Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Makes me wonder if GTA V could be available as a launch title? that would be a huge incentive.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    FreeFool wrote: »
    Makes me wonder if GTA V could be available as a launch title? that would be a huge incentive.
    I'm guessing that the next Unchartered game will be for the new Xbox. The next Forza game too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    I'm guessing that the next Unchartered game will be for the new Xbox. The next Forza game too.

Highly unlikely considering that Naughty Dog and the Uncharted series are owned by Sony.
  • Sam SeedSam Seed Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    really hope gta will be a nextgen game
  • BrightSparksBrightSparks Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it ill be next gen game cos its been under development for a few years now and to upgrade it to next gen would be like starting again to use the increased power ect
    I think the game was more then defiantly delayed so then can port it over to new eggbox like....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people call it eggbox? Does eggbox sound like Xbox, never heard the term outside of cyberspace so I'm guessing its an internet exclusive.

Good news, hope MS show some exciting products to breathe life into the brand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it hilarious that in a thread about MS's biggest announcement since the 360 and the first reply is about GTA V.

Can't beat the internet to make you piss your pants with laughter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    I only thought of it as both could be released around the same time.
  • samtmansamtman Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CSI-uk wrote: »
    Why do people call it eggbox? Does eggbox sound like Xbox,

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    CJClarke wrote: »
    Highly unlikely considering that Naughty Dog and the Uncharted series are owned by Sony.
    I admit, I got my consoles mixed up!! :D Next Unchartered will be a PS4 exclusive of course!!
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    I admit, I got my consoles mixed up!! :D Next Unchartered will be a PS4 exclusive of course!!

Uncharted ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a new Forza is a given for nextbox along with Halo 5 and Gears 4
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I really don't think Gears is a given. Halo and Forza Motorsport/Horizon yeah for sure as the fans of those games simply cannot get enough!, even Alan Wake 2 is pretty certain but Gears is a bit like God of War at this point in time in that the fans are getting a bit tried of it, a next gen version might happen but don't see it happening for a good while. I would think new IP will be the main focus for MS at this point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fair enough m8. What i'm more interested in is how the online subscription is going to work. Will we all need new subscriptions for the new console as well as our current one or will we be able to download our profile and games to the new console ?.
  • jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    fair enough m8. What i'm more interested in is how the online subscription is going to work. Will we all need new subscriptions for the new console as well as our current one or will we be able to download our profile and games to the new console ?.

I'm willing to bet they will just allow us to login with are current details for XBL. They already cross over with GFWL so their is no reason same can't be applied to the next Xbox. Making us re buy subscriptions would be low for even MS.

Hoping we finally see Alan wake 2, and a next gen forza, looking at forza on 360 I can't imagine how amazing it's going to be on next gen hardware.
  • Sam SeedSam Seed Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    jjesso123 wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet they will just allow us to login with are current details for XBL. They already cross over with GFWL so their is no reason same can't be applied to the next Xbox. Making us re buy subscriptions would be low for even MS.

Hoping we finally see Alan wake 2, and a next gen forza, looking at forza on 360 I can't imagine how amazing it's going to be on next gen hardware.

looks good, plays like shit. personally im looking forward to seeing how drive club plays
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjesso123 wrote: »

You'll just login with your existing XBL account & start playing! :)

(I'm sooooo excited about the Alan Wake sequel) :D
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will the stream be exclusive to gttv/spike?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can watch on Xbox.com. IGN only seems to be pushing their pre-show event, doesn't seem to be making a big deal of the actual event, which is odd, so maybe it is just GT...

Isn't much hype for this on here like there was for the PS4 event! Maybe that is because they didn't actually tell us what the event was for.
  • jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    chopoff wrote: »
    You can watch on Xbox.com. IGN only seems to be pushing their pre-show event, doesn't seem to be making a big deal of the actual event, which is odd, so maybe it is just GT...

Isn't much hype for this on here like there was for the PS4 event! Maybe that is because they didn't actually tell us what the event was for.

Xbox fans seemed to have vanished over the years on this site.
    Forum Member
    I am personally trembling with anticipation. Will be watching this on the Xbox of course! ;)

It's funny because I put this out of my mind for a while because of Forza Motorsport 5 but I genuinely think there is a good chance we will see PGR 5 announced too, it's the type of game that will do well to go head to head with Drive Club. MS have always had a racing game ready at launch, whether that will be Forza 5 is a different matter as it's not really as well suited to casuals as PGR is. Maybe both??

Also on Lucid Games website (ex-Bizarre Creations staff) there's the small matter of THIS

You just know it! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope for PGR too. I loved that back on the original Xbox, the one game that I kept returning too.

A great intro to online-play too.

My only concern is Lucid seems to be more mobile orientated...
    Forum Member
    chopoff wrote: »
    I hope for PGR too. I loved that back on the original Xbox, the one game that I kept returning too.

A great intro to online-play too.

My only concern is Lucid seems to be more mobile orientated...

Certainly the people they have working there are capable of much more than just mobile games. I think that more likely points to them being fully absorbed and preoccupied with their next gen project. If I were in charge they would be the first guys I went to for a new PGR game, there's way more Bizarre Creations staff at Lucid than Playground Games (which is like 90% ex-Codemasters).
    With almost 40 staff at Lucid, each with unrivaled experience, our team have worked on some of the biggest gaming franchises to come out of the UK in the last 20 years. From PS1 classics such as Formula 1 97, the BAFTA winning Project Gotham Racing franchise through to recent blockbusters such as Blur and James Bond 007 : Blood Stone we’ve contributed to some of biggest selling games of the last two decades.

Granted they're not a huge studio, but they could easily of had any number of help from other teams like PG or T10 (if they needed it). Fingers crossed. :)
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Would love a new PGR game..................Oh brings back my late night gaming days!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CharlieIntel are saying that only the trailer for COD will be shown at the event, no demo.

Some MS guy said in Major Nelson's podcast that E3 is all about the games, too.

Kinda sounds to me like we're not going to get much in the way of games at the event. Especially as it only runs 60 minutes, Sony's lasted 2 hours.