Options

Hard Rock Calling - Pearl Jam

TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else go? Absolutely brilliant show awesome set list now thats what I call a bloody brilliant live band!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    I would have loved to go to this show, im sure they were awesome.

I managed to see them in the states a few years back, and i can honestly say they are the best live band i have ever seen. Eddie Vedder is a legend!!
  • Options
    spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet they were great. I've only seen them live once, in 2000, and they were amazing.
  • Options
    lawd004lawd004 Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    I was there, unbelievably good show. Very much a greatest hits set, as you'd expect for festival type show, but they absolutely rocked it.

Also saw them on Wednesday in Belfast, which was great. Tonight just about topped it though. Black was stunning... don't think they could do a bad performance of that if they tried.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't rave about it enough Ed was in top form saw them last year at Shepherds Bush and that was brill for a small venue but i have to say the set list tonight was better - Black gave me goosebumps.
    First time I saw them at an outdoor venue although there were some dipshits in the crowd but hey you get that.

Awesome seeing Ed come on during Ben Harpers set and sing Under Pressure - Ben returned the favour on Red Mosquito bloody brill.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lawd004 wrote: »
    I was there, unbelievably good show. Very much a greatest hits set, as you'd expect for festival type show, but they absolutely rocked it.

Also saw them on Wednesday in Belfast, which was great. Tonight just about topped it though. Black was stunning... don't think they could do a bad performance of that if they tried.

Goosebumps and got to add better man :eek::cool:
  • Options
    lawd004lawd004 Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Better Man singalong was class. So many highlights... new song 'Of The Earth' sounded cool.. State Of Love And Trust, Red Mosquito... Porch and Go got everyone round me going absolutely nuts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lawd004 wrote: »
    Better Man singalong was class. So many highlights... new song 'Of The Earth' sounded cool.. State Of Love And Trust, Red Mosquito... Porch and Go got everyone round me going absolutely nuts.

Porch to be totally honest hear nearly pissed my pants LOLOL lots of old songs totally appropriate for a festival:D:D:D:D:D