Options

The Masoods (Spoilers)

thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
Forum Member
✭✭✭
so as we know Zainab is going to reveal what actually happened on the night Yusef died. I think it's going to be a great episode :) but, do you think the Masoods will be able to recover from this? I don't want to see this family pulled apart again :(

Comments

• Options
    The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    the masood will always stay together but they are more effective when they are going through a distressing time, i cant wait, would like to see derek and zainab in a few scenes together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the masood will always stay together but they are more effective when they are going through a distressing time, i cant wait, would like to see derek and zainab in a few scenes together

I can't believe I'm about to say this but you're so right. ahaha ;) ohh that would be interesting, what do you think could bring them together?
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait for the Masoods to be back on-screen..
    We know that Tamwar and Afia don't take it well initially but will they in the long run?

This confession does create a "tender" moment between Zainab and Christian, which according to spoilers is witnessed by Syed. So as some family members fall apart, bridges are built between others - thank goodness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    We know that Tamwar and Afia don't take it well initially but will they in the long run?

This confession does create a "tender" moment between Zainab and Christian, which according to spoilers is witnessed by Syed. So as some family members fall apart, bridges are built between others - thank goodness.

I know, I'm sick of seeing Derek's face. Their story is by far the most interesting, to me anyway.
    Ohhhh, didn't know that. I can't wait see that :D
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Don't think Zainab and Derek will have scenes together because they don't have a purpose together unless Zainab gets involved with his scams (which is so unlikely). I'm looking forward for the Masoods revelation and I can imagine Masood and the family turning against her. At least Christian will ally with Zainab :)
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    I like the Masood's despite the long long long storyline with Yusef. I hope this year they re-marry :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Don't think Zainab and Derek will have scenes together because they don't have a purpose together unless Zainab gets involved with his scams (which is so unlikely). I'm looking forward for the Masoods revelation and I can imagine Masood and the family turning against her. At least Christian will ally with Zainab :)

BIB Expect a new storyline involving the pair to be announced next week... :D:D
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    jamesc_715 wrote: »

The only circumstance I can think of is Derek going into the Minute Mart to buy somethng, and making racist remarks at Zainab and Denise - both of whom would probably see him off !
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    so as we know Zainab is going to reveal what actually happened on the night Yusef died. I think it's going to be a great episode :) but, do you think the Masoods will be able to recover from this? I don't want to see this family pulled apart again :(

What did happen that involved Christian? I watched the episode but cannot remember i.t
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know that she would be confessing soon? How soon is this happening? I'm actually looking forward to something in Eastenders now :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danisfunny wrote: »
    BIB Expect a new storyline involving the pair to be announced next week... :D:D
    Don't joke about it :( I hate Derek and don't want him anywhere near the Masoods
    valtimmy wrote: »
    What did happen that involved Christian? I watched the episode but cannot remember i.t
    Christian saved Masood. I think this is to do with Zainab telling Yusuf Afia was in the house when she wasn't
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would like to see derek and zainab in a few scenes together

One will do, but only if it involves a huge knife sticking out of Derek's chest at the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohh that would be interesting, what do you think could bring them together?

Anything involving the Masoods will do as clearly there can be no more scenes without the Toad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »

Agreed, this is something to look forward to.
  • Options
    The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    I can't believe I'm about to say this but you're so right. ahaha ;) ohh that would be interesting, what do you think could bring them together?

OMG

a depressed tamwar
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the Masood's despite the long long long storyline with Yusef. I hope this year they re-marry :)

Yes to a wedding :D
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    The only circumstance I can think of is Derek going into the Minute Mart to buy somethng, and making racist remarks at Zainab and Denise - both of whom would probably see him off !

Yes to this, Denise would eat someone like Derek up and spit him out, she's not afarid of any man :D
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    I didn't know that she would be confessing soon? How soon is this happening? I'm actually looking forward to something in Eastenders now :)

I'm pretty sure it's not this week coming but next week. Not long to wait for it.
  • Options
    kingjoekingjoe Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am sick of derek but just as sick as the massoods - so boringgggggggggggggggggg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kingjoe wrote: »
    i am sick of derek but just as sick as the massoods - so boringgggggggggggggggggg

well shut the door on your way out then.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know who they are, but like most people you must love the Masoods....they're amazing....;)

BK needs to leave the Masoods alone for a while though....I don't want them destroyed for good like some of the other families he has decided to 'make interesting'...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    kingjoekingjoe Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thats the beauty of forums - we can say what we want - the door opens again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Don't know who they are, but like most people you must love the Masoods....they're amazing....;)

BK needs to leave the Masoods alone for a while though....I don't want them destroyed for good like some of the other families he has decided to 'make interesting'...:rolleyes:

ahaha, didn't even notice :o I know I don't want them pulled apart again and a long wait, obviously the is a certain amount of re-building to do but I hope it's done.
    thats the beauty of forums - we can say what we want - the door opens again

That's it, go on, get out of it! Get out of my threadddd!! ;)
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait for all the Masood stuff in the next two weeks. :D And I'm very much looking forward to the Christian/Zainab scene, it should be brilliant :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    I predict Masood will be livid when Zainab tells the truth. Almost getting one's son killed so soon after having one's baby kidnapped by a pyromaniac is not easy to forgive in my book whatever the mad woman's excuse is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    Team Masood
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Can't wait untill Masoods stuff is on the screen and the spoilers Towers mentioned :)