Options

Rachel Hylton hurts my ears...

Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
Forum Member
✭✭✭
and her attitude stinks.

I really don't see her staying much longer. I do think she deserved to stay last night but my god, I can't watch much more of her.

Anybody agree? Or not?

Comments

• Options
    Hitman-XHitman-X Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hurts my eyes as well
  • Options
    Amy86Amy86 Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    she doesnt hurt mine shes got a beautiful voice and shes got a great personality full of charisma and she tore that stage up last night...go rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes music to my ears...goosebumps to my arms too! Amazing talent. :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    and her attitude stinks.

I really don't see her staying much longer. I do think she deserved to stay last night but my god, I can't watch much more of her.

Anybody agree? Or not?

agree 100%
  • Options
    ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and all these anti Rachel threads hurt my brain :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't call her voice beautiful as she doesn't seem to have the ability to sing softly, only loudly (and quite annoyingly) in my opinion.

I wouldn't say she hurts my eyes... but I would prefer to not see or hear her perform as she's not my cup of tea at all. I dont think she's good enough, I think she's a one trick pony who can do Amy Winehouse and Amy Winehouse only. Snore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ImOnlyWee wrote: »
    and all these anti Rachel threads hurt my brain :p

I haven't been on here properly for a while so I'm sorry about all the other threads... only expressing my opinion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she has a fantastic voice and tbh I like her personality. So what she's a bit outspoken- she adds a bit of fun to the show imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -:Alex:- wrote: »
    Well she has a fantastic voice and tbh I like her personality. So what she's a bit outspoken- she adds a bit of fun to the show imo.

Good point - I do think we need someone with a bit of an attitude to spice it up a bit, but I just feel the need to plug my ears when she performs. I do see why some people like her though.
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night's performance was great.

She comes across as incredibly arrogant though, and is trying to play the humility card IMHO.

You can't turn a sows ear into a silk purse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I absolutely love her voice, and it doesn't hurt my ears.
    I loved her first audition, her chasing cars version blew me away, Dirty Diana imo was amazing, and last night she was brilliant.:)

But we all have our own opinion, so...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her first AUDITION i.e. the "No Good" by Amy Winehouse was indeed fantastic... but since everything else she's done since then has made me cringe I've come to the conclusion that I think she's not versatile and shouldn't go much further in the competition. Plus, the winner should be humble and a role model. IMO Rachel is neither. But of course like NoNick said we all have different opinions and that's what makes the X Factor exciting and entertaining :) If we all liked the same people there would be no point to shows like this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -:Alex:- wrote: »

spot on :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's alright. Her voice isn't my favourite but she does have talent. There are more annoying voices in the competition, one in particular.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KateH77 wrote: »
    I think she's alright. Her voice isn't my favourite but she does have talent. There are more annoying voices in the competition, one in particular.

Care to elaborate?

I probably agree...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diana. I've just watched her rendition of 'nothing Compares 2U' on Youtube OMG how awful. I still can't believe she went through ahead of Hannah ARGH!!
  • Options
    P*PUSHERP*PUSHER Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Care to elaborate?

I probably agree...

The blonde bimbo whatever her name is.. Always doing that hand thingy.. Even when miming, she couldn't help do that hand thingy even though she only had about 3 words to sing... She can't even manage 3 words without the excessive hand movements.. Too forced in my opinion... I'm sure she only does it to distract us frm the fact that she sounds like she's got a frog stuck in her throat when ever she uses it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Diana but she's starting to do my head in a bit to be honest, so I do see where you're coming from. I thought Hannah was fantastic and deserved to go through, but the girls were incredibly strong this year.