Options

First time hazels felt close to crying in her life

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she cry to Dan in the treehouse the day after Daley threatened her?
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't cry when her boxer ex killed himself 4 weeks after they split because she was too busy poo'ing herself... probably.
    It was six months after they split that he killed himself
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    First time Hazel has felt close to tears?

To quote the great Jim Royale - my arse!

It's probably the first time she has felt close to tears in the house, but in her life????

My arse. That in itself rings false, if not then she may be lucky enough to have not experienced any kind of loss of friends or close family.

If so, you're extemely lucky thus far.

Were there no tears for her ex? Seriously? I personally do not believe that for a minute.

So I have to believe that this was the closest she had come to crying in the house/because of actions in the house - as a separation from her previous private life.

PS. I am not a Hazel apologist, before I get my arse kicked. All I'm saying that BB has not been able to negatively affect her psyche till now.
  • Options
    JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she already cried in yon treehouse after Daleys departure..maybe she didn't want to admit it ?
    watching the main show just there but wasn't she close to crying then hugged Dan to stop herself ?

her ex killing himself probably has hardened her up even if alot of it is front.
    what the **** is she like on her bad week though ?

i don't think i could be in a relationship with a woman and sleep next to her every night if she didn't cry..incase she would have no problem killing me in my sleep.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard her saying that but I certainly didn't extrapolate most of what people have posted here.

She said something about not wanting to appear weak. Or that she associates it with being weak. There is definitely more to her statements than people are making out.

She must have had a really hard time if she has always felt that she needs to be strong and not show any weakness. Being strong and not showing weakness are fine characteristics but feeling like you can't ever not be that way is sad. She also said her friends tell her it's unhealthy not to cry. And I think that does affect her as well. I got the feeling she's had to shut down emotions full stop to cope. With what I wouldn't even dare speculate. She's definitely a realist and she's definitely used her beauty and stature to intimidate but she may not know any other way.

I don't know but I'm a bit surprised her openness has been used against her. I know she's not a poster for empathy but I felt she was opening up and letting us see a bit of why she lives behind walls.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    I heard her saying that but I certainly didn't extrapolate most of what people have posted here.

She said something about not wanting to appear weak. Or that she associates it with being weak. There is definitely more to her statements than people are making out.

She must have had a really hard time if she has always felt that she needs to be strong and not show any weakness. Being strong and not showing weakness are fine characteristics but feeling like you can't ever not be that way is sad. She also said her friends tell her it's unhealthy not to cry. And I think that does affect her as well. I got the feeling she's had to shut down emotions full stop to cope. With what I wouldn't even dare speculate. She's definitely a realist and she's definitely used her beauty and stature to intimidate but she may not know any other way.

I don't know but I'm a bit surprised her openness has been used against her. I know she's not a poster for empathy but I felt she was opening up and letting us see a bit of why she lives behind walls.

Completely agree. *faints* :p

She's a very interesting young woman.
  • Options
    wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes a cold fish.

she would only cry for herself , self pitying victimhood who has no self awareness nor a real thought for others.

a user and abuser
  • Options
    wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »

theres a low threshold for what passes as physical beauty these days .

not attractive in any sense.
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendy13 wrote: »
    theres a low threshold for what passes as physical beauty these days .

not attractive in any sense.
    Nobody is ever going to accuse you of being a nice person that's for sure
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How ridiculous is this thread?

Hazel obviously meant it was the first time she felt like crying over someone's eviction, as she was quite close to Dan! Well it was fairly obvious to me anyway, but then I'm not looking for reasons to start negative threads about her! :rolleyes:

Exactly. However these threads serve a very useful purpose. They allow some to show themselves up and highlight the absence of credibility of some :p

Just look at the posts saying she's hard faced and callous etc.
    when it's obvious she's worn down after a tough week and upset because her friend has been booted out in a shock eviction which had them all reeling.

The lack of self awareness of some people is mind boggling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    She was crying to Dan in the tree house that one time and she looked like she was drying her eyes when Michael left the house...
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't cry when her boxer ex killed himself 4 weeks after they split because she was too busy poo'ing herself... probably.

I sincerely hope you never have to cope with the loss of a friend or loved one and people criticise you either for not crying enough( a cold hearted bit*h) or you cried too much (looking for attention)

Hazel was devastated after his death. They only spllt because he had to move to London for his training and she had commitments in Dublin.

Think before you rubbish people for something you know absolutely nothing about
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silver spoon and all that. She must of got told and freebies for being beautiful since she was young.
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not easy at all, it would appear. A close friend obviously killed himself. That would be pretty hard to get over.

Empathy is not measured by the millilitre of tears. Some people cry easily, some with difficulty. That has no bearing at all on how profoundly they are feeling things.

I don't think I've ever read a reply from you that doesn't involve you cutting n pasting 2 or multiple posts :rolleyes:

Hazel is as tough as old boots.She must have hardened over the years with having to deal with jealousy perhaps?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    You don't have to cry to feel. My mother never cried, she said she couldn't cry even when my father died; but she was the kindest person you could meet.
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kali wrote: »
    Exactly. However these threads serve a very useful purpose. They allow some to show themselves up and highlight the absence of credibility of some :p

Just look at the posts saying she's hard faced and callous etc.
    when it's obvious she's worn down after a tough week and upset because her friend has been booted out in a shock eviction which had them all reeling.

The lack of self awareness of some people is mind boggling.

Some children are punished by their parents for crying there can be many reasons why someone may not cry also there are people who cry to order as a manipulation technique
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    How ridiculous is this thread?

Hazel obviously meant it was the first time she felt like crying over someone's eviction, as she was quite close to Dan! Well it was fairly obvious to me anyway, but then I'm not looking for reasons to start negative threads about her! :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was pretty clear what she meant.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    It was six months after they split that he killed himself

In an article about her she said it was a month after she didn't move in with him that he did it. In other places it says they were still dating. Then she has also said it ended months before, so which is true, who knows? This is another one where she talks about it a little - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119965/Darren-Sutherlands-ex-girlfriend-Hazel-O-Sullivan-reveals-tried-make-scapegoat.html

She does say she cried there. I don't mean to be harsh on her, I just found it so weird when she said in the DR that it was the closest she'd ever come to crying in her life. I was like hellooo what about when that happened??