WHATM BBUSA 16: Part 10

mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Previous Thread: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=74277244#post74277244

Derrick and Frankie are HoH; they plan to nominate Christine with Donny and have her throw it. Opposing them in the BoB will be Cody and Caleb.

If Donny gets himself off the block Christine is very likely to go, but the backdoor target is likely to be Zach for Derrick. Frankie would likely nominate Victoria, in which case Derrick would switch the target to Christine. Ofcourse Frankie and Derrick might opt to target each other if the chance arises.

Nomination ceremony in progress.

Comments

• Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I strongly think if Donny wins PoV and the opportunity presents itself. Derrick will backdoor Frankie. It could be a game breaker though as Frankie could win the Wall comp when trying to return in the game. Resulting in Derrick / Cody on the block next week.

We shall see.

Stay strong Donny :(
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I strongly think if Donny wins PoV and the opportunity presents itself. Derrick will backdoor Frankie. It could be a game breaker though as Frankie could win the Wall comp when trying to return in the game. Resulting in Derrick / Cody on the block next week.

We shall see.

Stay strong Donny :(

If they send in the Zingbot tomorrow then I would rate Donny's chances pretty high. That Veto is a puzzle and he was great in that tumbling dice comp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    If they send in the Zingbot tomorrow then I would rate Donny's chances pretty high. That Veto is a puzzle and he was great in that tumbling dice comp.

They might backdoor Frankie either way. The week is extremely long ;-)

Agree. The veto will most likely be building Zingbots Pet etc. They have built up Zingbots family over the seasons :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb to Cody:"I'm going to destroy you in the BoB. Demoralise you"

They are nominated together....
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you even want Donnie to go far? He is such a bad player. He does absolutely NOTHING. He doesn´t talk game with anyone and goes to bed when most of the gametalk begins. Why should someone like him win?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please let Caleb / Cody lose BoB!!!

I am begging with everything I have to let this happen!!!

We just want something to go right this season :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    Why do you even want Donnie to go far? He is such a bad player. He does absolutely NOTHING. He doesn´t talk game with anyone and goes to bed when most of the gametalk begins. Why should someone like him win?

Donny is great. Has class and dignity and a stand up role model. I prefer a balance. Seeing Frankie / Cody / Caleb / Derrick / Christine Final 5 with nobody to even challenge them makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty tea spoon!!! >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb insisting he knows of a dog that can read, "dogs are smarter than animals"

And some people too, I believe......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb: "Turkey? Smarter than a human......I'm not sayin' they're book smart or nuthin'"

Christine: "A dog is though?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrick and Frankie were explaining to Donny how he came to be nominated (They decided by picking skittles). Donny was trolling them so hard, telling them how fair he thinks it was :D:D:D

Then when he left Derrick and Frankie immediately realised their bullshit didn't work on him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blow up Team America Donny!!!! :D

This cast cannot be THAT stupid to believe Donny would make it up. CBS told them not to reveal it but if the week is going to be straight forward boring predictable I would not be surprised if they let him do it.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know who the nominations are, and which way they were paired, but who actually nominated each side? Was it:

Frankie: Cody and Caleb
    Derrick: Donny and Christine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This cast cannot be THAT stupid to believe Donny would make it up. CBS told them not to reveal it but if the week is going to be straight forward boring predictable I would not be surprised if they let him do it.
    He can blow it up but then he will lose his money. They signed a contract. It wouldn´t even be a big deal because they were chosen by the public and couldn´t talk about it. Nobody can be really mad because of this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I know who the nominations are, and which way they were paired, but who actually nominated each side? Was it:

Frankie: Cody and Caleb
    Derrick: Donny and Christine

Yeah,

Clueless Frankie does not realize if Donny wins PoV he is most likely going home.

Cody seems set on it and I have a feeling Derrick is too.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    He can blow it up but then he will lose his money. They signed a contract. It wouldn´t even be a big deal because they were chosen by the public and couldn´t talk about it. Nobody can be really mad because of this.

I thought that when Joey was voted into TA it said that she could choose to reveal the info if she wanted to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah,

Clueless Frankie does not realize if Donny wins PoV he is most likely going home.

Cody seems set on it and I have a feeling Derrick is too.

I have so many mixed feelings about this week. I'd love to see Frankie go, but I'd be very disappointed if he were straight back in on Thursday. But then, I'd also be disappointed if Donny were to go straight back in, but perhaps less so than Frankie.

In a dream world, Donny can win the veto, Frankie can be backdoored and then either Hayden or Nicole return.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I thought that when Joey was voted into TA it said that she could choose to reveal the info if she wanted to?

I *believe* that Joey told Hayden about Team America, so your right, it doesn't need to be a secret.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just checked back and this is what it said when Joey was voted into Team America:

"It's up to you if keeping Team America secret is in your best interest."

So if Donny wants to reveal Team America then he can do so with no repercussion from production.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I don´t know about that but i heard Frankie and Derrick talk about it. If someone blows up Team America that member loses all his money and its 15k so far. Maybe they changed it after Joey. They were called into the DR to sign a contract. And Joey was the only member when she was TA, she couldn´t blow up others just herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When did they say they can't tell anyone? They let Joey tell everyone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If next week's HoH/ HG return comp is endurance then I'd back Frankie to win (unless cold water is involved, knowing Grodhog it won't be). Isn't that the agreed rationale between Derrick and Frankie that will make Derrick sole HoH this week?

They think Frankie has a better chance to compete against Hayden and they are correct.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did they say they can't tell anyone? They let Joey tell everyone
    Donny could probably say that he is Team America but he can´t say anything about Frankie and Derrick. Would be ridiculous if someone could blow up the game of others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new Team America mission is Task A: Hide a piece of clothing from every houseguest and start a neighborhood watch to prevent it happening again.

Not sure if they fixed it to be the one not focused on the game or what, B seemed to be the more fun task people were voting for
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    The new Team America mission is Task A: Hide a piece of clothing from every houseguest and start a neighborhood watch to prevent it happening again.

Not sure if they fixed it to be the one not focused on the game or what, B seemed to be the more fun task people were voting for

I was convinced it was going to be the other one:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member

when Team USA was made didn't they (production) say they (team usa) could decide weather or not to reveal Team USA to the other house guests?