Options

Phil having an affair with Kathy?

Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
Forum Member
✭✭✭
and thats why he's asking Sharon to make her mind up about what she does want... well something along those liners...I hope all these 'trips' aren't him meeting up with Kathy for the wrong reasons...

Did anyone else think we'd be getting a glimpse of Kathy today? or we will be soon...

Comments

• Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marie4eva wrote: »
    and thats why he's asking Sharon to make her mind up about what she does want... well something along those liners...I hope all these 'trips' aren't him meeting up with Kathy for the wrong reasons...

Did anyone else think we'd be getting a glimpse of Kathy today? or we will be soon...

No I think Kathy is with Gavin and Gavin will return just after Kathy.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldnt surprise me if theyve been dogging at Canary Wharf!
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully Kathy would steer well clear well clear of him
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I think there is definitely something sexual between Phil and Kathy. Even if Kathy has a husband (Gavin) I believe there is something going on with Phil. Personally I want Phil and Kathy together and for them to have a long term relationship. If they do turn out to be having an affair I can't wait for Shirley's reaction. Can you imagine the look on Shirley's face?

EDIT Can you imagine Ian's reaction too?
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    Hopefully Kathy would steer well clear well clear of him
    This. Some people seem to be getting their hopes up about Phil and Kathy when their marriage was a big mistake according to Kathy. Phil loved Kathy a lot but Kathy said she wish she never married Phil. She had a horrendous time during their marriage and I don't think Kathy will ever want to reunite with Phil. She's not a homewrecker.

Quite excited for Kathy and Sharon scenes coming up :)
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I think there is definitely something sexual between Phil and Kathy. Even if Kathy has a husband (Gavin) I believe there is something going on with Phil. Personally I want Phil and Kathy together and for them to have a long term relationship. If they do turn out to be having an affair I can't wait for Shirley's reaction. Can you imagine the look on Shirley's face?

EDIT Can you imagine Ian's reaction too?

Why would you want Phil and Cathy to have another relationship? It was abusive, physically as well as mentally? :(
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No! I certainly hope not.
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    No I think Kathy is with Gavin and Gavin will return just after Kathy.

Gavin wont return she has killed him hence why Ben went to phil
  • Options
    kingcnutkingcnut Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does everything always have to be an affair in soaps? I don't tho k it is yet, but it probably will be.
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,968
    Forum Member
    Don't think Phil and Kathy are having an affair yet, but i think they are preparing us for one once Kathy returns, hence Phil and Sharon's problems.
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    I can buy Phil falling in love with Kathy again but I can't buy Kathy wanting to reunite with Phil. Kathy and Phil are probably soulmates but would Kathy want to be the "other woman"?

Kathy would never steal someone else's husband and she is not a homewrecker.
  • Options
    grangehilllovergrangehilllover Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see them having an affair when their marriage was a shambles and I think when he was with her, I think he was trying to get her to stay away for Ian and Ben. When Kathy left in 2000, they seemed to have departed on OK terms, so I think all they'd be is friends, if that. I can't wait to see Kathy back for Ian and Ben's reaction and when she finds out Phil is married to Sharon.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look forward to Kathy showing up and causing a big stir .
  • Options
    dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    It wouldnt surprise me if theyve been dogging at Canary Wharf!

Oh, are there some dogging sites out there?

:-)
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Not yet. the trouble is that Phil and Sharon do not have a solid relationship. Even before the wedding it was nothing but one-upmanship. Phil knows that he's been used and that Sharon will keep trying to get the upper hand....he's ripe for an affair, BUT I don't see Kathy going there again, smart woman.
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    This. Some people seem to be getting their hopes up about Phil and Kathy when their marriage was a big mistake according to Kathy. Phil loved Kathy a lot but Kathy said she wish she never married Phil. She had a horrendous time during their marriage and I don't think Kathy will ever want to reunite with Phil. She's not a homewrecker.

Quite excited for Kathy and Sharon scenes coming up :)
    Any woman with Phil has an horrendous time and usually regrets being with him - that's not something exclusive to Kathy.

He has treated Sharon appallingly before and after their wedding and unlike his treatment of Kathy can't blame it on the drink.
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Like others say, hopefully Kathy wouldn't go there. She can do so much better. It's inevitable they'll set her up with some sort of cougar storyline at some point, I'm sure of it. She's still too attractive to be bookmarked as an 'older' character.

And on another note, I'd really want Sharon to leave Phil on her own terms. It's clearly not a happy marriage. Makes for an interesting dynamic sure but in the long term I wanna see Sharon Watts get her groove back for real.
  • Options
    steve781steve781 Posts: 1,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they avoid the cliche. The old flame returning thing has already been done twice between Phil and Sharon.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dinbin wrote: »
    Oh, are there some dogging sites out there?

:-)

Um, purely a guess on my part! :o:D