Edel's clothes

patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In an effort to start a positive conversation :p, I don't think I ever remember a better dressed housemate than Edel. Every night I find myself turning my head to the side to figure out what's bringing the outfit together so well. I want to know where she shops and how much it costs. I know she's got a great figure, which helps, but she's got a fantastic sense of style, IMO.

Comments

• BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the white two piece she wore when she entered the house.

In my younger days I would have worn that.
    Not so now as I'm too old, but she looked fabulous in that imo.

:)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her oversized grey hat.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. She dresses really well. Classy and bohemian mixed. Fabulous.

Mind you, the girl would look good in a bin liner.:)
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got a great figure and a good eye for what suits her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »

Yes, that's the trick imo. Some just wear what is the latest fashion regardless of whether it suits them or not. It is better to wear what suits you rather than go with the flow.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »

Now you have it.;-) I have a friend, not particularly tall or svelte, but she can make the cheapest garment look good on her, just by knowing what suits her and how to accessorise. It's a gift, that as I get older, I'm sadly loosing.:(
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's too thin :p

Like her dress sense though - very individual :cool:
  • abbieuniqueabbieunique Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah bit too thin in the face esp.
    Some of her clothes are scary.
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    She does have an amazing figure. I noticed how toned her abs were when she was exercising in the garden, well by noticed I mean seething with envy. She does seem to have a flair for putting together an outfit and looking great in it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's I find more interesting, is what constitutes a 'great' or 'amazing' figure in our individual minds.
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    What's I find more interesting, is what constitutes a 'great' or 'amazing' figure in our individual minds.

It's what suits the individual.
    I'm probably the same size as Edele but look ridiculous whereas she carries her figure with grace.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I loved the white two piece she wore when she entered the house.

In my younger days I would have worn that.
    Not so now as I'm too old, but she looked fabulous in that imo.

So did I. It was from Lipsy she said so in theory one could buy one. Sadly I am a bumpier than she is and I don't think it would look as good on me.
    Forum Member
    I think she's too thin :p

Like her dress sense though - very individual :cool:

Will you be investing in the Wallsy Onsie Buinions? I hear it is this season's must have. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So did I. It was from Lipsy she said so in theory one could buy one. Sadly I am a bumpier than she is and I don't think it would look as good on me.

I'm only very slightly bigger than Edele, I've always been a skinny minny but at 61 yrs of age I think I'd look a tad ridiculous in it.

It was fabulous though, loved it.

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will you be investing in the Wallsy Onsie Buinions? I hear it is this season's must have. :D
    Whassat then?

Never heard of a Onesie - let alone a Wallsy one :blush:
    > *runs*
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her clothes......but I would think they cost a good bit to buy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whassat then?

Never heard of a Onesie - let alone a Wallsy one :blush:
    > *runs*

:o The all in one fluffy sleepsuits, similar to a babygro.

The Wallsy one is a Wall's sausage one lol.

;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice thread.

Edele does dress beautifully.

I felt for her when she broke down in the diary room the other evening though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

;-)
    If only you knew..............;) :o:blush::D
    DryIce wrote: »
    Nice thread.

Edele does dress beautifully.

I felt for her when she broke down in the diary room the other evening though.
    So did I :(

I know people will say 'well WTF did she go in there for if her private life is in tatters' but she might have real financial worries for all we know and maybe it was just too good an opportunity to miss.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. She dresses really well. Classy and bohemian mixed. Fabulous.

Mind you, the girl would look good in a bin liner.:)

That's a good way of putting it! She had a gorgeous swinging cardie on the other night and there have been several items that I actually want. I agree on the white woolen combo at the launch. Very classy, but different.

Glad so many agree with me. I was watching Frenchie last night in a pink hoodie that looked like it belonged on a 12 year old and wanted to take it off her. I'm very shallow, aren't I? :blush::D
    Forum Member

;-)

Its not designed to look like a sausage I hasten to add. Apparently they have a sort of graphic design on them to make them look like ordinary clothes. The CBB competition is giving some away so I looked them up.

Loving the babygro analogy though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good way of putting it! She had a gorgeous swinging cardie on the other night and there have been several items that I actually want. I agree on the white woolen combo at the launch. Very classy, but different.

Glad so many agree with me. I was watching Frenchie last night in a pink hoodie that looked like it belonged on a 12 year old and wanted to take it off her. I'm very shallow, aren't I? :blush::D

I'll join you on the naghty step,but sadly, I'm worse,I was stunned into shocked repulsion at Frenchy's hair..matted like a mucky wee barbie.:blush::blush:
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not designed to look like a sausage I hasten to add. Apparently they have a sort of graphic design on them to make them look like ordinary clothes. The CBB competition is giving some away so I looked them up.

Loving the babygro analogy though.

I swore I'd never be found in a onesie 'til my six year old bought me one for Christmas - it's leopard-print (another Patsy no-no). To my shame, I've been known to still be in it at lunchtime on a Sunday. :blush: Very cosy. Trips to the toilet are the only issue.........
  • Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved her white outfit too, I want it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only you knew..............;) :o:blush::D

So did I :(

I know people will say 'well WTF did she go in there for if her private life is in tatters' but she might have real financial worries for all we know and maybe it was just too good an opportunity to miss.

That's just the judgemental, narcissistic society we're living in now though unfortunately Bunions.