Queen Named In Parliament Paedophile Ring.

yellowparkyellowpark Posts: 2,125
Forum Member
✭✭✭
“We have an international paedophile ring operating in every democratic government on our planet!”
These words, and revelations about systematic paedophila within the UK government, from Bill Maloney of Pie and Mash Films (a survivor of child abuse himself), are enough to worry every parent on the planet, but more shocking is the revelation that HM Queen Elizabeth II has been named in connection to this Parliamentary paedophile ring should have every parent in the UK demanding that the police investigate fully, and publically, these allegations. So where are The Police Service investigations on this matter up to?.

http://beforeitsnews.com/the-law/2014/01/queen-named-in-parliament-paedophile-ring-leon-brittan-raped-me-says-child-abuse-survivor-2454948.html

Another one!
Undercover cop probing VIP child abuse allegations at gay sex parlour 'raped teenage boy'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/elm-guest-house-undercover-cop-3434195#ixzz2zTHrPkDL
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

What is the world coming too?

Comments

• Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all my years ......
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That beforeitsnews.com site is... umm... interesting, Don't you have to be wearing a tin foil hat to resd it... to protect from the mind control rays? I bet the NWO tracks everyone who visits it.
  • Richard46Richard46 Posts: 59,833
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    In all my years ......

Yes but you are so young Joni
  • NilremNilrem Posts: 6,939
    Forum Member
    irishguy wrote: »
    That beforeitsnews.com site is... umm... interesting, Don't you have to be wearing a tin foil hat to resd it... to protect from the mind control rays? I bet the NWO tracks everyone who visits it.

I find tin foil isn't good enough for the modern mind control rays, I personally recommend a beaten lead Coventry Sallet for day to day use, although a Barbute is good if you're clostrophobic, but you cannot beat the all over protection from mind control offered by the classic Bascinet style as it covers so much more, and the holes in it are too small for the newer mind control rays..
  • HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yellowpark wrote: »

'Beforeitsnews.com' does not constitute a source of anything.

It doesn't help that it's abysmally written, but more critically it's a tin-foil-hat website.
    Before It's News | Alternative News | UFO | Beyond Science ...

'Beyond Science'? Er, no.
  • irishguyirishguy Posts: 22,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »

It doesn't help that it's abysmally written, but more critically it's a tin-foil-hat website.

'Beyond Science'? Er, no.

Hey, at least we now know that lizard people can be paedophiles! That Saville always looked a bit reptilian
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard46 wrote: »
    Yes but you are so young Joni

Haaa :D Thirty Nineteen now, so catching up with you and Swinga :D

I even read both articles, which is rare for me. I can't believe I've actually found summat on DS to dismay me.

Hearst should re-tweet it.
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would never happen. This woman wakes up at stupid o'clock to deal with the nation's problems.
    And it genuinely irritates me that people would use this as a stupid tool to bandy about for any reason whatsoever.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How exactly is the first story linked to the second one?
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    keep this trash for godlike productions
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The award winning Exaro News website is very good for keeping up to date with this particular scandal.
    http://www.exaronews.com/content/child-sex-abuse-fernbridge-and-fairbank-exaro-story-thread
  • riceutenriceuten Posts: 5,876
    Forum Member
    Bill Maloney has form - a LOT of form - for disruption. Thrown out of Question Time

http://thesecretpeople.wordpress.com/2010/05/02/bill-maloney-thrown-out-of-question-time-by-david-dimbleby/

Shouting at Nick Clegg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nick-cleggs-budget-day-photo-op-interrupted-by-angry-protester-bill-maloney-9203687.html

Doesn't sound like a sane and well balanced individual, to me.
  • riceutenriceuten Posts: 5,876
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »

It's all apparently linked at the highest level - presumably they're all 9 foot lizards.

No, apparently one of the victims of the alleged rapes met the Queen - that's it. So, obviously she's guilty as hell...
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Where has that Bill Maloney fella popped up before?

Was he one of the nutters leeching off the Hollie Grieg case or something similar? :confused:
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I surprised..... Suprised they actually named her. Go back to louis theroux's savile interview. 'what do you and the queen talk about?'

'i'm not a grass'

Also, a preist in Canada got fired, for claiming the queen took Eskimo childre. From the orphanage he was working at.....
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the allegations are true about Lord Mountbatten then I'd be surprised if the senior members of the Royal Family didn't know about his activities.
  • Heston VestonHeston Veston Posts: 6,495
    Forum Member
    It would never happen. This woman wakes up at stupid o'clock to deal with the nation's problems.
    And it genuinely irritates me that people would use this as a stupid tool to bandy about for any reason whatsoever.

She does what?!? Wow, imagine the even worse state the nation would be in if she didn't do that. Food banks, illegal wars, MPs fiddling expenses, banks going bust, er, hang on a minute...
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »

The same way that i'm linked to Angelina Jolie. By nothing at all.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only bit of possible hard evidence, is the alleged tattoo on Leon Brittan's groin. That might be worth investigating.

But the rest of the report in the OP's first link sounds like the sort of stuff you'd read on one of those crackpot alien abduction websites. Not a shred of evidence to support the allegations made. As for the Queen, all they say is that this "Andrew" character has "met" the Queen - well, so what ? So have tens of thousands of others.
    “Also our victim – I was warned not to say this – but our victim (Andrew) has met the Queen. I’m sorry everyone but I’m afraid its true. Our victim (Andrew) has met the Queen, and our victim (Andrew) has meet the Queen Mother, and our victim (Andrew) has met Prince Andrew.
    I’m getting Angry Now.”

:confused::confused::confused:

I didn't notice Cyril Smith's name in that article.
  • InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »

According to that web site the Isle of Wight is in the Channel Islands and Theresa May is a man. I guess both statements are equally likely to be true.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inkblot wrote: »
    According to that web site the Isle of Wight is in the Channel Islands and Theresa May is a man. I guess both statements are equally likely to be true.

Terry May, and the stench was disgusting !!! :o

I mean, c'mon. This is a bunch of utter crap, written by a filthy and perverted mind.
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That Queenie is one Badass Momma!
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of incoherent, rambling horseshit.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    irishguy wrote: »
    Hey, at least we now know that lizard people can be paedophiles! That Saville always looked a bit reptilian

I think David Icke has been saying that for years...
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thissss isssss ridiculoussssss.