Options

**Spoiler** glamorous and cheerful - Week 10

Comments

• Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Holly will escape this week, and it will be Robbie and Alex in the bottom two with Alex leaving.
  • Options
    squirts mumsquirts mum Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with Alex or Robbie to go as they are just not on a par with the others. Holly's paso was A-maz-ing, hope she's safe. Jason & Chelsee's dances were also absolutely brilliant so to me Harry, Jason, Chelsee & Holly deserve to be in the semi's who steels the other place I don't know, or do we get a shock exit.
  • Options
    two2tangotwo2tango Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Harry looks very vulnerable.... he needs votes!!!! I would be devastated if he went as he has been probably one of the best & most consistent dancers & deserves to be in the final
  • Options
    salsasuziesalsasuzie Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Evening all....
    This evenings audience was rather loud! I enjoy the show for the main part... the top four are becoming clear (well to me anyway)
    Now before I spend the next 2 hours hitting the refresh icon on my tablet do we have an informant for tonight?
  • Options
    squirts mumsquirts mum Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toyboysmum wrote: »
    Lol, a pack of cougars on a Saturday evening!

quite, but I'm enjoying it, just need to switch over to the other side and admire Duggie as well.:D
  • Options
    OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a way, I'm hoping Jason will go so I can stop watching this drivel. Not been the same since Russell went, so if my other favourite leaves I can stop watching the 'Let's kiss Harry and Chelsee's asses' show.
  • Options
    crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    really worried for harry tonight :(
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope people vote for Holly - being in ireland we cant vote:mad: so i hope the public think she deserves to go through! She's much better than Robbie and alex imo .

I think Harry might be in bother - the rhumba is a pretty unmemorable dance and a lot of his fans will be saving their money and votes for dougie in Im a celebrity final! Hope he's safe though.
  • Options
    3Wells3Wells Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    I am worried for Jason
  • Options
    NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all... signing in with a Kir Normande in one hand and a handful of cashew nuts in the other. Which makes typing a bit difficult but hey, what's life without a minor challenge or two... :)

I predict Alex and Holly for the bottom two... and assume that it will be Holly's turn... finally.

If so, that will be unjust because on tonights showing, it should be Robbie or Alex. Imo.

So I'll pop back later and see what's happening here.
  • Options
    leftfeet2leftfeet2 Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be happy with Alex or Robbie to go as they are just not on a par with the others. Holly's paso was A-maz-ing, hope she's safe. Jason & Chelsee's dances were also absolutely brilliant so to me Harry, Jason, Chelsee & Holly deserve to be in the semi's who steels the other place I don't know, or do we get a shock exit.

didnt think i would enjoy this week i tend to get bored when the entertainment element has gone but I loved it Clearly theres a gap between Robbie ant the rest but (i know i have been saying it for 3 weeks ) shock exit is overdue Jasons position on the leaderboard is a possible answer he danes fine i just think he and Harry (IMHO)maybe lack something in the charisma (Iso wish I could spell) stakes but Harry being in a band perhaps has enough followers / fans to keep him there
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening all. :)

Harry's vote is being tested tonight; will it hold up with another McFly member needing support in another show? I guess TPTB told Aliona that she had to do the Rumba with him (and miss the Paso Doble as he's done it before)...otherwise I'm surprised she didn't keep him away from it.
  • Options
    fiffy35fiffy35 Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    two2tango wrote: »
    Harry looks very vulnerable.... he needs votes!!!! I would be devastated if he went as he has been probably one of the best & most consistent dancers & deserves to be in the final

Just done my voting and had quite a few problems getting through for H&A.

I hope it was a good omen.

Maybe I should vote again.........:rolleyes:
  • Options
    carol northcarol north Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi - normally just lurk on her for result.

However this is just so nice on here

Been to the Ballet this afternoon so was in the dancing mood.
    Really good show tonight I thought- like him or not I thought Jason & Kristina should have had a couple more tens for that excellent routine. Holly and Chelsee great tonight.

See you later
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.potterparkzoo.org/our-animals/tiger-cub-cam not doing much, but cute anyway:)
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worried for Harry. Harry is my Saturday night pretty. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Normandie wrote: »
    Hello all... signing in with a Kir Normande in one hand and a handful of cashew nuts in the other. Which makes typing a bit difficult but hey, what's life without a minor challenge or two... :)

I predict Alex and Holly for the bottom two... and assume that it will be Holly's turn... finally.

If so, that will be unjust because on tonights showing, it should be Robbie or Alex. Imo.

So I'll pop back later and see what's happening here.

Typing with the nose then :D I have the popcorn ready and my usual alcoholic tipple but would love some sloe gin please.

I hope Robbie doesn't get a sympathy vote as there is no need to do that. He hasn't been appearing to be sad in VTs on ITT or tonight so he needs to be judged on his dancing. However I still see him escaping the bottom two. Probably Holly again and Alex with possibly Holly going as The One Show vote should keep Alex in another week.

I thought Harry's rhumba was brilliant and shows how good Aliona can be with choreography. I wish I could vote for him as I would have the speed re-dial engaged:D He is the most vulnerable of the good ones tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Hot dogs with red onions......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Jason to stay. Robbie to go....
  • Options
    lealeedslealeeds Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robbiie will get the Moyles radio show votes plus the sympathy vote so should survive
    Has Alex enough One show fans...?
  • Options
    Lolly_Du_BekeLolly_Du_Beke Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening All.... I've got pepperoni or four cheese pizza and white chocolate shortbread snowballs :-)

Hope Harry, Jason or Holly go. Scared my Mcfly mad sister by telling her 3rd from bottom is a dangerous spot.... but she's convinced he has enough fans to save him.

Anyone got a panda cam link??
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robble should go, but he is bombarding twitter with pleas for votes.
  • Options
    lealeedslealeeds Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pils & Pizza tonight
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Evening all. :)

Harry's vote is being tested tonight; will it hold up with another McFly member needing support in another show? I guess TPTB told Aliona that she had to do the Rumba with him (and miss the Paso Doble as he's done it before)...otherwise I'm surprised she didn't keep him away from it.

AFAIC Harry did the best male celeb rumba of anyone since the series began...;)
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honey roasted cashews and peanuts is all I've got to offer tonight.