First Impressions - Who's Your Favourite?

Comments

• clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,637
    Forum Member
    David has surprised me, seems like quite a nice chap and not as diva-ish as I thought he might be
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being a massive Emmerdale fan, I expected the Parge to be my favourite celeb - but actually, I'm really liking Big Mo!
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becky - bless her, had no idea she had such low self esteem about her looks. I would love her to do well in this show.
  • LONERIDER37LONERIDER37 Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fog wrote: »
    Steve Davis by a country mile for me. I know his awesome dry sense of humour from watching him in his commentating roles in the snooker. When he was at his peak in his playing career he was known as being very serious and perhaps having no personality coz he just got on with the snooker but in recent years in his non playing role on the snooker he's shown himself to be very funny and interesting. A top bloke. He's made me lol already.

I also don't get why there was bad talk about Lucy on the itv2 show. I didn't see any bitchyness from her at all. I mean of course time will tell but so far she seems quite likeable. Not a fave of mine in there but nice enough at the moment.

I echo this post. Steve for me too and agree with above comments.
  • SophieGalSophieGal Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Love Joey and Lucy, best ones in the Jungle.

Full of character
  • guypdguypd Posts: 2,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have there been two episodes already? I was out the country, didn't realise this started so early.

Is there any way to watch the first two online?
  • Wise BadgerWise Badger Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Lucy winning this poll?

I'm not against her but I didn't expect her to be the fans favourite

Is this just a result of the anti Lucy sentiment from the spinoff show?
  • Typ33Typ33 Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    I'd be surprised if Joey Essex survives nevermind win it, can see him dying the most ridiculous death ever.
  • JuceeJucee Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really struggled for my favourite, I am loving Matthew, Rebecca and suprisingly David.
  • bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve Davis for me . A great snooker star and a really witty guy. Perhaps more importantly, a great representative of the county of Essex..............and boy does it need one!!
  • MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matthew :)

Also liking Lucy, Kian and Rebecca.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is Lucy winning this poll?

I'm not against her but I didn't expect her to be the fans favourite

Is this just a result of the anti Lucy sentiment from the spinoff show?

She came out with some great pithy one-liners (I started a separate thread for those) and was refreshingly candid about the nature of celebrities in the first episode. This caused the non-entities on the "..now" show to get waaa-aaayy over-bitchy. So there is some back-lash against that I think (and with good reason).
    Unfortunately the ludicrous over-coverage of Budgie-Boy is now eclipsing everybody else! She's naturally funny, but the only line we were allowed to hear from her in Episode 2 was "Lets just fry the **** out of it!" (referring to some meat).

Until they lay off the Budgie coverage, or the numbers dwindle, it's tough to tell who is most deserving for favouritism now. I'm mostly in agreement with what people have polled so far though...
  • MuttsalMuttsal Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Rebecca Adlington
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Matthew. Starting to warm to Lucy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy, Kian & Rebecca
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Steve, Rebecca and David

I liked it when Steve said on the spin-off show that the others are treating it like a holiday cos they know Joey will be doing all the trials :D
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Steve, Rebecca and David

I liked it when Steve said on the spin-off show that the others are treating it like a holiday cos they know Joey will be doing all the trials :D

I like Steve. :D

Spot on when he said he was looking forward to seeing how the other team would react to Planet Joey. He says that in a nice way - but he had a glint in his eye. I think we know what he means. He hopes he irritates the shit out of them. :D
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Steve, Rebecca and David

Heavenly wrote: »
    I like Steve. :D

Spot on when he said he was looking forward to seeing how the other team would react to Planet Joey. He says that in a nice way - but he had a glint in his eye. I think we know what he means. He hopes he irritates the shit out of them. :D

Haha....well said Steve. He's my early favourite too. Very wise, witty and clever. His comments on Joey were spot on. :D
  • dwisemandwiseman Posts: 4,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me who cant read the poll because of a stupid ad in the way?
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    Rebecca.
    But I like almost everyone really, it's a good group in there I think.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    kate03 wrote: »
    Haha....well said Steve. He's my early favourite too. Very wise, witty and clever. His comments on Joey were spot on. :D

Yes and no playing games like some of the others, just being Steve.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toss up between Lucy & Matthew but I voted for Lucy.
  • ItsNickItsNick Posts: 3,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve Davis followed by Amy.

Steve's a good laugh and he's very genuine. Some people in the past have just been nice but a boring but with Steve he comes out with some funny one liners at times and he's just seems a good laugh. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with him in camp.
    Amy came across very well in the task with Matthew Wright. Really nice girl.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Mathew and Alfonso:D:D
  • Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have a new poll?
    My favs are probably Steve & Amy now