 2 minutes though!

I certainly hope he is back for good now, as a full-time character and doesn't disappear again after a few episodes!

:)
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    The 3rd actually can't come quick enough!

So many questions though like: When did he get out of prison? Why didn't he return to the square? Did Dean meet him when he got released? Why didn't Shirley wonder why Buster hadn't been in contact when he got out of the nick? I hope all this is explained.

I certainly hope he is back for good now, as a full-time character and doesn't disappear again after a few episodes!

:)

Maybe he's only just been released?

I think he will turn up to try and bond wth Dean more personly and a buster/mick rivalry begins.
    Forum Member
    Maybe he's only just been released?

I think he will turn up to try and bond wth Dean more personly and a buster/mick rivalry begins.

I thought that he may have only just been released, initially but then I saw that Dean was also credited to return in the same ep so I can only imagine they return together.

I think it will strained between Mick/Buster like it is with Shirley/Mick to begin with and Buster will bond with Dean. I'd like Buster and Shirley to be a couple too. I don't know what they are planning with Dean now though!
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's Dean? I missed 2 weeks of episodes after the LIVE.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    Ugh. Yet another Carter satellite.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope there is a Flash reference. I've got no problems with him being Mick's biological dad, but for some reason I wish EE didn't go that route with Dean, rather that Kevin was actually his real dad not just adoptive. Would've given him a more direct link to the Wicks' though he does go by the same surname. Ditto Carly.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No sign of Dean on the BBC cast list for the 3rd 😢 hopefully its just the next episode we see him, I'm pretty sure he's been with Buster. Looking forward to both their returns.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank god for that, DTC's waiting time to leave you hanging is starting to get on my nerves!
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too I dont mind waiting for the odd things to happen but its getting a bit much when it's near enough everything, Stacey's key and Vincent spring to mind
  • paxton7paxton7 Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to Buster, not just the role he'll play in the Carter dynamics but the show as a whole - there's so much kicking off next week that I really want to see that I sort of which this week would just hurry up and finish. :D
    Forum Member
    paxton7 wrote: »
    Really looking forward to Buster, not just the role he'll play in the Carter dynamics but the show as a whole - there's so much kicking off next week that I really want to see that I sort of which this week would just hurry up and finish. :D

Definitely. As much as I am looking forward to seeing where Buster will fit in the Carter dynamic and hopefully exploring him and Shirley, I am also looking forward to seeing his role in the whole square dynamic and as a character in his own right. :)
    Forum Member
    Apparently from one of her followers, a few tweets could be directed at me so, just to clarify on here as have blocked on there, to a certain fan who still seems to stalk these boards and then be nasty on twitter, I was saying that I would have thought Shirley would have mentioned Buster if she had known his release date and he had not been in touch, prior to his release, she would have no need to mention him.

I know this is the wrong platform to put my point across. Sorry MODs.
  • wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently from one of her followers, a few tweets could be directed at me so, just to clarify on here as have blocked on there, to a certain fan who still seems to stalk these boards and then be nasty on twitter, I was saying that I would have thought Shirley would have mentioned Buster if she had known his release date and he had not been in touch, prior to his release, she would have no need to mention him.

I know this is the wrong platform to put my point across. Sorry MODs.
    I think I know who you're talking about. She is so biased about Phil/Shirley and is always nasty about Phil and Sharon fans. It's probably better to ignore her :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Where's Dean? I missed 2 weeks of episodes after the LIVE.

Not been seen since and location is unknown.
    Forum Member
    wizardt wrote: »
    I think I know who you're talking about. She is so biased about Phil/Shirley and is always nasty about Phil and Sharon fans. It's probably better to ignore her :)

In addition to Phil and Sharon fans, add viewers who like Buster too now. The majority of the time I do but I got a DM about her a second ago so just thought I would clarify via here as have blocked on Twitter. It is best to ignore, not always easy too.:o:D
  • SumnerSumner Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    I personally find the Carter family quite dire but a lot of that has to do with being headed up by one of the worst male leads in Enders history. Dean and Lee are also pathetic. But Shirley is a decent character and Linda has potential so hopefully this Buster character will give the family the kick up the arse it needs, they would benefit from a strong, interesting male character.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sumner wrote: »
    I personally find the Carter family quite dire but a lot of that has to do with being headed up by one of the worst male leads in Enders history. Dean and Lee are also pathetic. But Shirley is a decent character and Linda has potential so hopefully this Buster character will give the family the kick up the arse it needs, they would benefit from a strong, interesting male character.

I like lee but he hasn't had his Time to prove to doubters yet. Dean may be cold but he was a brilliantly portrayed character. Mick has become stake and if a long break doesn't work he should be killed off. I want johnny and zsa zsa back
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet he'll be dossing in the Vic
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    I bet he'll be dossing in the Vic

In the trailer, it looked like he was opening the door from inside the B&B, so I think he may be staying there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the trailer, it looked like he was opening the door from inside the B&B, so I think he may be staying there?

Shirley lives there so maybe he's just gone find her.
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Have you seen the cast list for next Monday? Phil is in the episode so we could get a rivalry between Phil and Buster.
    Forum Member
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Have you seen the cast list for next Monday? Phil is in the episode so we could get a rivalry between Phil and Buster.

I've just had a look, it is definitely possible, I can't think why else Phil would be needed in the ep! A rivalry between Phil and Buster could potentially be brilliant, I was thinking that when they had that scene outside the cafe where Buster pickpocketed Phil.:D

On a side note - looks like a good cast list with Shirley and Denise and Kim back too. Plus the Kat stuff. Interesting that PC Evans is back, again.
    Shirley lives there so maybe he's just gone find her.

Very true, actually.
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    I've just had a look, it is definitely possible, I can't think why else Phil would be needed in the ep! A rivalry between Phil and Buster could potentially be brilliant, I was thinking that when they had that scene outside the cafe where Buster pickpocketed Phil.:D

On a side note - looks like a good cast list with Shirley and Denise and Kim back too. Plus the Kat stuff. Interesting that PC Evans is back, again.

Very true, actually.
    Oh god are they going to do another love triangle between Phil, Sharon and Shirley again? I just realised that Phil would only interact with Shirley and Buster.
    Forum Member
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Oh god are they going to do another love triangle between Phil, Sharon and Shirley again? I just realised that Phil would only interact with Shirley and Buster.

I don't think they will, they concluded it with the shooting didn't they? I'm not a huge fan of love triangles with any characters. I imagine Phil, Buster and Shirley will interact but doesn't nessacarily mean that they will do another triangle. It would be too soon, surely? :o I think it will likely be a similar scene/s to the ones we saw last year. (Plus I don't want to see Shirley chasing after Phil, I am hoping we are past that, I love Shirley but I hated then writing her like that around Phil, esp when it came out of the blue last year).