Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to put straight a few facts that seem to be cropping up in the discussions here about The Alan Titchmarsh Show.
    Only 2 of the participants knew Josie previously, the other 3 weren't fans or followers of hers, they applied to go on the show via the AT website asking for overweight volunteers to try out a new exercise, they didn't know Josie was attached to the item. They thought it was just a one off item and not a continuing one.
    They didn't know they were going to be called the negative name of 'the Unslimables' until they were live on stage, if this had been known before maybe some would not have signed on the dotted line to take part. They also didn't know that their weights would be revealed to the world so that's why there is the discrepancy in weights as that first week they had to guess their weights. Week 2 weights were the accurate ones. Again if they had been told they would have to reveal weights and it was a weight loss item rather than a fitness item they might not have taken part.
    If you have any more unanswered queries then please feel free to ask, better to ask than to speculate :)

What happened to all the butter TV insider?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    Really interesting. I wouldn't like to be called an Unslimmable either.
    Also the guesstimates of weight and anomalies would make sense with your version.
    If, as you say, they thought it concerned fitness rather than slimming, these are quite different things. You can get fitter without particularly losing a lot of weight, and lose weight while actually becoming less fit.
    Thanks for posting.

Awful to be called unslimmable, very dirty tactics...
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they didn't lie about how much they lost. When they said what they were on the second show that is the correct figure. Maybe when they said their starting weigh on 2nd show they should of explained why it was a different figure from the previous week but that would if made the AT show look shoddy.

If it was a choice between making myself look a berk or an already shoddy looking programme look a bit shoddier - I know what I'd go with.
  • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    Robokitten wrote: »

That's what I wanted to know. What a waste.

I could've had that on my toast.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    There are many posts over the last two weeks that should have been alerted.

Those targeting LGO7 for example, and being personal about her motives and her as a person in general.

Thats just ONE example.

I decided not to alert however, as I felt it showed the motives for posting, and the manner in which it came across, as very obvious and better for folk to see.

All this muddys the waters though.

It really boils down to the fact that folk dont like being shown up on the telly as faking stuff...................Josie has faked it for the last couple of years and made a few quid. There she is with her muckers on Titmarsh and I allege its happening again...........otherwise why give false start weights and why put up a video in the wrong format which just happens to make one look "smaller"...........though I would have thought that at 22 stone it wouldnt make that much difference to be honest.

Some of the comments directed at LG07 are disgraceful, and these people are accusing others of being bullies! If you want to see a good example of what bullying is then look no further than the constant abuse that she is getting at the moment. It's relentless and personal and it seems to be over her daring to sit next to someone at a muckers gathering.
  • MaryKate1MaryKate1 Posts: 202
    Forum Member

They're going to keep it until the next series to show how much weight they put on.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    No they didn't lie about how much they lost. When they said what they were on the second show that is the correct figure. Maybe when they said their starting weigh on 2nd show they should of explained why it was a different figure from the previous week but that would if made the AT show look shoddy.

They should "of" explained????

meh
    Forum Member
    phoooar I smell something very rank and very strong

And this time it aint Josies unwashed undercarriage:eek::D
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    Housemates maybe, but it seems to me this thread has become more about Josies fans. Uncomfortable reading tbh.:(

hi Peony, realistically you couldn't have a thread on say, The Beatles Phenomenon, where you can discuss the band members and their music, but not Beatlemania.

This is particularly relevant when the topic is Zelebrity and the Zelebs who feed off it. None of it works for trash telly and talentless people becoming supposed 'stars', unless they can rally enough paying support to sustain the nonsense.
    It's the same for WWE Wrestling, Towie type shows and post BB famewhores.

Without fans, and their zeal, the cogs don't turn. So their reactions to the trivial doings of their adored ones are going to be considered.
    Forum Member
    peonypot wrote: »
    Housemates maybe, but it seems to me this thread has become more about Josies fans. Uncomfortable reading tbh.:(

Tbh I never havent had a go at Jose fans ....
  • CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd get into trouble with my bosses if I revealed that sorry. But I felt strongly about the way this production item has been handled by the show.

Actually, won't you get in trouble anyway? I'd have thought you'd be far too busy prepping for the show that should be on air in just over an hour than posting on here...no? :D:cool:
    Forum Member
    CrazyChick wrote: »
    Actually, won't you get in trouble anyway? I'd have thought you'd be far too busy prepping for the show that should be on air in just over an hour than posting on here...no? :D:cool:

Hey leave her/him alone ,nosey sods on here ...:D
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hey you. The mangy dog lady is convinced you're Zillie :D They must suffer from a lot of headaches with all these conspiracy theories. :(

oh, and the rest of you, have you never heard the expression 'softly softly catchy monkey'? I'm disappointed in ye. :mad:

:p:D
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Picks up Sky control and switches over.;)
    Forum Member
    Scabbydog woman thinks Im Zille!!!

Im huuuuugely flattered I must have twenty years on her!:D

So..........................the conspricy theory goes that Zillie is here in disguise and decides to call herself .....................Frilly...........................now whodathunk it.

Im sure if Zillie was incognito she would have chosen something less obvious - and I hereby invite the mods to check my IP address and any other details they need to disprove this idiot.
    Forum Member
    Hey you. The mangy dog lady is convinced you're Zillie :D They must suffer from a lot of headaches with all these conspiracy theories. :(

oh, and the rest of you, have you never heard the expression 'softly softly catchy monkey'? I'm disappointed in ye. :mad:

:p:D

;) taking it on board Pats
  • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    Some of the comments directed at LG07 are disgraceful, and these people are accusing others of being bullies! If you want to see a good example of what bullying is then look no further than the constant abuse that she is getting at the moment. It's relentless and personal and it seems to be over her daring to sit next to someone at a muckers gathering.

Until last week I actually had no idea I'd caused such human suffering with my mere presence.

Anyway, I've searched out the report I made about the day in question, which I posted that night, so no chance of re-editing history.

Part1
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=48449601&postcount=3599

Part2
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=48450058#post48450058

Yep. That's pretty much how I remember it.
  • Tv insider 82Tv insider 82 Posts: 28
    Forum Member

I didn't see where it went but Alan wasn't happy at wasting butter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Until last week I actually had no idea I'd caused such human suffering with my mere presence.

Anyway, I've searched out the report I made about the day in question, which I posted that night, so no chance of re-editing history.

Part1
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=48449601&postcount=3599

Part2
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=48450058#post48450058

Yep. That's pretty much how I remember it.

Why do they keep saying that you've "betrayed Josie"? They make out like your Judas Iscariot or something:D
    Forum Member
    Why do they keep saying that you've "betrayed Josie"? They make out like your Judas Iscariot or something:D

Vodka my darling - we are talking here about "some" folk who "allegedly" let their babies roll off the sofa and lie there as they post.............it is a religion for "some" of them:eek:
  • CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    Hey leave her/him alone ,nosey sods on here ...:D

Aww, I'm just concerned lol- don't want him/her to get fired when all they are doing is trying to be helpful. Especially when they're still online here and the show starts in 2 minutes. ;):cool::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vodka my darling - we are talking here about folk who let their babies roll off the sofa and lie there as they post.............it is a religion for "some" of them:eek:

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    CrazyChick wrote: »
    Aww, I'm just concerned lol- don't want him/her to get fired when all they are doing is trying to be helpful. Especially when they're still online here and the show starts in 2 minutes. ;):cool::D

And so nice to come in here and help us with our queries too:D
    Forum Member
    Scabbydog woman thinks Im Zille!!!

Im huuuuugely flattered I must have twenty years on her!:D

So..........................the conspricy theory goes that Zillie is here in disguise and decides to call herself .....................Frilly...........................now whodathunk it.

Im sure if Zillie was incognito she would have chosen something less obvious - and I hereby invite the mods to check my IP address and any other details they need to disprove this idiot.

Who said she is a she and how do we know how old he/she is,lol.......:o Oh Frills you get all the attention!
    Forum Member
    And so nice to come in here and help us with our queries too:D

The show is recorded day or few hours in advance I think..
This discussion has been closed.