Options

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    crisikins wrote: »
    I know!! I will have to check on here first, then the split thread, then the court thread and, if I've got time, the joint thread!! It's exhausting:eek:

I used to just read here and the court thread - that was about right for me - so now really it's a choice between the 'split' and 'court'. I'm afraid I just can't be doing with the joint thread any longer - shame because I used to really enjoy it.
    What am I saying, I used to be up half the night reading all the goings -on, but that was back in the day............;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES WE CAN :D

Hi hunnie bunny:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    I used to just read here and the court thread - that was about right for me - so now really it's a choice between the 'split' and 'court'. I'm afraid I just can't be doing with the joint thread any longer - shame because I used to really enjoy it.
    What am I saying, I used to be up half the night reading all the goings -on, but that was back in the day............;)

Hi hun, would you suggest reading the other threads then?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    off to have a scout round on DS:eek::p:D
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    liberty4u2 wrote: »
    lol, I know:yawn:;) pages gone etc. Prolific posters *soppy sod* so witty and intelligent have gone lately:(

I miss Soppy :(

and she,s run off with my spoon :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss Soppy :(

and she,s run off with my spoon :o:D

HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE................LOL...:D Soppy sod is busy oggling Wentworth Miller.. she's a good girl:)
  • Options
    Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Hi hun, would you suggest reading the other threads then?:)

oh definitely - they give a more complete John experience ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh definitely - they give a more complete John experience ;)

Thank you LIBS X
  • Options
    ellemayellemay Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think everyone has to admit the producers of BB got slated for the John and Josie show. But they got it spot on after all this time everyone is still talking about them.
    They are like Marmite you either love or hate them or love one and dont like the other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night, nite, fellow *Achilleans* :):):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night, nite fellow *Achilleans* :):):):)

Night libbyx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member

I know what you mean. I'm going to stick with this thread and the two mf ones. The split one is actually quite quiet - and I can't miss the court thread because it usually provides a good giggle!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ellemay wrote: »
    I think everyone has to admit the producers of BB got slated for the John and Josie show. But they got it spot on after all this time everyone is still talking about them.
    They are like Marmite you either love or hate them or love one and dont like the other.

They didn't get slated by me - I was only interested in BB if John and Josie (or John and another HM) were featured.:) I didn't have live feed and didn't get my computer until after BB had finished so I had to rely on the highlight show. I also used to watch BBLB desperately waiting for the news in the hope it featured them:o
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Don't move threads guys'. We need to appreciate John, here, on his thread Stay true , feel free to comment on the *court thread* lol, there are some brilliant posters on there;) OBH etc...but we need to support John. Have you seen the JAT is catching us up:mad:

It's quality not quantity :D I think John would appreciate that :p
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    off to have a scout round on DS:eek::p:D

I'm not that round :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't get slated by me - I was only interested in BB if John and Josie (or John and another HM) were featured.:) I didn't have live feed and didn't get my computer until after BB had finished so I had to rely on the highlight show. I also used to watch BBLB desperately waiting for the news in the hope it featured them:o

Not by me either.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »
    I'm not that round :cry:

:DAww I'm sure you're not - but just in case, don't worry, help is at hand - I think there may be a new fitness dvd hitting the stores very soon;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm off to bed now - night all:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm off to bed now - night all:)

Night. x
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    fluffs pillow :yawn:

goodnight :sleep:

see you all in the morning :D

but not to early :o
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny someone told me I dont know anything about cancer on the charity thread:rolleyes: Basically you know about CLIC you know about cancer more than anyone who has had it:rolleyes:
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    ellemay wrote: »

they do still have a lot of followers...but I think I am getting exhausted chasing around too many threads...

I think I am going to have to start to ignore the obvious one and just stick to appreciating John and all the lovely people who also happen to appreciate him:D:p:D

and ucra im glad you recovered from your cancer, it must have been a difficult time for you and your family.....:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    they do still have a lot of followers...but I think I am getting exhausted chasing around too many threads...

I think I am going to have to start to ignore the obvious one and just stick to appreciating John and all the lovely people who also happen to appreciate him:D:p:D

Thats what i've decided to do from now on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    I know what you mean. I'm going to stick with this thread and the two mf ones. The split one is actually quite quiet - and I can't miss the court thread because it usually provides a good giggle!!

Bib I would agree with you has a court member:D
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Morning all!

Congratulations on a new thread. Well done!

I have just about recovered from Federer losing his match. Watched a bit of Nadal and Murray match. They just don't do it for me but will watch the Nadal Murray match. Wonder if Andy's mum met Lopez after the match.

Glad to see the new pic of John. I always knew he had a dimple. Seems to have a new pendant which looks like amber. I do wish JJ all the best for his fight. Hope he does well. Wonder if Josie will actually go to it. Bet she turns up late so doesn't see JJ.

Anyway, hope everyone is happy and has a lovely day. I am going to try to catch up - impossible I know.
This discussion has been closed.