Options

Jenny Bradley

hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
Forum Member
Have we seen the last of Jenny? I expected her to be staying in the show, didn't realise it was only a temporary return. Shame if so.

Comments

• Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems to be the case, sadly.
  • Options
    randomocityrandomocity Posts: 2,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno. Usually when a character leaves we have articles and interviews about it - and I don't recall any for JennyBradley.

And there has been hints at Jack missing her and stuff.
  • Options
    emilybemilyb Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope not but I've not read anything to suggest she'll be returning. I hope I'm wrong because its pretty appalling if that's it. A story about a bereaved mother sent mad with grief & guilt used for a few weeks of comedy & a literal cliff hanger in which we knew of course she wouldn't harm Jack because corrie wouldn't go that dark. Kevin & Sophie's attitudes after were disgraceful, no sympathy or understanding as to her bizarre behaviour, she's just a "psycho". Rita was the only one showing her some compassion & she's the one character who'd been saying she's a bad 'un for the past several months.

Obviously its no surprise Kevin wouldn't want her near Jack, but I did think he would go & visit her alone. If the writers had remembered his son Jake who he lost he would have been able to empathise with Jenny. I did think in spite of this, he would hear her out, tell her he forgave her & would try to help her get better but that the relationship was over. But no, doesn't look like that will happen, the whole thing will probably all get forgotten about.