Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yviec wrote: »
    For some reason this makes me think of the silver haired, ex footballer who is now a successful TV presenter - not sure he's a TV legend though. But then I can't of any TV star that I'd call a legend!

It certainly wouldn't be a surprise on here, he's legendary on these pages ;-)
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    There's an Irish ex GMTV presenter who's on Sky now I beleive

Yup. You might be right.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosedive wrote: »
    Definitley a tv legend. Not sure about the football connection though.

They were talking about the crisps eating, jug eared presenter of a football highlights show on a Saturday evening. He's also a very famous former footballer. Hence the football connection.

He might be more of a footy legend than a TV legend though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's just struck me that it might be the one who was snapped kissing his make up artist in 2012.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They were talking about the crisp eating jug eared presenter of a football highlights show on a Saturday evening. He's also a very famous former footballer. Hence the football connection.

He might be more of a footy legend than a TV legend though

Ah got yer. Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just struck me that it might be the one who was snapped kissing his make up artist in 2012.

Who was that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who was that?

Another silver haired sky news egghead known for presenting sports as well as current affairs.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Who's Mr Strictly. I have an idea but isn't sure. Have worked out everyone else.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Who's Mr Strictly. I have an idea but isn't sure. Have worked out everyone else.

A male fortunate to present a family based gameshow who is married to the blonde Strictly presenter
  • Options
    alimialimi Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought maybe the one who follows Lorraine in the mornings, silhouette was similar but maybe that's wishful thinking as he takes the moral high ground on his show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another silver haired sky news egghead known for presenting sports as well as current affairs.

Got ya ;-)
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    A male fortunate to present a family based gameshow who is married to the blonde Strictly presenter
    Got it. I would say he is more likely than a morning presenter through he aint a tv legend.
    Does the BBC football presenter have a squeaky clean image. Again not exactly a tv legend either.
  • Options
    YviecYviec Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    BBC guy certainly is presented as being squeaky clean - and is into golf. But yeah, maybe a footie, rather than a TV legend.
    As has been said though, the use of "legend" implies someone older - and it may not be a presenter - could it be a soap star, for instance or someone in a TV drama?

ETA - it has to be said, too, that newspapers stretch things a bit when they use labels like "legend" and "family man"! I remember the story about the mystery guy well known as a "family man" who'd fathered a secret love child. It turned out to be Mr Mad For It - the last person in the world I'd e called a committed family man!!
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From BRAPPP:

This A-list superstar actor is trying to secure the director's helm on the next instalment of his franchise for a controversial friend, who happens to be eternally A-list. The producers, eager for the A-list superstar's return, have promised to consider it and will be watching closely the production of the controversial A-lister's comeback movie that starts filming soon.

My first thought was Braveheart.
  • Options
    Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The article I have seen doesn't mention "presenter". So could be an actor?
  • Options
    SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    The new Top Gear/One Show/Radio ginger one plays a lot of golf, he's a family man, he's a household name, he definitely has a big career and a huge salary to lose.

According to The Sun article, (the unnamed celeb, whoever it is):

A source said: “This just might end up costing him his marriage and his multi-million pound career.
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The brother of the man caught having sex on a roundabout? He is always going on about how much he loves his wife, and they've certainly been married a long time. Been on telly long enough to be called a legend and highly publicised multi million pound contracts. Don't think he plays golf though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lenitive wrote: »
    My first thought was Braveheart.

Yes, same here.
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »

when I read that I immediately thought of the male presenter who left the show last year and was a bit :o at the thought that it may be him. ;-):D
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    The new Top Gear/One Show/Radio ginger one plays a lot of golf, he's a family man, he's a household name, he definitely has a big career and a huge salary to lose.

The press have recently intimated that all is not well in this marriage!
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jug ears, is not really seen a family man. He dumped first wife and the new younger model and him always in the papers.

Irish two marriages as well so not really squeaky clean.

Carrot top, would this really wreck his career? The shows he does and going to do not really family shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

This film and television actress from a foreign country is best known for her high-profile relationship with a famous actor more than ten years ago. She has been through several long-term relationships with wealthy men since then, but is now divorced and raising her child/ren on her own.

She has reason to believe that she is about to get publicly dragged through the mud about a long-ago affair with a very prominent politician. The affair was one that was rumored about at the time, but the rumors are absolutely true. The politician was (and still is) married, but told our actress that the marriage was a sham. He has a lot of skeletons in his closet, and our actress happens to be one of them.

She has instructed her publicists to prepare to deny deny deny everything, and they are going to go on the offensive now by trying to bolster public opinion of her as a good mom. They hope that perception will blunt any upcoming attacks on her as a mistress and a gold digger.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No surprise at the male politician, the woman is thought to be safety pin dress.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saxophone player?????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Saxophone player?????

Yep,

I'd not heard any rumours about them two but they are the main guesses on BG
This discussion has been closed.