Options

"Get Ash Out!" Chants Would Be Hilarious

glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
Forum Member
Just to see that smug face drop and his realisation the viewers think he is a ****.

Does anyone still think this tramp is easy on the eye? He looks like a dosser. But that's besides the point. It's his simmering and nasty personality that is the real annoyance.

Unfortunately the chants won't happen as I think the crescendo chorus this evening is going to be "Get Helen Out!"

Comments

• Options
    Seanieb1983Seanieb1983 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many annoying plastics they won't know who to chant. Perhaps the crowd will be clever enough to say a different name every time they speak to the house?
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glowboy wrote: »
    Just to see that smug face drop and his realisation the viewers think he is a ****.

Does anyone still think this tramp is easy on the eye? He looks like a dosser. But that's besides the point. It's his simmering and nasty personality that is the real annoyance.

Unfortunately the chants won't happen as I think the crescendo chorus this evening is going to be "Get Helen Out!"

BIB No, his inner ugliness soon shone through for me! :)
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably, but Ash leaving by proxy to Helen is fine with me:D
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tbh, I think it will be better if they DON'T chant get Ash out. Because it will be even better when he actually is evicted and everyone would be horribly shocked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    027huds wrote: »
    Tbh, I think it will be better if they DON'T chant get Ash out. Because it will be even better when he actually is evicted and everyone would be horribly shocked.

True :D But I have a horrible feeling it's going to be Toya and not Ash who is evicted.

Hoping I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    True :D But I have a horrible feeling it's going to be Toya and not Ash who is evicted.

Hoping I'm wrong.

I hope you are wrong too, but you may well be right :(

Think this eviction is 50/50 between Ash & Toya
  • Options
    frootysaladfrootysalad Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    Probably, but Ash leaving by proxy to Helen is fine with me:D
    I hope this happens, then we can see for which HM,s the penny will drop, and see them start distancing themselves from her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he does get that reaction but doesn't go, I think it will be like Aden's eviction where Anton received a ton of boos when he was donned up in his crown and pants expecting cheers.
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been pondering what Helen will say when others are safe before Ash, will it be:

'Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?'

'WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?'

or

'Whaaaaaat????????'

I'm currently undecided.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been pondering what Helen will say when others are safe before Ash, will it be:

'WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?'

or

'Whaaaaaat????????'

I'm currently undecided.

She would never react like that :O

No profanities for a start :P
  • Options
    The_GuvThe_Guv Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    ash out
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be tv gold :D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No profanities for a start :P

Even if there were the eviction is shown on a delay of something like 15 minutes, more than enough time for BB to bleep out any profanities
  • Options
    Forum Member

'WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?'

or

'Whaaaaaat????????'

I'm currently undecided.

:D Even her OTT reaction in situations like that irritates me.

It's almost another form of goading certain people.
  • Options
    JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'd just pretend they heard "get Ashleigh out."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They'd just pretend they heard "get Ashleigh out."

I actually think Ash is so concerned with public opinion he would try to spin it that way to the others.

While secretly wondering why he is so disliked :D
  • Options
    itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and no. Yes because I want his confidence to be knocked, and no because if there are no chants and he's evicted, it will be even more of a shock to him and everyone!
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

Hoping I'm wrong.

I hope your right.