Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 14)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,730
Administrator
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1587482

Comments

• jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      bloody hell have i got first post lmao
    • occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
        Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1587482

just a quick nod in agreement to frilly's last post totally agree
        and in a way I'm praying for the day this thread will bite the dust time and time again we get told we must not say certain things about josie but I'm having trouble saying anything right now as she appears to be doing f**k all the hype about her and john has all but died except for this thread and her weight gain stories the one trick pony rides again taking her fakery to new levels!!!
      • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        jackyo55 wrote: »
        bloody hell have i got first post lmao

Well that's bloody outrageous!!!! I'm off to sulk in a dark cave in Deepest Wales :cool:
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        Well that's bloody outrageous!!!! I'm off to sulk in a dark cave in Deepest Wales :cool:

up front and honest - i found it bloody amuseing - it dont take much :D:D
      • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        occulta7 wrote: »
        just a quick nod in agreement to frilly's last post totally agree
        and in a way I'm praying for the day this thread will bite the dust time and time again we get told we must not say certain things about josie but I'm having trouble saying anything right now as she appears to be doing f**k all the hype about her and john has all but died except for this thread and her weight gain stories the one trick pony rides again taking her fakery to new levels!!!
        Has she lost her "column"? If not then the fakery continues. Has no one else twigged that all those photo's of the weight loss were all fakes. That the only truth is that she's bordering on obesity and always has been.
      • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        I kind of feel I have to say well done on first post Jacky :D although it's not done on here lol ... not quite sure what the kudos in first post is but hey ho :D
      • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
        Forum Member
        now Jacky can be accepted as a bona fide CT poster...

welcome along.....

and I loved the photo of Happy Tree. from the last thread.....where on earth did you find it?
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        muggins14 wrote: »
        I kind of feel I have to say well done on first post Jacky :D although it's not done on here lol ... not quite sure what the kudos in first post is but hey ho :D

it amused me - the irony
      • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        This is not an AT thread, please stay on topic. You may want to get the thread closed by posting a load of nonsense but some of us prefer to discuss THE TOPIC.
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        Vesna wrote: »
        This is not an AT thread, please stay on topic. You may want to get the thread closed by posting a load of nonsense but some of us prefer to discuss THE TOPIC.

no reply
      • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
        Forum Member
        Heyho - it seems my last post has more than a ring of truth in it eh;):cool:

But back to the subject at hand - I wonder what John thinks now when he sees those beach photos. They did their fair share of "carry on matron" photoshoots but he got out while the going was good.

He is possibly wondering what weird and wonderful shoot he would have been asked to do himself had he stayed with her. Im proposing it would be Kate and Leo on the prow of the Titanic shoot.............Ceaser and Cleopatra? Charles and Diana? Cinderella and Prince Charming? The opportunities could have been endless, no wonder she got miffed when he buggered orf.

And whats next for her now that she is getting increasingly desperate to keep her name out there? Those crotch shots in the link above make Linda from Gimmee Gimmee look classy............. and I can hear the sigh of relief all the way from Aus.:eek:
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        Frillynix wrote: »

But back to the subject at hand - I wonder what John thinks now when he sees those beach photos. They did their fair share of "carry on matron" photoshoots but he got out while the going was good.

He is possibly wondering what weird and wonderful shoot he would have been asked to do himself had he stayed with her. Im proposing it would be Kate and Leo on the prow of the Titanic shoot.............Ceaser and Cleopatra? Charles and Diana? Cinderella and Prince Charming? The opportunities could have been endless, no wonder she got miffed when he buggered orf.

And whats next for her now that she is getting increasingly desperate to keep her name out there? Those crotch shots in the link above make Gimmee Gimmee look classy............. and I can hear the sigh of relief all the way from Aus.:eek:

right i'll leave you to your debateing :rolleyes: you clearly do not wish to see where i am comeing from so i'll leave you get on with it but dont be fooled that this thread does'nt need posters like me to help it chugg along because it does
      • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
        Forum Member
        right i'll leave you to your debateing :rolleyes: you clearly do not wish to see where i am comeing from so i'll leave you get on with it but dont be fooled that this thread does'nt need posters like me to help it chugg along because it does

Cheers Jacky

Its been chugging now for nearly two years but thanks for the concern.

I was trying to keep it on topic, and away from all the "first post" nonsense.........:eek::rolleyes:.........but if you feel that way theres nothing more I can do to change your mind, I suppose................*shrugs
      • occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        Frillynix wrote: »

And whats next for her now that she is getting increasingly desperate to keep her name out there? Those crotch shots in the link above make Gimmee Gimmee look classy............. and I can hear the sigh of relief all the way from Aus.:eek:

I get the impression john couldn't careless now as he moved on ages ago it seems john has gained followers in his absence I liked his fiery honesty but I have to admit the one thing he and josie had in common was their desperate neediness to be in the media fanfare their so called love affair was blown up out of all proportions and fed to the
        cheapy mag readers like a cold bowl of porridge. Josie seems to be proving its not easy keeping a media profile unless you have something to offer and in josie's case it definitely isn't talent but stories about weight and her relationship which cynical as I am counting down the days till
        when we will read 'HE CHEATED ON ME BOO HOOO!!!!'
      • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        I suspect it's written into "Luke's" contract that at some point he will be accused of cheating. It's the best way to split and keep the sympathy firmly fixed on The Gob.
      • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭

Jackie, you've been asked where you're coming from and where you're coming from is that we're all (female) bitches who love John and don't like Josie. If you want to expand upon that, please do, that's what we're here for.

It's given me quite the kick that anyone thinks I love old Shirl, mind :D

As Frills said, it's been chugging along quite well with all varying opinions equally welcomed. What's most welcome are ideas, posts, and questions that widen the discussion.
      • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        HappyTree wrote: »
        I suspect it's written into "Luke's" contract that at some point he will be accused of cheating. It's the best way to split and keep the sympathy firmly fixed on The Gob.

ah got to admire the guy luke. no kids with joise. but god bless him for having to touch that body. eek in the pics. ah bless him poor guy .
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭

lololol to chugg along?

aye bless, if it was not for you the thread would have died.
      • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        Anbud wrote: »
        lololol to chugg along?

aye bless, if it was not for you the thread would have died.

Should we all express our gratitude ... en masse ... ? :o
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭

ja, why not. it was such a strain and pain for a none CT , to explain the point of the thread... I at last understood the why I am here. lol
      • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
        Forum Member
        Anbud wrote: »
        ja, why not. it was such a strain and pain for a none CT , to explain the point of the thread... I at last understood the why I am here. lol

:D

this thread has taught me so much and given me so many side splitting laughs...

I love the fact that the photoshopped pics of JJJ from a year ago, especially the Misery one..have resurfaced on twitter a year after they were made for a totally new audience to admire....

that is .....incredible...

well done to whoever it was that made them originally....
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭

I'll on this thread . I as many others do not enter their thread of divine love to joise gibson.
        Forum Member
        ✭✭
        i'll post again even though its again'st my better judgement - i did'nt mean this thread could not survive with out my own personal input - but not everybody has posted from day one all threads need input from other people joining in and this thread is no different and has been the case here the same as any other thread and there has been times when this thread has hardly moved for days - so there has been times when it has'nt even chugged along
      • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        Ah yes you were right Patsy, it was indeed a red pen. Maybe now we should upgrade to a roller brush.
      • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭
        i'll post again even though its again'st my better judgement - i did'nt mean this thread could not survive with out my own personal input - but not everybody has posted from day one all threads need input from other people joining in and this thread is no different and has been the case here the same as any other thread and there has been times when this thread has hardly moved for days - so there has been times when it has'nt even chugged along

There are some Appreciation Threads which have moved on even less, it must be said ... that is if you extract all the 'Good Morning' and 'Good Night xxx' type entries which are saying less than nothing about anything at all ... different things please different types of minds, of course ... this we know ... :D
      This discussion has been closed.