Options

What did Michael McIntyre say to Alex Jones on the One Show?

CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Read a lot of comments on Twitter about him being really vile towards her.

Comments

• Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't watch it but obviously they're lying because Michael McIntyre wouldn't do that. It's not his style.
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    I didn't watch it but obviously they're lying because Michael McIntyre wouldn't do that. It's not his style.

You are deluded. I have seen your posts in recent weeks and they are absolute delusion after delusion. This board and forum doesn't work well with people trying to pull some spin nonsense at every turn, nor can you try and force everyone to accept your point of view.

I watched the show. McIntyre was being a ****.
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Didn't watch it. What kind of stuff was Mcintyre saying?
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Michael

Alex Jones is queen of patronisation - he'd obviously had enough
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Didn't watch it. What kind of stuff was Mcintyre saying?

He was just being a prize tool the whole show. Wouldn't shut up. There was some other dentist guy on to promote that BBC show that's on tonight an McIntyre kept talking over him and the presenters had to keep telling him to shut up and at one point actually said "ok Michael you've done your bit, let him have his".
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had it on at the start and he said 'is there anybody watching this television show' which was pretty funny. :D I like it when people go on and take the piss, like when Peter Kay did it. The whole format is a joke and Matt Baker the most cringeworthy person on TV!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course it is a joke. The whole show is a total cringe fest. Still, Michael McIntyre wasn't above the nonsense.
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was shouting "Remember that time a dog came into your playground at school? Remember? Remember that happened?" over and over.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't surprise me. He think he's hilarious but he isn't. They also think acting up on the one show is really cool but no one cares. Usually they're only there for the free publicity of whatever tour or DVD is out.
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was just being a prize tool the whole show. Wouldn't shut up. There was some other dentist guy on to promote that BBC show that's on tonight an McIntyre kept talking over him and the presenters had to keep telling him to shut up and at one point actually said "ok Michael you've done your bit, let him have his".

^This OP - and I'm a fan of MM. He overdid his usual comedic role-play that he would do on chat or quiz panel shows and, although I found some of it funny, he was talking over the guest and the host's pieces to camera. Peter Kay does the same thing and Paul O'Grady but MM was more so tonight.
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he also said 'I'm f**king popping out of this', I've just been checking it out on iPlayer! :D
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member

Sounds like his recent appearance on Graham Norton.
  • Options
    St. AnthonySt. Anthony Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he do a "Multiple Miggs" ?

;D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    didn't see it but sounds like he was a part, which let's face it - he is. Pretending like The One Show is beneath you, when you clearly need to be there to plug your wares is just stupid. I can see why Alex Jones gets on some people's nerves but personally I don't think there's any side to her, what you see is what you get and she seems untouched by fame unlike McIntyre.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't see it but saw him on Norton recently - and he was a tool on that. Kept interrupting and turning focus back on him. Really odd behaviour. I seem to recall that he upset a famous comedian, might have been Brian Connelly, when they were at a function somewhere and he proclaimed himself to be the most famous comic in the room. Have probably got all the details wrong, and it may have been misreported, but I remember reading it and thinking, what an arrogant idiot, and not what I expected from him. I read his autobiography and he was quite endearing in that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are deluded. I have seen your posts in recent weeks and they are absolute delusion after delusion. This board and forum doesn't work well with people trying to pull some spin nonsense at every turn, nor can you try and force everyone to accept your point of view.

I watched the show. McIntyre was being a ****.

I don't believe that for one minute. Michael McIntyre's one of the most genuine celebrities out there and he's never been rude to a presenter on a TV show so it's unlikely he will have been now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So wasn't being rude then. Thought so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't believe that for one minute. Michael McIntyre's one of the most genuine celebrities out there and he's never been rude to a presenter on a TV show so it's unlikely he will have been now.

Oh well. You're right I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't see it but saw him on Norton recently - and he was a tool on that. Kept interrupting and turning focus back on him. Really odd behaviour. I seem to recall that he upset a famous comedian, might have been Brian Connelly, when they were at a function somewhere and he proclaimed himself to be the most famous comic in the room. Have probably got all the details wrong, and it may have been misreported, but I remember reading it and thinking, what an arrogant idiot, and not what I expected from him. I read his autobiography and he was quite endearing in that.

More likely that Brian Connelly bullied him for being the nation's favourite comedian out of jealousy (like all the other comedians do) and HE annoyed Michael McIntyre in the process.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    So wasn't being rude then. Thought so.

Here we go again ^_^^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    More likely that Brian Connelly bullied him for being the nation's favourite comedian out of jealousy (like all the other comedians do) and HE annoyed Michael McIntyre in the process.

EVERYONE IS WRONG. DALEKBUSTER IS RIGHT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EVERYONE IS WRONG. DALEKBUSTER IS RIGHT.

Are you jealous of Michael McIntyre's success?

You seem determined to paint him as a rude man.
  • Options
    Forum Member

No mate, I'm not jealous. I have absolutely no desire to be a comedian or to "be successful", nor do I pay any attention to the comedy circuit. So how on EARTH can I be jealous?
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had it on at the start and he said 'is there anybody watching this television show' which was pretty funny. :D I like it when people go on and take the piss, like when Peter Kay did it. The whole format is a joke and Matt Baker the most cringeworthy person on TV!

Ironic thing to say when his own chat show bombed because no one was watching it. What a complete and utter tool.
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is Michael McIntyre your dad ?