Options

Will someone please put them on a plane home

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 595
Forum Member
✭✭
Bizarre claims today ( I know it is the Daily Star :D ) from Speidi but also reported in the Daily Mail where I saw it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2269051/Speidi-claim-lived-fear-CBB-housemates-try-kill-sleep.html

Comments

• Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bizarre claims today ( I know it is the Daily Star :D ) from Speidi but also reported in the Daily Mail where I saw it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2269051/Speidi-claim-lived-fear-CBB-housemates-try-kill-sleep.html

I wish we could put Rylan on a plane home somewhere. Unfortunately he is too close for comfort.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The DM will have cribbed it from the DS. Always makes me laugh that people are very selective about what they believe from the DS, if they like the HM its all lies, but if they dislike the HM its all true :D Anything in the DS needs to be taken with a pinch of salt :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I heard that Rylan threatened to stab them with a mascara wand :eek:

I also heard Rylan is going to sue them for something or other.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has no-one ever told Spencer to give his old fella a shake after taking a pee?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry but if they feared for their life.. Why did they stay.. What a crock of crap
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has no-one ever told Spencer to give his old fella a shake after taking a pee?

He has Heidi for that ;)
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    The Daily Mail would, I'm sure be very proud of this thread title. But they would use it in a different context.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DM will have cribbed it from the DS. Always makes me laugh that people are very selective about what they believe from the DS, if they like the HM its all lies, but if they dislike the HM its all true :D Anything in the DS needs to be taken with a pinch of salt :D

Knowing how quickly they would call their lawyers, I doubt any newspaper would publish lies about them. I beleive this article is true.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some of their comments are tongue-in-cheek .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Knowing how quickly they would call their lawyers, I doubt any newspaper would publish lies about them. I beleive this article is true.

You mean it is true that they said it. It is obviously not true that they were frightened to see people like Claire cutting up a pepper with a kitchen knife.
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I heard that Rylan threatened to stab them with a mascara wand :eek:

I also heard Rylan is going to sue them for something or other.

Slander or summat plus 'emotional distress' too no doubt.:rolleyes:
    Good luck with that 'mate'..........:sleep: