Comments

• Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    creepy :o
    and I see a flaw ... :confused:
    you got to fart sometime......:o

OH NO! The only flaws in an otherwise perfect plan :( oh well he will just have to be single forever :p
  • Options
    soniaorlastormsoniaorlastorm Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    Booty luv wrote: »
    OH NO! The only flaws in an otherwise perfect plan :( oh well he will just have to be single forever :p

theres always a net..
    you know the old saying "No one can smell your farts in a net"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theres always a net..
    you know the old saying "No one can smell your farts in a net"

:o I've never heared this before... anymore fart facts?
  • Options
    soniaorlastormsoniaorlastorm Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    Beans ARE the best fuel for fartitudity but not to people with lactose intolerance then a little milk goes a long way
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have LYNX to block the smell, although what if he's asthmatic?
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have LYNX to block the smell, although what if he's asthmatic?

Mouth to mouth?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    Mouth to mouth?

**applause**

What a great community we are, together we helped BB solve his problem :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heya losty

Hey :) how are you? been a while,
    Booty luv wrote: »
    Merry Christmas :)
    Merry Christmas to you too :) (love your username :D )
    Welcome back lostie

Guys I have a problem on my hands: My two pals at college are certain that this guy that I lust over is possibly driving on my side of the tracks, I've never spoke to him or even properly heard his voice before, but he really floats my boat and they briefly chatted to him in the lift yesterday, they are pretty certain that the reason why we never talk when we're in the same space like the lift is because we both like each other.

But how can I be so sure? and what if he does but I never initiate a conversation thus possibly wasting a good thing? (at least a f*ck, at most a relationship)

Hey :) I think I remember you too :blush: username rings a bell.

Difficult. Got to talk :p find a way somehow. Like Christmascake's idea

I'm soaking wet ;-) :o just walked home in heavy rain for the last half hour... :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey :) I think I remember you too :blush: username rings a bell.

Difficult. Got to talk :p find a way somehow. Like Christmascake's idea

I'm soaking wet ;-) :o just walked home in heavy rain for the last half hour... :blush:

Oh yay that shows that I've been here for a while :D

I'm not sure if he's the sociable type, I could be wrong though, maybe he's shy.

Don't you think you look good wet? I look good wet ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yay that shows that I've been here for a while :D

I'm not sure if he's the sociable type, I could be wrong though, maybe he's shy.

Don't you think you look good wet? I look good wet ;-)

I look brilliant wet ;-):p

Hmm. Maybe he's shy. I'm actually very shy round new people...

Unsure how to bring his sociable side out. You Need to get him relaxed ;-) :D
    Talk to him or find somewhere to talk to him which doesn't involve a lot of effort if that makes sense?

Find out his hobbies or a discussion topic which he's comfortable to talk about :)
    (Facebook stalk him :blush: )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I look brilliant wet ;-):p

Hmm. Maybe he's shy. I'm actually very shy round new people...

Unsure how to bring his sociable side out. You Need to get him relaxed ;-) :D
    Talk to him or find somewhere to talk to him which doesn't involve a lot of effort if that makes sense?

Find out his hobbies or a discussion topic which he's comfortable to talk about :)
    (Facebook stalk him :blush: )

The problem is I'm too shy to talk to him too, and what if he actually doesn't like me? (I've listened to Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus on the bus with him in earshot, that's reason enough to find someone contemptible right?)

And I can't stalk him because I don't even know his name :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is I'm too shy to talk to him too, and what if he actually doesn't like me? (I've listened to Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus on the bus with him in earshot, that's reason enough to find someone contemptible right?)

And I can't stalk him because I don't even know his name :kitty:

Not that bad. It's a good song:blush: was listening to it in the car earlier and parked up and didn't want to leave my car until the song finished :D

If he doesn't like you, onwards and upwards :) carry on with life, plenty more fish in the sea :)

Ahh operation find out his name is in order solider ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that bad. It's a good song:blush: was listening to it in the car earlier and parked up and didn't want to leave my car until the song finished :D

If he doesn't like you, onwards and upwards :) carry on with life, plenty more fish in the sea :)

Ahh operation find his name is in order solider ;)

I love it, the video's a bit tacky but the song is bitching ^_^

But I've never really been rejected in my life :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it, the video's a bit tacky but the song is bitching ^_^

But I've never really been rejected in my life :blush:

Video is weird! Lol.

Ahh :-/ don't want to say to that. Rejection is a bitch though. But also a learning curve :) try to see the good points of it, if that's even possible? Like I have been applying for graduate jobs ATM (graduate next year) any rejections I have I take it on the chin. It sucks. It's hard not to be disappointed, but I will carry on. It will make me a better person. (I know my example is different) but I hope that makes sense :)

Going to watch the video now :blush: been a while..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Video is weird! Lol.

Ahh :-/ don't want to say to that. Rejection is a bitch though. But also a learning curve :) try to see the good points of it, if that's even possible? Like I have been applying for graduate jobs ATM (graduate next year) any rejections I have I take it on the chin. It sucks. It's hard not to be disappointed, but I will carry on. It will make me a better person. (I know my example is different) but I hope that makes sense :)

Going to watch the video now :blush: been a while..

Oh yeah I've been rejected from jobs plenty of times, just not in my love life lol

There's a few people at work who've got degrees and still working at Sport Direct, it blows, but you gotta keep trying right :)

The video would be fine if it weren't for the sledgehammer, what's the point to it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah I've been rejected from jobs plenty of times, just not in my love life lol

There's a few people at work who've got degrees and still working at Sport Direct, it blows, but you gotta keep trying right :)

The video would be fine if it weren't for the sledgehammer, what's the point to it?

Ah love life hurts much more:blush:

Yup! Got to keep trying. However many people go to uni and have no idea why they went there... Just to fill up time, doing degrees which they don't really enjoy. I see it so often.. I wonder just why..

Ah the sledgehammer. To give impact ;) the licking on the other hand. No idea. To show she can lick? ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't this used to be the gay thread what happened why are lesbians allowed now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love lesbians btw i have nothing against lesbians i adore them but putting them in the same thread as gay people is like a lion and a hippo sharing a cage at the zoo they just have nothing in common you know

the lesbians wanna be talking about how to wire plugs and the gays wanna be talking about beyonce its just gonna be mayhem and i am gay btw so i am allowed to say all of these things
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deetsan wrote: »
    i love lesbians btw i have nothing against lesbians i adore them but putting them in the same thread as gay people is like a lion and a hippo sharing a cage at the zoo they just have nothing in common you know

the lesbians wanna be talking about how to wire plugs and the gays wanna be talking about beyonce its just gonna be mayhem and i am gay btw so i am allowed to say all of these things

I couldn't give a ras about Bey, I prefer Rammstein dontcha know :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idk what that is

i am actually lost and looking for a place to stay

im homeless on the internet coz i have been indefinitely banned from the forum i devoted my entire career to its so tragic but i am working on an appeal because it is one of the biggest injustice's mankind has ever seen

AND i think some of you in here will know lucas blackdagger i know him too yes and stacey (icr her username on here)

its just really stressful when you start to post on a new forum and you have to get to know everybody and slowly work your way up the hierarchy because a lot of members on the majority of forums are really rude to new members

so to avoid all of the aggro you should all just accept me as your lord and savior http://i.imgur.com/P3cD48s.gif
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about us bisexuals? Am I only allowed here half the time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idk i dont make the rules

what is your preference though

are you one of those 5% 'oh im horny and gay guys are sluts imma just download grindr and get some head real quick' bisexuals
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread stinks of rimming & Britney Spears.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    This thread stinks of rimming & Britney Spears.

omfg i am crYING
  • Options
    KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deetsan wrote: »
    omfg i am crYING

STOP it :kitty: