Anyone going out drinking?

Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wondered if anybody is going out drinking over the next few days,in the run up to new years eve.Most people are off work,but there doesn't seem to be many people out? :confused: I was wondering if it's worth me going out or not?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    After last night I have decided I am NEVER drinking again in my life lol. I'm not hungover but REALLY tired and dehydrated - not great on your first day back to work!! When I was out last night it wasn't busy at all, actually it was so quiet the club I was supposed to go to didn't bother opening!! But that's around here - I don't know what it's like where you live though.....xxxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    am aff it :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave up going to clubs because i was always out of pocket!

This New Year I am looking forward to the notorious family party with VIP friends coupled with cheap ASDA booze, truth or dare comps and a good ol' board game!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,726
    Forum Member
    went out last night and my home town was heaving! got in at 5am had work at 7am :eek: :eek:

no more drink till saturday for me!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going out tonight :) Club in town has free entry and its my favourite type of music...oooh i cant wait. Stompy stompy goodness!
  • Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies everyone. :) Looks like it's a mixed bag then,some places will be busy and others not so...

I'll go out tomorrow night,then on new years eve. :)

Happy new year everyone! (a little early.Lol)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exulus wrote:
    Going out tonight :) Club in town has free entry and its my favourite type of music...oooh i cant wait. Stompy stompy goodness!
    Well...i didnt go out :o:confused::D

Walked into town, realised my mate had left his phoine at home, couldnt contact anyone and find out where they were, and walked back. Got drunk at home. Success (ish) :confused::D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exulus wrote:
    Well...i didnt go out :o:confused::D

Walked into town, realised my mate had left his phoine at home, couldnt contact anyone and find out where they were, and walked back. Got drunk at home. Success (ish) :confused::D

A standard night out for me. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently trying to make people go out!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't think i can be arsed.