Comments

• DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay ~ he is a happy fella :D:D
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it when they get the question wrong, and he slams the hatch shut in their faces! :D
  • MattXfactorMattXfactor Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love i love how ant says kiosk keith!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good to know that Tom Selleck can still get work in his golden years...
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deb Arkle wrote: »
    I like it when they get the question wrong, and he slams the hatch shut in their faces! :D

Part of me wants them to fail these little mini-tasks just so that I can see him do that.:D
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's priceless and I love it when Kiosk Keith does that, and his totally impassive face. I think he reminds us of the great customer service we enjoy over here and we all know someone like him in a store, be it male or female.

I was sorry they won last night, but then delighted when everyone was furious about the marshmallows and wanted cheese and biscuits! You can't win 'em all.
  • Ozboz3Ozboz3 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Words could not describe how happy I was when I realised he was back! He is soo funny:D
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    I'vr never noticeed him before, but he's rather easy on the eye.
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member

Yep me too.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part of me wants them to fail these little mini-tasks just so that I can see him do that.:D

Yeah, I love it too, and let's face it, our amusement at this is worth so much more than the poxy tiny rations they get for their reward anyway! :D
  • doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was going to dedicate a thread to Kiosk Keith but I did the right thing and searched.

Has anyone ever seen a glimmer of a smile?

He's definitely the strong, silent type.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

All of me wants them to get the question wrong so KK slams the shutter down on them.

Doesn't that make me sound horrible LOL!

Loved Vincent and Annabel in the spider one last night.

:)
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

Yup, me too. I know it's a simple 'joke' but it makes me chuckle every time. I want them to get the question wrong just so he can slam it in their faces! I'm a bad person. :(
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    like it when he closes the door on the celebs when they get the question wrong.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    All of me wants them to get the question wrong so KK slams the shutter down on them.

Doesn't that make me sound horrible LOL!

Loved Vincent and Annabel in the spider one last night.

:)

:D:D:D - Me too. I'm horrible too, but Vincent and Annabel were so taken aback last night, I just howled. I bet KK was sniggering behind the shutter.
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    :D:D:D - Me too. I'm horrible too, but Vincent and Annabel were so taken aback last night, I just howled. I bet KK was sniggering behind the shutter.

I almost wet myself. Can't bear Annabel and it was priceless when that shutter went down. I was secretly hoping for it and I was not disappointed.

Mind you anyone who went for the lower number didn't know much about women ... doh. I am still laughing about it.
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all cheered here when he slammed the hatch shut! :D
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    We all cheered here when he slammed the hatch shut! :D

it is most satisfying when he does that :cool:
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must admit to having a quiet chuckle to myself at how affronted Annabel looked at the sheer rudeness of Keith :D

Has he ever actually even interracted with any of them at all? I don't think so. He just rings the others on the phone and then either hands over the "treat" or slams the shutter in their faces :D