Persona - Marc Horn

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
Forum Member
I didn't include this book on my other thread because I wanted to give it a special mention, and also because it is rather like marmite and I know that many people just won't 'get it'. It is a real masterpiece of literature IMO and one which I almost gave up on reading, but am so pleased I persevered. Basically, it is about a boy who was tormented by his mother who ALMOST could have been a normal man had events not taken a cruel turn. He was deeply in love with the woman of his dreams, but she betrays him, and at that moment his psyche splits into a number of different personas. The first third of the book is really disorientating. You have to realise that all these different people are actually the same man. But things do start to come together in the middle of the book and things are completely explained. Be warned, this book is disturbing and graphic, not so much in the violence, but in the sex. Don't read if this kind of thing offends you.

Anyway, the link to this book is here:

www.amazon.co.uk/Persona-Disturbing-Psychological-Marc-Horn-ebook/dp/B00G19AZTK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1406994853&sr=1-1&keywords=Persona