Probably the most z list twitter row ever

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2313757/Chanelle-Hayes-hits-ex-BFF-Chantelle-Houghton-Jade-Goody-rant.html

Chantelle vs Chanelle in a row over Jack and Jade. Could it get any more low rent?

Comments

• Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused. I thought Chanelle and Jack were no longer together?:confused:

Or did Chantelle go out with him? I can't keep up.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    channelle is unhinged.:eek: why she keeps bringing the children into her online spats is beyond me. especially, now after learning from that article that jack is not even the father of channelle`s son. the irony though of chantelle condemning another twitter user for shocking online behaviour is truly hilarious.
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...That Chanelle lass hasn't really aged well!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2313757/Chanelle-Hayes-hits-ex-BFF-Chantelle-Houghton-Jade-Goody-rant.html

Chantelle vs Chanelle in a row over Jack and Jade. Could it get any more low rent?

Oh god I'm just blinded by the trash.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its like watching a row between Pinky and Perky, but with less intelligible content.
  • zummigummizummigummi Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Whatever happened to Chanelle's Big Brother nemisis Charley Uchea? is she still famous even on Z list standards?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I have no sympathy for Chanelle whatsoever if she is with that idiot Tweed(leDUMB). Not only that, but she keeps going back for more :eek:
  • YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it too late to enter those Daily Mail pics of them onto the Facebook page Sluts Embarrassing Themselves?
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I have no sympathy for Chanelle whatsoever if she is with that idiot Tweed(leDUMB). Not only that, but she keeps going back for more :eek:

and considering she has in the past referred to him as a "diseased d!ck" that is pure self destruction...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Including Dolly (a baby) in the 'walking in her shoes' remark is just weird.
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Chanelle used to bore the pants off me with her Victoria Beckham obsession back in the day.

All these people are pathetic and sad, though. The dregs of society.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    I don't know who these people are. It seems like a good thing.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's Chanelle done to herself? She was a lovely looking girl now she looks a fright! If it wasn't for the other clothes she's wearing in that pic on the article I'd have thought she was dressed up for Halloween! What's with the too dark hair and heavy eyebrows?! :eek:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Only one thing in common is "T"
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

It is. Jack Tweed is a particularly disgusting individual.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

Claims to fame are:

Chantelle - Being brilliant at carrying Boots bags whilst doing a sad face rather like this -> :(

Chanelle - being obsessed with Posh Spice and shagging Mini Me

Jade Goody - Late reality tv *star* with more money than sense

Jack Tweed - Hanger on husband of the above. Fond of punching people in the face, whacking kids with golf clubs and p*ssing on pool tables in his local

So, yes, you're not missing much
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I read the whole thing then realised I had them mixed up and had to re-read it.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    What's Chanelle done to herself? She was a lovely looking girl now she looks a fright! If it wasn't for the other clothes she's wearing in that pic on the article I'd have thought she was dressed up for Halloween! What's with the too dark hair and heavy eyebrows?! :eek:

Chanelle's always had a screw loose in her head since we first saw her on BB8 yonks ago. Looks like she's getting more desperate to make herself more attractive.

I pity her son having to wake up & see his mother that way every morning 'til he's old enough to leave home one day.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chanelle, Chantelle, do they churn these people out from a z-list factory conveyor belt?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »

Why do some girls think that having two large black caterpillars above their eyes is a good look? I like strong brows, but having it so thick and dark looks so tacky and horrible. :confused:
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remembering Chanelle from Big Brother 8 she was really not very bright and just seemed to want to cause arguments for no reason.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Claims to fame are:

Chantelle - Being brilliant at carrying Boots bags whilst doing a sad face rather like this -> :(

Jack Tweed - Hanger on husband of the above. Fond of punching people in the face, whacking kids with golf clubs and p*ssing on pool tables in his local

Thanks. I have heard of Jane Goody but the rest? Nope.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claims to fame are:

Best summary evah:D

But you're clearly a vile jellus bully.....
  • Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    did I miss something? Chanelle shagged Verne Troyer???!!!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    did I miss something? Chanelle shagged Verne Troyer???!!!

That was news to me too:eek: but according to the Daily Star she did
    http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/big-brother/91300-chanelle-and-verne-have-sex