Janet street porter net worth

phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After watching her on loose women for a few years iv warmed to her, she has a good sense of humour and is funny, i googled her net worth but cant find anything, does anyone know or have a link to it, iv read she owns 3 homes so must be a bit!

Comments

• grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure of her monetary worth, but she is worth her weight in gold on Loose Women. I love her way to just open her mouth and say it - don't care about the political correctness. And if she offends someone, tough!
  • phillip2phillip2 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh, lw like her so they pay her a lot you think?
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she could be worth a lot to the ivory trade
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never understood why people care about how much money a celeb has. JSP? I'd guess 4 million maybe? So what though?
  • BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »
    Never understood why people care about how much money a celeb has. JSP? I'd guess 4 million maybe? So what though?

...So they can get jealous and moan that "they are not worth the money!" lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jyst as i didnt think she had much anymore maybe back 10 years but if she has 3 homes i was wondering! Ok!
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,981
    Forum Member
    elnombre wrote: »

Could be a case of young bloke wanting to marry an old rich woman, who inherits her wealth. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asif lol
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No idea how much she's worth, but I do know she drives a Fiat Panda. I have seen her driving it a few times. Face like thunder with grimaced teeth (every time) :)
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About 6 million. Most of it property based at present.
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Not sure of her monetary worth, but she is worth her weight in gold on Loose Women. I love her way to just open her mouth and say it - don't care about the political correctness. And if she offends someone, tough!

Yes but she's not vicious for the hell if it like Hopkins. Big difference.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isnt no, she gVe her a run for her momey janet to katie! Put her in her place, so how u know 6 million thats whats i mean no one really knows, no website either or newspaper has gave a accurate one
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    Yes but she's not vicious for the hell if it like Hopkins. Big difference.

I used to dislike JSP but started to warm to her following her stint in the jungle. I don't always agree with her views but she does know her onions and as someone else said her on DS, she does have empathy. I would have 100 JSPs over 1 Katie Hopkins any day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me to! She is sympethetic, and i read she went in jungle to change peoples views on her,
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's of that age to have done very well out of the London property boom. She's had high ranking roles in the TV industry and the press (she was editor of the Independant on Sunday) so its not surprising her net worth is now several million. Mind you the real money was made by those like Bob Geldolf and Jonathon Ross who set up their own production companies.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever it is..she has earned through hard work....she was never just famous...she has always be creative, and powerful. Women don't often become a editor of a national broadsheet.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always said that if I could personally choose Britains next Prime Minister, JSP would be moving into Number 10 pretty damn quickly!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree? What u mean the london property boom
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks incredible for her age! As for her net worth, she probably wouldn't want you to know so mind your own business...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe but everyones nosey on here thats why were here
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea but I think she's made a lot of money from properties. She has also written several books. She's a smart woman and I've always admired her.

She had quite a strange childhood in an emotionally cold home so I think that accounts a lot for what a tough cookie she is now. Her autobiography is a good read.

Plus she's a very keen walker/rambler so she's a kindred spirit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah defently