Loose women

124»

Comments

• Options
    4smiffy4smiffy Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    Thankfully I've not seen this show in a long time. Does McDonald still insist on making suggestive double entendres and then turning a half-witted smirk to the audience/camera while she waits for cackling approval?

Yes, now you mention it. Why do I watch it? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Anyone notice since Carol Vorderman has joined the panel there has been less interesting topics to discuss?

I get the impression she picks the topic sometimes. And also she appears to be like a teacher when talking to the other panelists ... almost telling them off like children, looking down on them constantly and telling the guests what to do in a disciplinarian manner.

I much prefer Andrea she is a lot more friendlier and comical.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    Thankfully I've not seen this show in a long time. Does McDonald still insist on making suggestive double entendres and then turning a half-witted smirk to the audience/camera while she waits for cackling approval?

Totally agree with this opinion...she likes to come across as a prude, but she is exactly the opposite with the way she pouts trying to get a reaction
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Where's Jane been this week?
  • Options
    whirlingthunderwhirlingthunder Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Vorders came across as a shrieking madwoman in the drugs debate, it was beyond cringeworthy. Lisa and Janet were the only two with anything intelligent to say. Carol sounded like a crazed despot in dire need of an HRT fix.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    Vorders came across as a shrieking madwoman in the drugs debate, it was beyond cringeworthy.

It was like that time she was on Question Time a couple of years ago. She was acting like when of those right-wing shock jocks you see in the States.
  • Options
    jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re the man who remembers every day of his life,Carol Vorderman made an odd (to me) comment that any of her bad memories are just wiped. She should write a book on how to do that.

In further news, the following day she remembered with horror that she had been papped without makeup the previous week. Now, why hadn't she forgotten that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually quite like Tara Palmer-Tompkinson but that was painful. Please don't let her sing live again.
  • Options
    drillbitdrillbit Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quite like Tara Palmer-Tompkinson but that was painful. Please don't let her sing live again.

"this heart will self-distruct in 5 seconds
    " :rolleyes:

my ears self-distructed in 2

stick to the day job Tara whatever that is :cool:
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Not sure about the 'host' but the ladies on the panel get approx £900 per episode and their travel expenses paid.
    I would think the anchorwoman probably gets a bit more money.

Omg really- this has me wondering how much holly and Phil get per day and Lorraine does 2 shows per day..... no wonder Nat Cassidy and Cheryl Fergison want places on the panel -
  • Options
    OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How annoying is Lisa Maxwell?

Urgh, I occasionaly watch Loose Women and she is often on the panel.

She's like a yapping Jack Russell going on all the time about 'living in the countryside', 'my bo', 'i'm so small!', 'I went to stage school' blah blah blah. *me! me! me!*

Also, she seems to have a habit of interupting the guests/panellists with a try hard 'funny line' which falls flat towards the audience.

Shut up woman....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How annoying is Lisa Maxwell?

Urgh, I occasionaly watch Loose Women and she is often on the panel.

She's like a yapping Jack Russell going on all the time about 'living in the countryside', 'my bo', 'i'm so small!', 'I went to stage school' blah blah blah. *me! me! me!*totaly agree,hate the way she delivers a not funny remark the

Also, she seems to have a habit of interupting the guests/panellists with a try hard 'funny line' which falls flat towards the audience.

Shut up woman....
    totaly agree,hate the way she delivers a totaly unfunny comment and looks at the camera,i am sure she must be thinking all the people at home must be guffawing at her hillarious comedy,Hardly.The programme needs to be put down quietly,Sherrie Huston,s dizzy act and Vordemans desperateness to appear a stunna are cringeworthy.