MODS -contact us

molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it just me or is the contact us link broken (bottom of forum).

Comments

• 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    ====Error 403

The item you requested is not available. It may have been moved or may not exist. Please check the URL, use the search form at the top of the page or return to the home page.

If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact us.====

Then you click contact again and nothing happens.
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    Error 403

The item you requested is not available. It may have been moved or may not exist. Please check the URL, use the search form at the top of the page or return to the home page.
    If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact us.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not just me then :D
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seemed to work OK when I tried it just now.

ETA: This is the URL: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/contact/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Error 403

If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god we're on our own!!!!!
  • tremetreme Posts: 5,445
    Forum Member
    Even when it works I think the message must get printed off, before carried along a series of conduits by a mouse, put into a basket where it then goes through a Rube Goldberg type machine, before being dropped down a chute to a small basement cupboard where, if he feels like it, a bored moderator lifts himself up from his snooze, considers its content, and if it sucks up to them enough, they might reply with the most cryptic response they can think of.

That's my experience of contacting DS mods :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got there in the end found a mod who accepts messages none seem to accept pms though.
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Works fine for me. Using Firefox as my browser.

Out of interest, who are the moderators here? On most forums I know the moderators post with everyone else and have a 'Moderator' designation under their avatar or something similar. Are they regular posters or backroom staff who don't interact with the community?
  • tediouslyrandomtediouslyrandom Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has someone abused you so much that you have a need for this?

Or are you just an attention seeker?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quotes have gone funny in several threads I thought they may like to fix the problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    Quotes have gone funny in several threads I thought they may like to fix the problem.

Hmm, trying to moderate is a put-off. Really.
  • Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,834
    Forum Member
    Casual wrote: »
    Works fine for me. Using Firefox as my browser.

Out of interest, who are the moderators here? On most forums I know the moderators post with everyone else and have a 'Moderator' designation under their avatar or something similar. Are they regular posters or backroom staff who don't interact with the community?

Tom posts occasionally but when he does he is insightful, witty and the embodiment of compassion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard46 wrote: »
    Tom posts occasionally but when he does he is insightful, witty and the embodiment of compassion.

You want to screw him?
  • tremetreme Posts: 5,445
    Forum Member
    Richard46 wrote: »

Perhaps he could pass some tips onto the others then.
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt if that's a technical problem. It happens when someone messes up a quote, say by missing out a square bracket or a closing / before the final QUOTE. If someone then quotes the messed-up quote, it may be attributed to the wrong FM, and so the confusion continues.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sigurd wrote: »
    I doubt if that's a technical problem. It happens when someone messes up a quote, say by missing out a square bracket or a closing / before the final QUOTE. If someone then quotes the messed-up quote, it may be attributed to the wrong FM, and so the confusion continues.

No it has to be a bug every quote in some threads is messed up we can't all be making the same mistake.
  • CatWolfCatWolf Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant find the McCann red panic button either, it was flashing away ok yesterday??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CatWolf wrote: »
    I cant find the McCann red panic button either, it was flashing away ok yesterday??

It's nice to know who are friendly with the Mods, you know who to avoid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh good does that mean you will be leaving me alone in future :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good does that mean you will be leaving me alone in future :D

If you stop the tease. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god we're on our own!!!!!

WAAAAAAHAAAAAY

*starts to run riot*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have had an automated response does that mean the computers are in control :eek:
  • AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't seem to reproduce any of the problems indicated in this thread. The 'Contact Us' link is functioning for me and quotes seem to be working too.

What internet browser are people experiencing issues using?
    WoodenCat wrote: »
    WAAAAAAHAAAAAY

*starts to run riot*