Sarah Millican..................is there a single panel show she wont appear on ??

Comments

• PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't bothered with this thread as I can't stand Sarah Millican but having looked at a few posts near the and i agree with Joe Zel .

It is very strange and perverse to have a thread devoted to telling people whenever Sarah is appearing anywhere . If I don't like someone I don't go searching everywhere to find out what that person is doing or when they will be on the box. I just wouldn't waste a sec of my time on them.

I hate using this phrase but I think it is appropriate here 'Get a life people'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    Paace wrote: »
    I haven't bothered with this thread as I can't stand Sarah Millican but having looked at a few posts near the and i agree with Joe Zel .

It is very strange and perverse to have a thread devoted to telling people whenever Sarah is appearing anywhere . If I don't like someone I don't go searching everywhere to find out what that person is doing or when they will be on the box. I just wouldn't waste a sec of my time on them.

Good for you.......

As previously explained - that is exactly what this thread is for, so we can.

Believe me we do not search for her, this thread is the opposite it fact.

But thank you for your offering.
  • woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Extraordinarily, you seem to have missed the entire point of the thread - no one has or needs to 'go searching everywhere' for her. One simply can't avoid her. Hence the thread, which has become a red alert for us active Millican avoiders.
    Forum Member
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    Extraordinarily, you seem to have missed the entire point of the thread - no one has or needs to 'go searching everywhere' for her. One simply can't avoid her. Hence the thread, which has become a red alert for us active Millican avoiders.

Yes but they are amusing! These posters seemingly forced on here against their will, who completely miss the point of the whole thread.

More amusing than SM in fact.
  • woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but they are amusing! These posters seemingly forced on here against their will, who completely miss the point of the whole thread.

More amusing than SM in fact.

That would not be hard. ;)
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member

Well there you contradict yourself. You said you can't stand her and don't go searching and wouldn't waste a second on her - and here you are wasting many seconds posting about her! Welcome to the club.
  • TheWayItIsTheWayItIs Posts: 4,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's on One now.
    Twix, boyfriend etc.
    Her voice is ever so slightly a touch on the grating side, isn't it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did she first hit our TV screens?

And why is she still there?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I first became aware of her early-mid 2011, I think? I can't believe she's still being given the VIP treatment by the media after all this time..you'd really think their raging hard on for the woman would have worn off by now! I fear she could continue to be overexposed for bloody ages yet, since we thought she'd go quieter in 2012 after such a crazy 2011. Were we ever wrong!
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well there you contradict yourself. You said you can't stand her and don't go searching and wouldn't waste a second on her - and here you are wasting many seconds posting about her! Welcome to the club.

The only reason I checked in was to see why this pesky thread kept popping up and then I find it's people who say they can't stand her advertising her every appearence . Sarah would be delighted with this free publicity.

And now I bow out of this thread and leave all you publicists for Sarah to do her advertising :sleep::eek:
  • premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've complained to Virgin media about my TIVO box.

It will quite happily search for favourites, I demanded a shit itching list which will comprehend the words 'Millican boils my piss' and block the channel from viewing until she's gone.

Technology needs to adapt.
    Forum Member
    The only reason I checked in was to see why this pesky thread kept popping up and then I find it's people who say they can't stand her advertising her every appearence . Sarah would be delighted with this free publicity.

And now I bow out of this thread and leave all you publicists for Sarah to do her advertising :sleep::eek:

Oh dear - would you like the purpose of the thread explained again. Actually you are right, you still wouldn't get it, it's words.

Bye Sarah.
    I presume you haven't heard of negative publicity - ie. we are all sick of you!

I think we'll continue with the warnings so we can continue to avoid you.

But thank you for your amusing contribution!
    Forum Member
    premixxed wrote: »

It will quite happily search for favourites, I demanded a shit itching list which will comprehend the words 'Millican boils my piss' and block the channel from viewing until she's gone.

Now that's a brilliant idea - a built in Millican filter.....

The only problem would be it might self destruct under the pressure.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    TheWayItIs wrote: »
    She's on One now.
    Twix, boyfriend etc.
    Her voice is ever so slightly a touch on the grating side, isn't it.

I was caught out by that one while channel hopping....have booked in for clonic irrigation on Monday.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    premixxed wrote: »

Also there should be an EU ruling that TVs have to flag up her presence when channel hopping or have something similar to parental control system....it called be called Sarah's Rule or Millicant.
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Also there should be an EU ruling that TVs have to flag up her presence when channel hopping or have something similar to parental control system....it called be called Sarah's Rule or Millicant.

AUTOMUTE!
    :eek:
  • WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to catch Live at the Apollo last night, at least 6 boyfriend references, 2 about her fanny and non-stop "my flat"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willbert wrote: »
    Happened to catch Live at the Apollo last night, at least 6 boyfriend references, 2 about her fanny and non-stop "my flat"

Ridiculous.

How can this woman continue to have any kind of fan base? I JUST DON'T GET IT.
  • TheWayItIsTheWayItIs Posts: 4,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I feel like I know it inside out...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheWayItIs wrote: »
    I feel like I know it inside out...

Me too and I haven't even watched!
  • OnDatKryptoniteOnDatKryptonite Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing about cake, "me mam" or "a boxed set of The Wire"? Shocking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing about cake, "me mam" or "a boxed set of The Wire"? Shocking.

I think you mean "The Wiyah"... ;):D
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, it is a tool to avoid her copious embarrassing tv appearances, buy warning when she is on.

We don't need or require your permission or approval.
    Because of posters like Joe_Zel trying to tell us what we can and cannot say (after 50 pages too!), I resolve to be even more observant and report every possible sighting of the lesser spotted Millican immediately.

Mine will probably mostly be middle of the night stuff - but if I can save one poor soul from catching sight of her, it's worth it.

Can you show me where I've made any claim that you need my approval? Can you show me where I've told you what you can and cannot say?

You seem to be taking everything personally. I entered this thread to ask questions and discuss the use of this thread and you seem to be making out I'm dictating what you should do. I'm not.

Oh dear - would you like the purpose of the thread explained again. Actually you are right, you still wouldn't get it, it's words.

Bye Sarah.
    I presume you haven't heard of negative publicity - ie. we are all sick of you!

I think we'll continue with the warnings so we can continue to avoid you.

But thank you for your amusing contribution!

I presume you've never heard of the phrase "There's no such thing as bad publicity". Whether it's positive or negative opinions being thrown about, it brings her attention. If negative publicity was a bad thing Katie Price would have vanished a long time ago.

Anyway, if you're all going to start throwing out the "troll" comments simply because I dare ask questions in your precious thread of masochism then I shall leave you all to stew in your obvious self denial about the fact that you just love Sarah Millican. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe, I really don't know what you're trying to do. People told you what this thread is about, that it's mainly lighthearted, etc...why are you so determined to force your way on us when it's already been made clear that is pointless?

I don't understand posters like you. I think you're trying to stir trouble so the thread will be closed or something. Otherwise what's the point of your persistence in trying to antagonise people?
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Can you show me where I've made any claim that you need my approval? Can you show me where I've told you what you can and cannot say?

You seem to be taking everything personally. I entered this thread to ask questions and discuss the use of this thread and you seem to be making out I'm dictating what you should do. I'm not.

I presume you've never heard of the phrase "There's no such thing as bad publicity". Whether it's positive or negative opinions being thrown about, it brings her attention. If negative publicity was a bad thing Katie Price would have vanished a long time ago.

Anyway, if you're all going to start throwing out the "troll" comments simply because I dare ask questions in your precious thread of masochism then I shall leave you all to stew in your obvious self denial about the fact that you just love Sarah Millican. ;)

You can think whatever you want, do whatever you want even post it.

I'm just not interested. There is one purpose to this thread and it doesn't involve you.

Get over it.
This discussion has been closed.