Options

James Arhtur on SBTV

*Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
Forum Member
Performing an original song...
http://youtu.be/5exEJCQbbOE

SBTV crowd are tough and not easily pleased..they rate him so far :)

Comments

• Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what's SBTV?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's getting well and truely pimped out isn't he
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »
    what's SBTV?

SBTV is a youth music broadcasting network, founded by youngster Jamal Edwards. Have a little research on him, you'll be impressed!
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Has he been smoking something? Or drinking? His eyes look strange.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nippy43 wrote: »
    SBTV is a youth music broadcasting network, founded by youngster Jamal Edwards. Have a little research on him, you'll be impressed!

thx!! i think the name rings a bell, i think i saw some ad on you tube about this entrepreneurial boy who used his camera to shoot his talented friends and post their vids on you tube... then it grew from there?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

For sure. Also guest acts aren't usually so forthcoming about who their favourite acts are, usually you hear the "they're all truly exceptional human beings" boll0x, but this year James has been championed by them all. He ain't that great, IMO he ain't even that good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

There are a lot of artists on SBTV, though. Jessie J did it before she was huge, Ed Sheeran, Angel, Labrinth, and a lot more who played the same underground venues as them a year or two ago. They all did the circuit together. I find it interesting that they all blew up around the same time. The only promising one who didn't was Daley, but that was due to label issues and now he is ready for his big break. Vince Kidd did SBTV as well earlier this year. If you want to be in the urban circuit, like James Arthur clearly wants to do, SBTV is a great place to start.
  • Options
    Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    thx!! i think the name rings a bell, i think i saw some ad on you tube about this entrepreneurial boy who used his camera to shoot his talented friends and post their vids on you tube... then it grew from there?:D

He's actually the son of Brenda Edwards from X factor series 2
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HORRIBLE voice.