Why didn't they show the 'There's a line'.. conversation?!

stick_of_rockstick_of_rock Posts: 1,514
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just catching up on tonight's episode now and it baffles me why this part wasn't actually shown, unless its gone completely over my head..
All I saw Callum say to Daley was to "share the love" a lot?Charlie didn't seem to be anywhere around either so I'm confused as to why Hazel asked her what was said. Am I just being dense here or was it not shown?

I also don't understand why Gina and Dexter hate Wolfy so much all of a sudden but that's a different thread altogether.

Comments

• VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the 'There's a line'.. conversation and where have people seen it? :confused:
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    I think daley was talking about the other day when they were chatting in the daytime in the garden with charlie and jackee beside them
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    I think gina may have started to hate wolfy when they seen the video tapes of hazel saying shes evil inside or something like that

Anyways when gina brought it up to hazel gina felt like wolfy did not fully back her up and it kinda went from there from what i can make out

I dont claim to be 100% right before anyone starts getting defensive lol
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    What is the 'There's a line'.. conversation and where have people seen it? :confused:

The conversation was alluded to by Daley in tonight's HL show.

I think the conversation was part of the footage that Gina was watching when she called Jackie a bully. Perhaps they didn't want to show Jackie in a bad light.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The conversation was alluded to by Daley in tonight's HL show.

I think the conversation was part of the footage that Gina was watching when she called Jackie a bully. Perhaps they didn't want to show Jackie in a bad light.

Or perhaps they don't want to show that Gina's comment wasn't justified.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Charlie disagrees with you.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As the post above says, Jackie's own daughter called her a bully, I think Gina's comment was totally justified.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would imagine the reason they didn't show it was because this was the strenuous attempts of two adults, Callum and Daley, to hold a meaningful conversation in a manner that most seven year olds would regard as ineffectual, bordering on inept.

I, for one, was immensely relieved. :D
  • AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    Just catching up on tonight's episode now and it baffles me why this part wasn't actually shown, unless its gone completely over my head..
    All I saw Callum say to Daley was to "share the love" a lot?Charlie didn't seem to be anywhere around either so I'm confused as to why Hazel asked her what was said. Am I just being dense here or was it not shown?
    Day 23 - After Dexter's warning:

http://tinypic.com/r/35jbblv/5

Day 25 - After Daley and Hazel's dance:

http://tinypic.com/r/hvdp3m/5
  • elfstar89elfstar89 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did say line to Daley in the garden just after the dance but he said in a way less judgmental and nicer tone than Daley restated back to Dan and the rest. Callum said in the nicest way possible so much so that if you weren't paying attention to his very soft tone you missed it. I only caught all of Callum's words the second time I watched it back.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are right OP, it wasn't shown at all. Ch5 edited that conversation out of the highlights, but it rightly should have been shown so we the viewer get to see the whole picture. Sadly we didn't.