Katie

Comments

• Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Sorry Just a little 1..i may of confused you :blush:

I am sure she said she saw them on camera having sex (I am sure she has even sold a story saying she has them on footage) but I will hold my hands up if I have misunderstood her............god her habit of changing the story may of rubbed off on me :o:)

She did say in a interview she saw video footage of them having sex in the stables. On BB she said she saw footage of them walking to the stables. So no great hardship to release it then. And I totally blame the onesie. If anythings going to get you in the mood, it's the onesie. :p
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    She did say in a interview she saw video footage of them having sex in the stables. On BB she said she saw footage of them walking to the stables. So no great hardship to release it then. And I totally blame the onesie. If anythings going to get you in the mood, it's the onesie. :p

PRIMARK have taken all responsible for straying husbands, and have recalled all onesies, with all stock being incineirated at secret locations!!!:o
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    PRIMARK have taken all responsible for straying husbands, and have recalled all onesies, with all stock being incineirated at secret locations!!!:o

You are very much mistaken Maggie - they are now bringing out a new range KH Onesie complete with opening flaps for easy access & a camouflaged hood to protect identification on CCTV
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    You are very much mistaken Maggie - they are now bringing out a new range KH Onesie complete with opening flaps for easy access & a camouflaged hood to protect identification on CCTV

Ohhhh:o Sounds good maybe Big Brother will have a themed after show party, supplying these new easy access onesies for Housemates and guests. :D:D
  • Options
    katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if KP or any of her followers see any hypocrisy in suing one ex-husband for allegedly sharing private and personal info of hers, but willingly disclosing intimate details about the sexual preferences of another ex-husband on national TV?
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katie_p wrote: »
    I wonder if KP or any of her followers see any hypocrisy in suing one ex-husband for allegedly sharing private and personal info of hers, but willingly disclosing intimate details about the sexual preferences of another ex-husband on national TV?

I doubt it.
  • Options
    MamajencoMamajenco Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    katie_p wrote: »
    I doubt it.

The mind boggles indeed .... Truly hypocritical :o

She must be above the law ...... >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    Sorry Just a little 1..i may of confused you :blush:

I am sure she said she saw them on camera having sex (I am sure she has even sold a story saying she has them on footage) but I will hold my hands up if I have misunderstood her............god her habit of changing the story may of rubbed off on me :o:)

After what exited Katie's mouth last night I am :o
    She admitted her part in the bedroom acts. She can not see that by vocalising, keeping film footage and being party to the act that it makes her look just as bad :o

This cbb is all over the media, the older kids may get to hear :o

Wowzers :o
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    After what exited Katie's mouth last night I am :o
    She admitted her part in the bedroom acts. She can not see that by vocalising, keeping film footage and being party to the act that it makes her look just as bad :o

This cbb is all over the media, the older kids may get to hear :o

Wowzers :o

I watched last night - I'm not a prude but wanted to hide behind a cushion! Definitely a case of far far far far too much information regarding Alex and Leo. Just :o
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched last night - I'm not a prude but wanted to hide behind a cushion! Definitely a case of far far far far too much information regarding Alex and Leo. Just :o

TBH (unless I missed something) I don't think Leo is going to be too bothered about folk knowing he's 'so big' he gave her constant cystitis. I bet that goes straight to his head!

However Alex won't be so keen on the public finding out 'she couldn't put enough up there' (or whatever the charming expression was) :o The bitch in me thinks that it serves him right for crawling and sending her that good luck message! Did he think that would shut her up?

Nor Danny Cipriani being chuffed at being called 'Danny Chipolata'!

Yet I bet there'd be hell to pay if they said something derogatory about her nether regions!!!

Charming woman isn't she? No boundaries whatsoever, her oldest son is getting the age where he's going to hear all this. Dear God.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, the nicey Pricey act didn't last for long did it. She has proven herself yet again to be a vile, bitter, foul mouthed, narcissistic cow. She is cruel beyond belief, consumed with hate and a continuing need to humiliate and try to ruin all who she begrudges.
    No wonder Keiran had an affair, he probably found some compassion in a pretty normal woman. Anyone who says that all of her ex's knew what she was like before they got together with her are failing to see that she can manipulate to suit her own agenda, she can be nicey pricey in order to get what she wants and when she has got them in her claws the other side of her personality takes over. She is getting a platform on CBB to spew her bile and getting paid £500k for it - it would be funny if it wasn't so horrific. >:(
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    TBtH (unless I missed something) I don't think Leo is going to be too bothered about folk knowing he's 'so big' he gave her constant cystitis. I bet that goes straight to his head!

However Alex won't be so keen on the public finding out 'she couldn't put enough up there' (or whatever the charming expression was) :o The bitch in me thinks that it serves him right for crawling and sending her that good luck message! Did he think that would shut her up?

Nor Danny Cipriani being chuffed at being called 'Danny Chipolata'!

Yet I bet there'd be hell to pay if they said something derogatory about her nether regions!!!

Charming woman isn't she? No boundaries whatsoever, her oldest son is getting the age where he's going to hear all this. Dear God.

I doubt it will bother him but I would have preferred not to hear her description of trying to have a wee with cystitis! Can't she just go on Embarrassing Bodies or something - at least you expect to be grossed out while watching it...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it will bother him but I would have preferred not to hear her description of trying to have a wee with cystitis! Can't she just go on Embarrassing Bodies or something - at least you expect to be grossed out while watching it...

Embarrassing Bodies - they wouldn't know where to start;-)
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Embarrassing Bodies - they wouldn't know where to start;-)

She'd fill an entire series on her own. Probably two! :o
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Pwicey's version on how she caught Kieran & Jane in a comprising position at the stable from looking at the CCTV cameras while throwing an Onesie party in her house is somehow confusing.

I remember the day Pwicey found out about Kieran's alleged cheating when she walked down to the fields near her house early one May morning last year and took a photo of a field of bluebells and saying how pretty it looked on her Twitter page. That was about an hour earlier before she tweeted again on her allegation of Kieran committing adultery behind her back.

Didn't Pwicey claim that she caught Kieran & Jane kissing together when she got back to her house after? There was no mention of CCTV cameras from Pwicey or the media 'til she bought it up in the CBB house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    So Pwicey's version on how she caught Kieran & Jane in a comprising position at the stable from looking at the CCTV cameras while throwing an Onesie party in her house is somehow confusing.

I remember the day Pwicey found out about Kieran's alleged cheating when she walked down to the fields near her house early one May morning last year and took a photo of a field of bluebells and saying how pretty it looked on her Twitter page. That was about an hour earlier before she tweeted again on her allegation of Kieran committing adultery behind her back.

Didn't Pwicey claim that she caught Kieran & Jane kissing together when she got back to her house after? There was no mention of CCTV cameras from Pwicey or the media 'til she bought it up in the CBB house.

This is how I remember it too, although I think she did mention seeing them on CCTV in the stables after Keiran had supposedly admitted to it following his lie dectector interrogation and it was then that she looked at it. After her twitter rant, she then went to Jayne's house and all the paparazzi were there to see her arrive:D
    Edit: I have just found this article where she says she couldn't bare to look at the CCTV footage:D
    http://rtlec.co.uk/ive-got-it-on-cctv-katie-price-caught-husbands-kieran-barn-sex-cheating-on-film/
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Well, the nicey Pricey act didn't last for long did it. She has proven herself yet again to be a vile, bitter, foul mouthed, narcissistic cow. She is cruel beyond belief, consumed with hate and a continuing need to humiliate and try to ruin all who she begrudges.
    No wonder Keiran had an affair, he probably found some compassion in a pretty normal woman. Anyone who says that all of her ex's knew what she was like before they got together with her are failing to see that she can manipulate to suit her own agenda, she can be nicey pricey in order to get what she wants and when she has got them in her claws the other side of her personality takes over. She is getting a platform on CBB to spew her bile and getting paid £500k for it - it would be funny if it wasn't so horrific. >:(

With respect, she's been selling every fart and shack up for the last 20 years so only a dimwit would have no idea what she was like pre shag. Oh.. Wait.. er..:D:D:D
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

I don't think she meant that she saw them going to the stables on the CCTV on New Years Eve,she's obviousky talking about how when she finally looked back at the CCTV and saw from New Years Eve they were walking together down to the stables after he admitted to cheating on her that day she suddenly tweeted about it,

As a huge fan of Alex I thought she was disgusting telling all about what essentially was a husband and wife having "kinky sex" which she blabbed constantly at the time about how much she loved it all,
    yet suddenly for effect (after videoing it of course while she was with him) she makes out he's some sort of sex pervert -Alex might be a kinky sod but she took part in it willingly,I just wish he really didn't give her the time of day he has been a bloody fool thinking she would be so forgiving and chat about him as in fondness as he stupidly did her I i just hope he's finally realised,
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she forgotten there is an ongoing court case with her ex-husband? Her lawyers must be shaking their heads at her stupidity.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/421575/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Kate-Price-talks-about-split-from-Peter-Andre
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    Has she forgotten there is an ongoing court case with her ex-husband? Her lawyers must be shaking their heads at her stupidity.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/421575/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Kate-Price-talks-about-split-from-Peter-Andre

And she brought Junior and Princess into her "rant"????.. Disgusting woman!! :(

Although I am curious as to what she said about PA and the 'apparent' reason for the split I am glad the producers decided not to air it, it would be all over the media for her kids to see!!

Does she ever think about them before she opens her mouth?? :(
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    And she brought Junior and Princess into her "rant"????.. Disgusting woman!! :(

Although I am curious as to what she said about PA and the 'apparent' reason for the split I am glad the producers decided not to air it, it would be all over the media for her kids to see!!

Does she ever think about them before she opens her mouth?? :(

Even her housemates on CBB say all she ever talks about is sex which makes them feel uncomfortable. But to bring her children into her latest rant is inexcusable...thank goodness the producers realised the legal implications if they aired it......did she honestly think it would be aired given the ongoing court case? She really is an incredible stupid and vindictive woman.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even her housemates on CBB say all she ever talks about is sex which makes them feel uncomfortable. But to bring her children into her latest rant is inexcusable...thank goodness the producers realised the legal implications if they aired it......did she honestly think it would be aired given the ongoing court case? She really is an incredible stupid and vindictive woman.

I think it's great that she keeps digging, that hole must near big enough for Andre & Powell to kick her in. :) I noticed the other night that Katie was talking with Perez obviously about Pete, because Perez asked about the kids and their time with him. But there appeared to be a long pause from Katie, when Perez asked the question. I took it as though Katie was signalling him to cut the conversation, which he did, the conversation was cut dead in it's tracks. She also mentioned last night that she was concerned about the things she had said.
    I think this lesson is going to cost her dearly. I thought Katie didn't know the reason her marriage with Pete ended. :confused::p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Claire sued Katie for things she said on the Graham Norton show? If I remember correctly the show did not air what Katie said. I am sure someone will remember more than me.
    Uh oh if its the truth with what paper is saying she may land in trouble again :o
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"When Kate entered the house last Friday, viewing figures soared to 3.5million, but dipped to 2.2m by Wednesday.

ITV’s This Morning host Eamonn Holmes, 55, said yesterday: “The killer is Kate Price coming in and taking the confrontation out of the place.

“There have been a couple of boring programmes this week and it’s going downhill.

“And Kate Price is to blame.”

Last night a Big Brother spokesman would not comment"

Exactly. All Pwicey does is blah, blah, blah, going on about her boring sex life to anyone stupid enough to listen even the brick wall too! Pwicey, face it - you're a total Big Bore & a big turn-off as well!