Tulisa’s stolen my bloke... and I’m 3 months pregnant ARTICLE

13»

Comments

• decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie, it was a more interesting story when I misread the topic title as "stole my bike".

Me too! I just had to read the article, and was really disappointed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had my bike stolen over the park when i was little....luckily my big bro went over n kicked the crap out of the lads that stole it...
    Oh, about the Tulisa story...sounds like a job for Jeremy Kyle...about tulisa's level
  • jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had my bike stolen over the park when i was little....luckily my big bro went over n kicked the crap out of the lads that stole it...
    Oh, about the Tulisa story...sounds like a job for Jeremy Kyle...about tulisa's level

Why does Tulisa date so many men

Can't she just wait for the right one?

Every-week she has new man.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulooszzzzza is a bullshitter. What a handsome guy like Danny would want with that is a mystery. Tulooszzzzza is jump off material AT BEST!

Danny's ex girl should thank her lucky stars.. lets just hope Danny is there for the kid on the way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is her and that footballers relationship all over the papers?

Do we really care?
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did she say "Little Mix won't steal your boyfriends" Ooops Tulisa, practice what you preach lovey (if true!) :D

A boyfriend can't be 'stolen', he's not a puppy dog, he's a grown man capable of making decisions. It's the bloke who owes this lady some loyalty, not Tulisa, and it;s him she should be angry with.

Tulisa should be wary of the bloke though. If he cheated on his other girlfriend and dumped her by letting her find out about him in the papers, he is not worth having.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A boyfriend can't be 'stolen', he's not a puppy dog, he's a grown man capable of making decisions. It's the bloke who owes this lady some loyalty, not Tulisa, and it;s him she should be angry with.

Tulisa should be wary of the bloke though. If he cheated on his other girlfriend and dumped her by letting her find out about him in the papers, he is not worth having.

Is this with Tulisa or his previous girlfriend?
  • AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    If she took a page from Tulisa's documented bedroom antics she might at least have avoided pregnancy.
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    Is this with Tulisa or his previous girlfriend?

If he did it to the previous one, he is just as likely to do it to Tulisa as well. Seems like a worthless bloke to me, and the ex's ire should be directed at him, not the new woman.
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what's the story?

Simpson has a baby with this woman and now she is pregnant with her and his 2nd child?

But now he is dating tulisa?
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he did it to the previous one, he is just as likely to do it to Tulisa as well. Seems like a worthless bloke to me, and the ex's ire should be directed at him, not the new woman.

I don't what is true but my goodness, tulisa has been around hasnt she?

i wonder if she has ever been single more than a month!
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is this girl going all over the magazines about this?