Options

The film Creep

2»

Comments

• Options
    cable.concable.con Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Creep is as bad as people say it is, if you want to see a bad film watch "26 Weeks Later" Severance was billed as a "comedy horror" an in my opinion was niether, there are alot worse english horror films about "Wilderness" is one that springs to mind and is one to definitely avoid, if you like horror films and you don't mind that there foreign, then I suggest "Them" a very good french film set in romania, no doubt film4 will be showing it in the future, I doubt Sky will show it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched this and was just wondering if anyone could explain what the hell was going on,what was that thing and what was the operating theatre and nursery doing in a tube station????????????? :confused: Thanx in advance.

It was also the first time I watched it. I'm a bit 'meh' about horror movies but thought there where some scarey bits. As mentioned the acting was a bit wooden and I don't understand why the mutant dude was down there with an operating theatre. We witnessed some photos of him, when he was young, with his dad in a doctors coat and babies in jars but that's about it. Also how could he be so strong when he was so thin and ameciated? Best bonus was that the main protaganist was very hot :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was quite good.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite liked the actual Creep guy but i wished he would stop screaming like a little girl.
  • Options
    quiniequinie Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I watched this about a year ago one evening with my boyfriend and my daughter - I had a glass of coke on the table next to me and my daughter asked me at the end of the film why I hadn't drunk it and I said that I had been too scared to move!

I loved the film I thought it was fantastic and would recommend it to anybody! I found it really creepy and it made me feel really jumpy - I don't like gore that much so had to look away in parts but I loved it.

What a special touch too with the ending - Fantastic!
  • Options
    ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    I actually didn't mind it, but purely for being creeped out by the empty underground at night. The film loses it once the creep is actually revealed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    I quite liked the actual Creep guy but i wished he would stop screaming like a little girl.

Yeh he did scream like a little girl, didn't he? It seems to be a trend in horror movies that the 'mutant bad guy' screams like a little girl.
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    I actually didn't mind it, but purely for being creeped out by the empty underground at night. The film loses it once the creep is actually revealed.

Agreed. A shame as that is actually the best part of the film, the torch lighting us seeing the Creep for the first time, but it goes downhill after that. They should have saved it for the climax rather than halfway through.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,111
    Forum Member
    Listentome wrote: »

I agree with that. They should have built it up more first :)
  • Options
    PJ68PJ68 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the descent is a CLASSIC.

brilliantly dark and the ending is great. lets you think she has escaped and then you have the floor pulled out from under you..

it was dark and violent and tense, everything a proper horror film should be

and the acting was good
  • Options
    PJ68PJ68 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    creep was a really good idea but ruined in its execution..

death line is great - has one fantastic JUMP moment in it with the heroine on a platform..
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched this on Film 4 the other night and quite enjoyed it. Bit macabre, though.
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Whoever mentioned Wilderness, it is indeed one to miss. Ugh.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J6ngo1977 wrote: »
    Yeh he did scream like a little girl, didn't he? It seems to be a trend in horror movies that the 'mutant bad guy' screams like a little girl.
    Very true. The Descent creatures sounded like a group of girl scouts. Also the Ringwraiths in Lord Of The Rings...:eek: