If Helen was a bully so was Ashleigh

CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In fact she was worse because she orchestrated getting ash up after he had bad reception from the crowd. She manipulated the other girls excluding Helen to get ash up for eviction. She was 100% sure he would go. Nice and vindictive all these saying how Ashleigh was so nice compared to Helen have short memories

Comments

• Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cosya wrote: »
    In fact she was worse because she orchestrated getting ash up after he had bad reception from the crowd. She manipulated the other girls excluding Helen to get ash up for eviction. She was 100% sure he would go. Nice and vindictive all these saying how Ashleigh was so nice compared to Helen have short memories

I don't agree. Helen said a lot worse things than Ashleigh.

Ashleigh was never nasty about a HM's physical appearance, except Helen's. Helen called HMs slugs, c***s, wasps, diseases etc. and stood over Matthew in a very aggressive manner.

And I don't think manipulation over nominations counts as bullying, but hey ho.
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just..no.

The disgusting Helen bullied multiple housemates..Ashleigh did not.
  • waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She manipulated no one. kim and jale were set on saving steven and marlon which they got, neither really fought for ash to be saved only helen did.

Danielle was a sheep in the girl power task, when along will what ever ashleigh wanted.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

all this proves that Ashleigh was a manipulator & not a bully, obviously you have NEVER been bullied in your life *shrugs*
  • tfftff Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    all this proves that Ashleigh was a manipulator & not a bully, obviously you have NEVER been bullied in your life *shrugs*

Let's see what a definition of "bully" can tell us -

bully def. - a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker

Hmmm - would you describe Helen or Ashleigh in that way?

edit - more in reply to original question that to you Skyrah:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to question the intellectual capacity of people who think Ashleigh was worse then Helen.

Ashleigh got Ash up for eviction. WOW. If that was bullying then Kimberly, Jale and Danielle were also bullies because they were in on the plan.

Helen shouted in Matthew's face and intimidated him. Did Ashleigh intimidate anyone?

Helen and her gang excluded Jale. Did Ashleigh exclude anyone?

Helen insulted Danielle's religion. Did Ashleigh do that?

Helen, Kimberly and Jale ganged up on Ashleigh. Did Ashleigh gang up on anyone?

Helen created tension and kicked off at anyone who disagreed with her (Matthew, Jale, Ashleigh, Chris, Christopher, Winston, Mark, Kimberly)

Etc...
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh I found bitchy

Helen, I found a bully.
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    I have to question the intellectual capacity of people who think Ashleigh was worse then Helen.

Ashleigh got Ash up for eviction. WOW. If that was bullying then Kimberly, Jale and Danielle were also bullies because they were in on the plan.

Helen shouted in Matthew's face and intimidated him. Did Ashleigh intimidate anyone?

Helen created tension and kicked off at anyone who disagreed with her (Matthew, Jale, Ashleigh, Chris, Christopher, Winston, Mark, Kimberly)

Etc...

People do a lot of rewriting history these days. Jale didn't gang up on Ashleigh, she wasn't even in the room for most of that conversation. Ashleigh, otoh, did manipulate and intimidate Danielle to cut ties with Kimberly, to the point of physically placing herself between them if they had a conversation without her. Ashleigh also spent most of her time in the house plotting and slagging off other hm's, often for perceived slights, rather than real ones. Then there's her rant at the dinner party while the "dead" were watching. She was soundly up Toya's ass (to borrow a popular accusation) while Toya isolated and bullied Jale, and, to an extent Marlon. The only difference being Marlon would fight back, while Jale just ignored her.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »

Er you don't me and yes I have. Each if them made personal attacks on someone else so both are bullies. You can call it what you want but Ashleigh was going on an on an on about it. Why do you think she was getting booed by the crowd at that time.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    When Ashleigh first started turning Danielle against Kim I saw something that made it quite clear that Ashleigh was very probably a bully (obviously we don't see everything).

Danielle and Kim were having a private conversation and Ashleigh strode over very forcefully (lollipop in her mouth) and put herself between them putting an end to the conversation and making it quite clear that Kim shouldn't speak to her puppet and confidante.

Shortly afterwards during the morgue task we all saw Ashleigh meeeeeeeeow out her nasty comment in an attempt to humiliate Kim.

I've seen stuff on here about how poor Ashleigh has been bullied - I don't believe it for one second. Ashleigh is assertive, determined and will do whatever it takes to get her own way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Etc...

Spot on, and undeniable ... all of it.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She manipulated no one. kim and jale were set on saving steven and marlon which they got, neither really fought for ash to be saved only helen did.

Danielle was a sheep in the girl power task, when along will what ever ashleigh wanted.

Exactly. Nobody got Ash put up, he was already up. it was about saving others such as Matthew. But saving Matthew was a big ask. As Steven was saved, and Marlon saved too, Chris displayed a great speech in the task which helped get votes to save him, that was the successful compromise.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both as bad as each other but although I wanted Christopher to win when he left my vote went to Helen because at least she was entertaining and did have a laugh in the house.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Helen pretty much ostracized Danielle from the get go, they had an argument, Ashleigh remained friends with Danielle and didn't bother making a friendship with Helen. Both Helen and Ashleigh bitched behind each others backs but Helen took it steps further with other housemates including being physically intimidating.

Ashleigh has never been a bully, just bitchy, like everyone else.

Helen was a bully at many times although I kept seeing her redeem herself, she'd go on to show that she hadn't changed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we all saw Ashleigh meeeeeeeeow out her nasty comment in an attempt to humiliate Kim.

You might have, but I saw Ashleigh react quite rightly after they had unfairly seen her DR entry and were being bitches. Kim deserves nothing but contempt anyway.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

Etc...

WRONG - Jale took Ashleigh and Danielle to one side and spoke very calmly and politely to them explaining how it looked and how it felt seeing them bitching and swearing about people behind their backs.
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Ashleigh had her faults but I don't agree that she was a bully. Bitchy and bratty yeah but not a bully.

Only Helen and Pauline fit that description this year.
  • Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    such fun
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Er you don't me and yes I have. Each if them made personal attacks on someone else so both are bullies. You can call it what you want but Ashleigh was going on an on an on about it. Why do you think she was getting booed by the crowd at that time.

Took this of wiki but this is what a bully is,

Bullying may be defined as the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another person, physically or mentally. Bullying is characterized by an individual behaving in a certain way to gain power over another person

You're confusing bullying and bitching
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bullying may be defined as the activity of repeated, aggressive behavior intended to hurt another person, physically or mentally. Bullying is characterized by an individual behaving in a certain way to gain power over another person

exactly :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    The comment to Kim in the morgue was Ashleigh's nadir IMHO.
    No woman would want to hear that her boyf could do better... not from a pagent queen.

No doubt Ashleigh went through a spectrum of emotions and feelings over a long period of time, at her lowest she could be unpleasant, but never a bully

And Ash was a gentleman about not getting saved during Girl Power Week; BB had to fire up the plasma to start the row they had seemed to be waiting to kick off.
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member

So repeatedly instructing and warning someone that they should not spend time with another person, grilling them about any conversation they have with that person, physically moving between someone and that other person should they attempt to communicate, lying to someone to make them believe they are friendly, while plotting against them behind their back?

That would be Ashleigh. In the grand scheme of things, and at different times, Kimberly and Danielle were victims of both Helen and Ashleigh, and both were used, not befriended.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for taking the time to do that. In my eyes if you do something or say something that someone else finds upsetting then ultimately you have hurt that person and it's not very nice. Whether it's bullying or not I don't care it's hurt someone. Both Helen and Ashleigh were not nice people as they said plenty to peoples faces or to other people that would hurt and upset others
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shortly afterwards during the morgue task we all saw Ashleigh meeeeeeeeow out her nasty comment in an attempt to humiliate Kim.

After Kimberly and Helen called Ashleigh the least trustworthy, least genuine, biggest liar etc
  • saywhatyouseesaywhatyousee Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely if Ashleigh had also been bullying, she would have had a warning from BB...?