The Daily Pwice

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Cyril did you work for CanTv?

And are you baldy & used to post a lot on twitter ?:)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    If what you are claiming is actually true , it's none of our concern.
    That most definitely is between the two of them , discussing the child's paternity on a showbiz forum is the height of poor taste IMO.
    I would like to think the majority of us are above that

I agree, and i massively regret that. I apologise. I guess i just went with the flow without realising it would blow up. Lets move on.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really??? And I do know most mags use the word source in celeb stories and stated so a while back... :rolleyes:

Sorry, just catching up. You stated that CP sold the story of the burn, how would you know that as a fact? Fact is that story had already been covered ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »

No i have never posted on twitter about PA.

I'd love to take your bet though. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to remember who runs Closer .. Dan Wootten .. He is in CANs pocket

What do you mean by Dan is in CP pocket?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I'm sorry Betty , you,ll believe other things he claims but not that ?
    Isn't that cherry picking ?
    In my mind , if there is doubt about that claim , then I have to wonder if the rest of his claims are valid.
    I don't believe him , and I think his claims about paternity of princess are abhorrent , therefore I have doubts about the other things he claims.
    Why would you think otherwise ?
    These claims say more about KP than PA

Momma ..I never said I believed anything Cyril said.. I just said I would ask him to elaborate on what gossip he claims to have re Peter and Katie ... When have I said I believe what he says
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Believe what you like :o

You seriously think both are his doubles? Matter of opinion.

ohh maybe Andre DNA but not Peters:eek: (a brother, cousin?) surely not eh?:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D No, really though, I think I remember Cyril saying something about working with them, when he first started posting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    What do you mean by Dan is in CP pocket?

A lot of story's printed in media are started by Dan Wootten .. I believe he is "friends" with them
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, and i massively regret that. I apologise. I guess i just went with the flow without realising it would blow up. Lets move on.

:cool: it's for the best.

I do find it massively amusing that people get their knickers in a twist over any criticism of CP... :confused: Baffling.

That suggests to me far more of an investment than someone randomly criticising all of them. Which they all deserve, I might add.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, just catching up. You stated that CP sold the story of the burn, how would you know that as a fact? Fact is that story had already been covered ;)

I didn't say she did .. I said she got peters friends to do it so it wouldn't come back on them when proven to be garbage ...
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    And poor little Harvey, only 10 and has had 7 Dads :(

Who's the 7? (I can't keep up with all of KPs men! :o)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to dear old baldy Nev. ?
    Last I saw waaaaay last year he was listing what he termed(pardon my french here) "all the arse wipes" on TWITTER who poked fun at his paranoia & telling them he'd "see them in Court by Christmas". Naughty Nev lied.:D

Never did get that invite :(
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Think of the peroxide that would have to be put on that childs hair to keep it that blonde :eek: Surely it would have fallen out by now. Sorry, but l find the suggestion complete ball hooks.

Exactly, I am not a fan of KP but, I sure she would not put bleach on princess. Her hair would have gone like straw and as you say probably fallen out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Who's the 7? (I can't keep up with all of KPs men! :o)

Dwight Matt Scott Pete Alex Leo Kevin
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Erm, can we not move on from HairGate? Surely it's quite clear that it hasn't a leg to stand on and is not worth any further discussion?

Back to the wedding of the week. It's tomorrow, isn't it? I wonder will she wear some variation on a half-horse-half-bride theme?

There used to be donkeys on the beach at WSM. I wonder if they are still there and if the bride will ride on one ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't say she did .. I said she got peters friends to do it so it wouldn't come back on them when proven to be garbage ...

Really, and you know this because?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really, and you know this because?

That is what nev said on twitter.. I have no reason to believe him... Also ask yourself how a " friend" got hold of pictures of a topless Princess.. None of my friends would take pics of my semi naked child.. Would you allow your friends to do so??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is still on twitter.. But went very quiet for ages.. I don't know why she stopped..maybe threats of legal action scared her

Perhaps she went quiet, because she is not the original ;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    There used to be donkeys on the beach at WSM. I wonder if they are still there and if the bride will ride on one ?

Now that I'd love to see!

Maybe she'll dress as a half bride, half donkey or is that too downmarket? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I do find it massively amusing that people get their knickers in a twist over any criticism of CP... :confused: Baffling.

It is - as she is universally loathed in the industry except for a few hangers on. And this was even before PA.

What i think says a lot about these peoples style is that they hired the journalist girl into the company after she'd been writing all the glowing tabloid articles about him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dwight Matt Scott Pete Alex Leo Kevin

... and a partridge in a peaaaar treeee :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should he prove them to fans?

Actually lots of employees left CAN and they arent anywhere near running on the full power they once were. The business interests were THEIRS, not just his. You have things very twisted - he still has other business interests too - such as the place up in Windsor.

Then he can pay his ex staff the wages he owes them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she went quiet, because she is not the original ;)

I followed her from day one and she didn't disappear .. Just stopped tweeting..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So one minute you think im nev and the next you suggest i dont know them.

:confused:
This discussion has been closed.