Options

What race is Little Mix's Leigh–Anne?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    masterquan wrote: »
    so can someone tell us each of their names and which is which. And is one of them geordie she sounds it

2 of them have newcastle accents.

Leigh-Anne and Pierre
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »

Leigh-Anne and Pierre

Jade Newcastle

Perrie South Shield
    Leigh anne High Wycombe
    Jesy Romford Essex

Hope that helps
  • Options
    masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member

Leigh-Anne and Pierre

One of them is called pierre as in french pierre?
  • Options
    masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    Jade Newcastle

Perrie South Shield
    Leigh anne High Wycombe
    Jesy Romford Essex

Hope that helps

ok thanks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of them is called pierre as in french pierre?

Oui Madame/monsieur
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where I live, these 2 would be regarded as Northerners.

In fact, people from Southampton are northerners as well.

No southerners as that is where I came from other side of london is northeners
    High Wycombe is in Bucks
    Romford is in Essex

Any more questions please feel free to ask and I will try and find out for you.
    As far as I know Jesy is English born and Bred
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oui Madame/monsieur

Yes Perrie was named after a Rock star her parents like rock music
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok thanks

No problem I have read everything I can on them since they were formed Hence my username
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DanielF wrote: »
    Which one is Leigh-Anne anyway? The one that looks like ET or one of the others?

NO need to be rude about LM none of them look like ET
    Right Jesy has the fuller face but losing it now what with all the work they are doing.
    If you want to know any more about this group plese ask but dont post rude questions about them like ET
  • Options
    DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO need to be rude about LM none of them look like ET
    Right Jesy has the fuller face but losing it now what with all the work they are doing.
    If you want to know any more about this group plese ask but dont post rude questions about them like ET

I honestly think one of them looks like ET. I made this comparison on Twitter the other week, minutes later they sang Katy Perry's "E.T." so thanks to a brilliant coincidence this stuck. I'm not necessarily being "rude about LM" as I don't know which one is which and merely trying to work out who we're talking about without bothering to do any research.

On a previous page I answered that whoever this was on about was part of "the human race" which I think is fairly positive, tongue-in-cheek jokey caveat notwithstanding and shows the bigger picture.

Besides, ET's a sexy little bugger who sadly was never allowed to complete his catchphrase - "Phone home... you've pulled".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think one of them looks like ET. I made this comparison on Twitter the other week, minutes later they sang Katy Perry's "E.T." so thanks to a brilliant coincidence this stuck. I'm not necessarily being "rude about LM" as I don't know which one is which and merely trying to work out who we're talking about without bothering to do any research.

On a previous page I answered that whoever this was on about was part of "the human race" which I think is fairly positive, tongue-in-cheek jokey caveat notwithstanding and shows the bigger picture.

Besides, ET's a sexy little bugger who sadly was never allowed to complete his catchphrase - "Phone home... you've pulled".

Ok so do you know now by reading through this thread who is who and where they come from.
    Why I put you right Jesy has had a lot of hate on twitter name calling etc and we dont want her reading here and finding the same thing.
    All us LM fans adore them and we look upon them as a girl band who has got futher in the xfactor than any other girl band and they have with the support of there fans which is growing day by day a chance to reach the final and win it Look on the The Little Mix Appreciation Thread
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1542353
    where you and everyone else can read all about them and replys
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just one quick, little question before I go. If "none of them look like ET" then how can you name which one I'm talking about?
  • Options
    blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Leigh-Anne and Pierre

BRILLIANT. i am laughing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Just one quick, little question before I go. If "none of them look like ET" then how can you name which one I'm talking about?

I think it is much more impolite to compare a pretty girl to ET (whether you like ET or not, she won't thank you) than it was to speculate about one of the girls' heritage..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blowup wrote: »
    BRILLIANT. i am laughing.

I don't get the joke?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    My sister (white & 1/8th burmese) has mixed race kids (husband is black) and strangers often ask her in public what race her kids are. It happens!! :/
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is much more impolite to compare a pretty girl to ET (whether you like ET or not, she won't thank you) than it was to speculate about one of the girls' heritage..

It shouldnt even be considered as impolite to speculate on someone's race! (This isn't directed at you by the way) .

I'm glad most people see sense anyway, and that it was asked out of pure curiosity which is where most of these threads stem from. That's why it's a forum :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Sorry didn't mean impolite, should have said incorrect :) (not meant as a criticism of the original post - just feel that the ET thing is SO rude)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I guessed why because Jesy stands out more and has the fuller face.
    Jade is the one that wears the knee socks aged 18
    Pierre is the blonde aged 18
    Leigh-anne has her hair shaved one side and skin colour different 18
    Jesy has the long flowing hair and is older than the rest aged 20

Will help you more if you need it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the joke?

You put leighanne and perrie should of been Jade and Perrie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can I actually point out I've not stated which one I think looks like ET... don't know their names and I haven't linked to a photo to suggest anyone in particular. If none of them truly bear any resemblence to said animatronic, then no harm no foul and it's just me being deluded so should be easily ignorable. I haven't googled the suggestion of "Jesy" so can't (and don't feel the need to) confirm either way. I do find the question of race faintly ridiculous though, as I alluded to in my first post in the thread I see it as being "The Human Race" and that's it.

If I'd truly meant to cause offence, I'd have tweeted her like a proper pathetic hater... but I actually do quite like her (and the band as a whole) and always hide truth in jokes - I do actually find her attractive from the interviews I've seen, it's never about looks. Whichever one she is ;)

Consider this an outright "sorry" if offence was taken by anyone reading this; whatever their gender, creed, colour, religion, ethnicity, sexuality or extraterrestrial persuasion. Apart from Telford fans. It doesn't apply to them. :D

And for the record, I was lucky enough to be in attendance at the Staples Center in LA for a Katy Perry concert last Tuesday night, and Little Mix's ET (the performance!) was superior.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You put leighanne and perrie should of been Jade and Perrie

but he/she highlighted Pierre? I was right about her.
  • Options
    blowupblowup Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the joke?
    I guessed why because Jesy stands out more and has the fuller face.
    Jade is the one that wears the knee socks aged 18
    Pierre is the blonde aged 18
    Leigh-anne has her hair shaved one side and skin colour different 18
    Jesy has the long flowing hair and is older than the rest aged 20

Will help you more if you need it

somebody help me here, am I living in a parallel universe?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blowup wrote: »
    somebody help me here, am I living in a parallel universe?

What's funny about her name?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I actually point out I've not stated which one I think looks like ET... don't know their names and I haven't linked to a photo to suggest anyone in particular. If none of them truly bear any resemblence to said animatronic, then no harm no foul and it's just me being deluded so should be easily ignorable. I haven't googled the suggestion of "Jesy" so can't (and don't feel the need to) confirm either way. I do find the question of race faintly ridiculous though, as I alluded to in my first post in the thread I see it as being "The Human Race" and that's it.

If I'd truly meant to cause offence, I'd have tweeted her like a proper pathetic hater... but I actually do quite like her (and the band as a whole) and always hide truth in jokes - I do actually find her attractive from the interviews I've seen, it's never about looks. Whichever one she is ;)

Consider this an outright "sorry" if offence was taken by anyone reading this; whatever their gender, creed, colour, religion, ethnicity, sexuality or extraterrestrial persuasion. Apart from Telford fans. It doesn't apply to them. :D

And for the record, I was lucky enough to be in attendance at the Staples Center in LA for a Katy Perry concert last Tuesday night, and Little Mix's ET (the performance!) was superior.

Thanks for clearing that up also thanks for saying that LM version of ET was better us as fans do know this, by the way Did you hear them sing Dont let go last week.

Also because of the abuse she had on Twitter at the moment she does not tweet anymore the other girls do it for her