Love Island

Comments

• Sandy_AndrewsSandy_Andrews Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    I do wonder if our Mxx is using steroids to build his very impressive torso - I hope he isn't !
  • stargirl 2stargirl 2 Posts: 2,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well im very much in the Max camp for this debarcle. He and Charlotte were an item and she has two timed him, not nice at all. I do think he was into her than her him and i also think that this shows his naievity about the whole "celeb" scene .

Wouldnt surprise me if he does bow out for good, i said from day one when he entered the love island show he was trying to be just like all the other lads, but underneath was nothing like them.

Hes very young still, hes lived in a bubble of hype since leaving the house, and i do think he did genuinely like Jess, and had their been no outside and carreer influences could well of made a go of it. Sadly it didnt work out.

This "romance" was so one sided yet all but he could see it, hes been burnt and will have the scars for a long time.All these stories to the press are his way of venting his hurt, silly really cos they are not doing him any favours.

I think he should stick to his part time modelling and exit the "celeb" world for a while, to me he was always a round peg fitting into a square hole, pity really, maybe he has low self esteem amd wants to be wanted.

Be yourself Max!
    Forum Member
    Sadly I think Max is being himself !

Spoilt, arrogant, fame hungry, self centred, selfish, unconcerned for the feelings of others and dishonest ....
    He was honest on LI when talking with Josh when his disgusting attitude towards women was very much exposed.
    I think his feelings for Jess Wright and Charlotte were connected to their fame and the publicity that being around them gave him.
    He is desperate to be very famous even though he has no talent - he has recently joined another PR Agency to that end.

The only excuse for him is that he is young I suppose but frankly I don't think leopards change their spots !
  • HoneybadgerHoneybadger Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    So Chatlotte has snogged Gary and Max is whinging that she should have shown him more respect!

Pot, kettle black!!! So it was okay to dump Jess H and go clubbing with Jess Wright then flirt with Charlotte while still trying to make things work with Jess but you don't like it when somebody does the same to you?

Max, this is karma, get over yourself. :D
    Forum Member
    So Chatlotte has snogged Gary and Max is whinging that she should have shown him more respect!

Pot, kettle black!!! So it was okay to dump Jess H and go clubbing with Jess Wright then flirt with Charlotte while still trying to make things work with Jess but you don't like it when somebody does the same to you?

Max, this is karma, get over yourself. :D

So agree !
    Forum Member
    Has anybody else noticed that most of love island lot have got blue ticks on Twitter.

But not Mr so far up himself Jonathan. Bet he is fuming!! :-D
    Forum Member
    Has anybody else noticed that most of love island lot have got blue ticks on Twitter.

But not Mr so far up himself Jonathan. Bet he is fuming!! :-D

He would hate that !
    Forum Member
    http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/latestnews/view/75913/Max-Morley-moves-on-from-Charlotte-Crosby-/

Looks like Max is determined to have a celebrity girlfriend - this one is very beautiful but not as famous as Charlotte !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Hannah and Jess have fallen out. Lots of passive aggressive tweets that seem to be aimed at each other. Promoting their clothing line seperately, no longer following each other and Jess has left the princess pad...

Sad, they seemed like such good friends.
    Forum Member
    Starryeyes wrote: »
    Looks like Hannah and Jess have fallen out. Lots of passive aggressive tweets that seem to be aimed at each other. Promoting their clothing line seperately, no longer following each other and Jess has left the princess pad...

Sad, they seemed like such good friends.

Think you might be right.:cry:

Although to be fair, I've seen some nasty tweets from Hannah, none from Jess. I did notice the boys tweeted a miss you love islanders a few days ago and included Jess but not Hannah. Do you think they have fallen out because of Jess being forgiving? She didn't seem able to hold a grudge for long even against evil Josh. Hannah strikes me s somebody who can be angry for a long time and expect her friends to be the same if a bloke has wronged her.

Shame, I would have loved a prin pad follow up series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read that Love Island is auditioning for new contestants. Link can be found on Google for anyone interested.
    Forum Member
    http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/love-island-return-details-itv-series-2-caroline-flack

Wonder if they will put any of the old Islanders back in ?
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Love Island is back next Monday :D so excited! The new islanders have been released on the LI Twitter account. No returnee islanders (yet);
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very excited for the new series. I've downloaded the app ready for tomorrow
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    Very excited for the new series. I've downloaded the app ready for tomorrow

Thanks for the reminder!
    I set my series link yesterday for it :D
    Forum Member
    Here we go again !!!!!
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm ready!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    They have all had so much work done they all look about 40
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all! Excited that Love Island is back again but the new islanders all look like your typical Big Brother rejects... it seems Essex is taking over! Will hold out and give it a few days though.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The blonde with the massive jaw is going to be an irritant, no to mention all the TOWIE auditionees.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Bloody hell all the blokes are bell ends
  • xxTinkerbellexxxxTinkerbellexx Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How is Daniel 23? 😐
    Me thinks someone is lying about their age or he's had a pretty hard life!
This discussion has been closed.