✭✭
    isn't he going to need to lose a couple of pounds to play the Krays
    *runs away*

I was thinking the same:D
  • The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    isn't he going to need to lose a couple of pounds to play the Krays
    *runs away*

if plays ronnie then he will need to stay fat but reggie was a skinny motherplucker.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a lying self publicistic joke, nothing credible ever emits from his mouth.

What a strange comment? He's a top bloke off screen you know and he would not lie, his past and his Dad and all makes it very believable.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because you don't like him it doesn't mean that the millions of other viewers feel the same.

I'm sick of the attitude of some on here who think that this place reflects the views of the majority, when it's proven time and time again to not be the case at all. :rolleyes:

I don't have any knowledge of what 'millions of other viewers' think, (although reading the DS threads, I've got a fair idea). I dislike his character intensely (thuggish with no redeeming features), and I dislike him personally (thuggish with no redeeming features who once nearly shot a guy who threw a t-shirt at him). The man's a pathetic joke and should not be given screen time imho. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a strange comment? He's a top bloke off screen you know and he would not lie, his past and his Dad and all makes it very believable.

'top bloke' - the self confessed thug who once nearly shot a guy who threw a t-shirt at him?? Sorry, where is the 'top bloke' in that? :confused:
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    'top bloke' - the self confessed thug who once nearly shot a guy who threw a t-shirt at him?? Sorry, where is the 'top bloke' in that? :confused:

people change.
  • GameChangerGameChanger Posts: 342
    Forum Member

Try the fact that he's openly admitted to it and pointed it as the moment where he realised he needed to better himself? Leslie Granthem had served time for murder before EE started and I don't see people holding him to that, so why can't people see that Jamie has moved on too?
  • BrendanBradyFTWBrendanBradyFTW Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Haha, this dude made me LOL.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    people change.

Some do yes, but still waiting to hear why he's suddenly become a 'top bloke' just because he's got an autobiography to flog.