A British ISIS terrorist beheads an American journalist

Comments

• jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Arthur11 wrote: »
    Yes you're right, one of my best friends is a Hindu and he is as English as me.

There are over a hundred official sharia courts and many more that are unofficial and before you say that they only deal with domestic issues, watch this by Mariam Namazi, who is by the way a communist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdEK4tZJpI

Does any one here think that it is right that a father should have custody of children at age 7, no matter what, with no regard what so ever for the well being of that child.
    The only thing that matters is that child must be taught Islam.
    That's the start of radicalisation.

Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists still suffer at the hands of Islamic violence sadly.

If someone marries a Muslin man he can insists that the child's religion is Islam as 'supersedes all other religions'. It depends how liberal he is of course.

Women in Islamic state have no real rights, if a woman is raped she needs two male witnesses in court, if a woman is found guilty of adultery she is stoned to death, the man other hand can have 8 wives if he wants.

If a woman went to a Sharia court for custody it isn't likely she'll win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists still suffer at the hands of Islamic violence sadly.

If someone marries a Muslin man he can insists that the child's religion is Islam as 'supersedes all other religions'. It depends how liberal he is of course.

Women in Islamic state have no real rights, if a woman is raped she needs two male witnesses in court, if a woman is found guilty of adultery she is stoned to death, the man other hand can have 8 wives if he wants.

If a woman went to a Sharia court for custody it isn't likely she'll win.

Yes I agree, people need to understand the problem with Islam and all the corrupt policies and laws that sharia enforces on many unfortunate victims.
    Sikhs, buddists, muslims and Christian's are subjected, forced and slaughtered under ISIS in iraq and syria. Ecspecially christians, the assyrians have lived in mosul 6,700 years. Now they are being dreadfully assaulted, killed and harshly persecuted. This highly upsets me, how none of this is broadcasted to the world of what the real problems are and how badly the christians are suffering from this. A national genocide is plausible in the circumstances that the christians are put in from the extremist acts of Islam.
    All I ask of people is to understand this and spread the news.
    I am not siding with the christians over the many others subjected but all im saying is the situation is very very very bad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today I saw on catholic on line photos of little kids that had been beheaded, one looked about five, wish I'd never looked, those images will stay with me for life, no I'm not posting a link because it's just too dreadful.
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

an interesting documentary of the Islamic State! I don't usually put videos on here but I'm curious to see peoples views on this. The worrying thing is how many people they have lining up to join them and when they said they want to invade our countries, is that their ultimate goal? to invade none Islamic countries?

I think their first point of call would be any country that use to be Muslim no matter how long ago that was
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    I think their first point of call would be any country that use to be Muslim no matter how long ago that was

I think this is correct. One of the definitions of Jihad is to reclaim Islamic lands.
  • angarrackangarrack Posts: 5,493
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    I think this is correct. One of the definitions of Jihad is to reclaim Islamic lands.

Do you mean lands which were once conquered by Islam?
    Forum Member
    angarrack wrote: »
    Do you mean lands which were once conquered by Islam?

Lands there were once part of a Caliphate which would include Spain.

If it wasn't for the Crusades they would have conquered most of Europe. It's the reason today Islamists refer to England as Crusaders.
    Forum Member

If it wasn't for the Crusades they would have conquered most of Europe. It's the reason today Islamists refer to England as Crusaders.

Thankyou. I was wondering whether mc-satan was referring to the Caliphate (including Spain) when he mentioned 'the reclaiming of Islamic Lands'.
  • MeercamMeercam Posts: 1,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And states that were formerly part of the USSR.
    Any incursion there will be a short-lived adventure, courtesy of Mr. Putin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why not France? They were enthusiastic crusaders too.
    Forum Member

It probably applies to mainland Europe. Islamists must have derogatory name for the Spanish also.

The general term used is usually infidel or kafir to describe non-muslims.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It probably applies to mainland Europe. Islamists must have derogatory name for the Spanish also.

The general term used is usually infidel or kafir to describe non-muslims.

I wonder if this is a term in line with 'Gaijin' (foreigner) in Japanese or closer to the n-word.
    Forum Member

Which countries did you mean when you said 'reclaim Islamic lands'?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angarrack wrote: »
    Which countries did you mean when you said 'reclaim Islamic lands'?

I don't know exactly. I was simply citing a defination of Jihad and commenting and agreeing that IS would probably have the priority of perceived Islamic lands.
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Dunroamin there is some truth in what you say. I live a few miles from Bradford, the centre of which has been largely taken over by Asian Muslims. In fact more and more of Bradford is being swallowed up. There is of course an element of 'white flight' but it's mainly due to a deliberate strategy. An Asian colleague told me how they set up buying rings to ensure that every white person or business owner selling up was replaced by 'one of their own'. It's been very successful. You just need to see the changes in the areas which used to be 'multicultural. In the 2011 Census around 25% of the population identified itself as Muslim. It will be higher now.
    Not that I think everyone is baying for sharia law or that that every other person is an extremist but it's an accident waiting to happen. Remember the petrol shortages a few years back? One of the fuel stations actually had a 'no whites' sign up. Can you imagine that in reverse? More recently a friend who understands Urdu/Punjabi had a whole load of insults thrown in his direction by shop staff who didn't realise he understood.
    In the area of Halifax where I worked shops are now almost exclusively Asian, churches are swamped by mosques and on a Friday the roads are given over to religious processions. The police seem afraid to act on the general lack of adherence to the highway code.
    This country is in for big trouble in the future.

maybe Enoch was right
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mal2pool wrote: »
    maybe Enoch was right

I take it you are referring to Rivers of Blood.

It takes two to cause these rivers. Far right 'indigenous' immigrant communities who don't want to integrate.
    Forum Member
    From Twitter:
    'Mudar Zahran ‏@Mudar_Zahran 46m
    David Cameron says ISIS could expand to Jordan,Jordan's media says ISIS already in Jordan,and Jordan's king says no ISIS in Jordan'

Black flags are waving in Amman . King Abdullah denies IS are in Jordan but ISIS have stated they are. Cameron is clueless to what's happening, he doesn't even know that IS are already there.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member

They were still trying up until the 18th century. Vienna was besieged for two months by the Ottoman Empire in 1683.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member

It takes two to cause these rivers. Far right 'indigenous' immigrant communities who don't want to integrate.
    And the other is?
    Forum Member
    I don't know exactly. I was simply citing a defination of Jihad and commenting and agreeing that IS would probably have the priority of perceived Islamic lands.

'Perceived' is an important qualification of what you said earlier.

They perceive them as 'Islamic lands' because they once conquered them in a campaign to expand the Caliphate. Eventually Islam was expelled. Now, it seems, they want them back.
  • Gregory ShapeGregory Shape Posts: 2,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Far right 'indigenous' immigrant communities who don't want to integrate.

Eh? What does that mean, exactly?
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member

Do you work for Rotherham social services by any chance?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Charles the Hammer stopped them taking France.
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Arthur11 wrote: »
    Today I saw on catholic on line photos of little kids that had been beheaded, one looked about five, wish I'd never looked, those images will stay with me for life, no I'm not posting a link because it's just too dreadful.

:o Who is responsible for such evil?:o:(
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Strange comparison.

If you'd watched the video properly and put yourself in her shoes, than maybe you'd understand why I felt sorry for her.
    She didn't go in a march, she was walking along side it, whilst being filmed.

Nothing wrong with the girl walking down the street wearing a red dress in her home town, yet lo, and behold, she's accused of being naked by one of the protesters and out to seduce someone....:p

Yes, so why criticise what people are wearing then? In the vid some are judged to be sluttier than others.

I didn't criticize her for wearing it, the protestors did. I am saying why they did putting myself in their shoes. What is wrong with saying or trying to see another point of view?
    As for the girl I have watched the video. I watched it months ago on Facebook. The girl is intentionally doing her walk and is not alongside she is walking inside the lines of them. I do watch and try to understand why people do the things they do. I don't need to criticize anyone. The girl has a point to make and she's making it but what she's doing is not a natural day to day procedure for her either.

We are or at least I am trying to understand different points of view and not trying to make to feed any agendas here. I am not politically orientated just trying to make sense out of people's behaviour, I am not on either side. I don't care about religion and I have seen people who are blaming all evil on religion but its much complicated than that. There is no single thing to blame.