Options

Housemate starsigns

scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think someone used to do them on here? Dont believe in them its just for a laugh.

Comments

• Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember on one edition of BOTS last year they had an astrologer on and they were analysing each HMs starsigns

Two HMs had the same sign (can't remember which HMs or which sign) and the "expert" said that because HM A was Sign 1 that meant they had one characteristic but even though HM B was the same sign they had a completely opposite characteristic
  • Options
    scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I remember on one edition of BOTS last year they had an astrologer on and they were analysing each HMs starsigns

Two HMs had the same sign (can't remember which HMs or which sign) and the "expert" said that because HM A was Sign 1 that meant they had one characteristic but even though HM B was the same sign they had a completely opposite characteristic

I remember last year that someone on here found out scorpios are the most murdered:eek:
    Aaron from last year was a scorpio and that made me laugh considering jay seemed close to murder!
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    Shiev and Ashleigh are the only ones this year the same starsign as me.

Poor show for the Cancers out there!
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh no.......they are not like me at all......:confused:
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Oh no.......they are not like me at all......:confused:

Or me :)
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member

I think it was Aaron and Alex.

Very similar characters! :D
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: I'm nothing like them!
  • Options
    TeekyPieTeekyPie Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ONLY? There are no aquarians like me! There never are :( weirdly
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember last year that someone on here found out scorpios are the most murdered:eek:
    Aaron from last year was a scorpio and that made me laugh considering jay seemed close to murder!

Interesting! Cos I have noticed that!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So many Virgos in the show. How interesting Luke A, Lauren and Adam all Virgos. Chris was a Virgo too.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren a Virgo? :eek: I'd have thought she was an Aries, she has so much energy :D
  • Options
    hayleys2915hayleys2915 Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Sara's an Aries.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sara's an Aries.

Yea she is, stroppy...:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Conor is the only one representing my star sign (Leo) this year :( If I seriously believed in any of it, I'd be very upset :p

Speaking of star signs and crime, I'm sure I've read that Cancers are the most criminal star sign *backs away from the Cancers in this thread* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pirouette. wrote: »
    I think Conor is the only one representing my star sign (Leo) this year :( If I seriously believed in any of it, I'd be very upset :p

Speaking of star signs and crime, I'm sure I've read that Cancers are the most criminal star sign *backs away from the Cancers in this thread* :D

Conor is quite typical of a Leo. Haven't heard that re Cancers, I am one:p tho George Michael is Cancer...:D
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It certainly is. I think us Cancerians aren't being shown in such a good light!!! Saying that I had two mates, one who's birthday was the day before me and one who was a few days later. Same year. I think the only thing we had alike was our humour. So not really buying the star sign stuff, but it is fun to read.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Its not just the Sun Sign! All the planets make a difference and especially your Rising sign. I can usually spot a sun sign person, although Ashleigh is nothing like hers, must have a completely different Rising Sign
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pirouette. wrote: »

Leos like the attention, so that figures. Cant stand being ridiculed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    It certainly is. I think us Cancerians aren't being shown in such a good light!!! Saying that I had two mates, one who's birthday was the day before me and one who was a few days later. Same year. I think the only thing we had alike was our humour. So not really buying the star sign stuff, but it is fun to read.

I find I'm always on the same wave length as my Sun Sign. We experience the same things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Lauren a Virgo? :eek: I'd have thought she was an Aries, she has so much energy :D

Might Have Aries Rising, that's how you come across to others.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:( Defo...I'm Cancerian too. Think Shiev is a better Leo than Cancerian.
  • Options
    EmergencyEmergency Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Why are we talking about fake "star signs" ? Its pointless and so silly. Horoscope are the Biggest scam known to us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( Defo...I'm Cancerian too. Think Shiev is a better Leo than Cancerian.

Well you would be with that username:) Think Ash too is very like a Leo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any one a Sagitarius
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emergency wrote: »
    Why are we talking about fake "star signs" ? Its pointless and so silly. Horoscope are the Biggest scam known to us.

I don't believe in it, but it's just a bit of fun :)